In this world, the most significant thing is to have friends, and on earth everyone has a friend. It’s a normal thing, because from kindergarten we start knowing people in school and they become our friends. A friend is a person who you enjoy being accompanied by, or a person who supports someone in happiness and sorrow. Friends are important to have in our life because they are like a family to everyone who values them. In this world sometimes things get worse in life, and friends are the first people to be considered after the family to help out. They are always there for you whenever you’re in need. However, how can we describe friendship? The meaning of friendship is confusing because in every group there are different ways of knowing people. A friend is a person with whom you tend to feel more comfortable and have confidence when you’re together. There is some shared quality of a bond that is held together by positive feelings. Sometimes it is difficult to know the different types of friends, but I can recognize them as the way they are close to me as: the best friends, the acquaintance friends, and the spiteful friends.
A best friend is a person whom you can share everything with, and it is a person that you are with each time and go out with any time you want to. Your best friend knows everything behind-the-scenes about you and can forecast what you’re going to do before you do it. You spend time out in the same group of friends and share a lot of ordinary things together. You can know one another’s personality traits, and when your friend wants to say something to you, sometimes you already know. When your best friend is not around you, you feel like something is missing and you are bored. You constantly worr...
... middle of paper ...
...now more than others. I don’t really like spiteful friends because they always want to make people be under them.
In conclusion, we always meet people with different personalities. There are three types of friends that I have experienced and were close to me, including a best friend, acquaintance friend, and spiteful friends. Every friend has a different type of character. Some friends are honest, generous, caring, and helpful, while others are arrogant, or unhelpful, like an acquaintance. Others are hateful, like a spiteful friend. No matter how they behave, as long as we are interested and comfortable with each other, we can keep them, because friends can make us strong or break us. Some of them, like acquaintances and spiteful friends may break us, but we learn a lot from them about how to be patient and socialize with different types of people in the world.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- A Best Friend is… “Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never ever the same” (Unknown). What is a “best friend”. Almost everyone has one, and almost everyone is one. There’s something about a best friend that cannot be duplicated. Everyone has their own definition of what their own best friend is like and what an impact he or she has made in their life. In this essay I would like to take a better look at some of the simple things that we might take for granted when we think of our best friends.... [tags: Friendship, Interpersonal relationship, Virtue]
899 words (2.6 pages)
- There are many different types of care within the care sector and it is within these, that service users and carers form relationships. Using the studies from the Open University K101 ’An Introduction to Health and Social Care’ block one material, we read of some of these types of care; family carers in the case of Ann and her step-father, Angus, who suffers from Parkinson’s, and formal carers; with Anwar and his newly diagnosed diabetes with the primary and secondary services. Then there are those employed to work in the home such as carer’s employed by an agency like Somebody Cares.... [tags: Health Care]
1170 words (3.3 pages)
- On a recent trip to Atlanta with my husband for a friend 's wedding, I had extended time to think. Twelve hours to be exact. It has been two years since we have ventured beyond Illinois child-free. Leaving two under two certainly heightened my anxiety, but the excursion also provided me with time to clear my head and explore. My husband and I love museums. From the Lincoln Library in Springfield to all the stops along the Freedom Trail in Boston, we cannot get enough. While others chose to explore some highly recommend restaurants in the area, we ventured off to the Civil and Human Rights Museum, World of Coke, and the CNN Studio Tour.... [tags: Audience, Audience theory, Short story, Hotel]
1277 words (3.6 pages)
- For the Social Innovation workshop, my team’s topic is about access to quality health care. After researching, we narrowed the topic to quality health care for foreigners. We targeted foreign students who study at community college. Therefore, we decided to hold interviews at City College of San Francisco. We divided our team into two groups with three members in each group. We picked Chinatown campus and Mission campus to represent two big communities, Chinese and Latin communities, that mostly reside in those areas.... [tags: Interview, Semi-structured interview, Health care]
1074 words (3.1 pages)
- ... Body The researchers gathered information from different sources such as journals, online articles, and a professional book. These are used to support the claim of this study. The three major harmful effects of taking and sharing selfie in social media are the following: Development of Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Cyber Bullying and Loss of Self-esteem. One of the modern proofs of narcissistic personality disorder in this generation is the rise of selfie. Obsession in taking selfies can be harmful to anyone as it can lead us to narcissism.... [tags: psychological analysis]
995 words (2.8 pages)
- What is quality Management activities and function involved in determination of quality policy and its implementation through means such as quality planning and quality assurance including quality control. Quality management principals to all areas of business from starting (design) t end (delivery) and confining them only for production activities. Significance of quality is ,to increased revenue and market share and through this it gives fast response to market opportunities. It helps to improve customer loyalty too.... [tags: quality control, management, quality policy]
1180 words (3.4 pages)
- Quality Management in Managed Care Quality management is the collection and evaluation of data with the purpose of defining and then improving outcomes of care. Quality management programs turn data into information that can be used to make changes in practice (Dutton, 2013). The main purpose of quality management programs is to improve patient care. Patient care can be improved by incorporating the six goals recommended by the Institute of Medicine into quality management programs. The six goals include safety, effective, patient-centered, timely, efficient, and equitable care.... [tags: Quality assurance, Quality management]
1038 words (3 pages)
- The quest for improvement in various areas of life such as business, social and personal became so important that researchers had to pre-occupy their times for many years in finding better ways of providing solution to issues confronting companies, institutions, families and society as a whole. The premise that we can be better and do better at how we perform task is and should be of great importance to all, because that is the only time we seek the knowledge to reach new height and produce to our full potential.... [tags: business improvements, quality control]
1146 words (3.3 pages)
- Quality and Six Sigma Quality Initiative Sigma - is most common known as a Greek letter which is used in statistics as a measure of variation, or change. Most of the people, however, don’t know that is not only a symbol but it is also a method of quality. 6 Quality (Six Sigma Quality) is a management philosophy which has to lead to better employee performance and therefore completely satisfy the customer. Six Sigma Quality, or in the abbreviation 6SQ was first introduced in 1986, when Dr.... [tags: Six Sigma TQM Total Quality Management]
1690 words (4.8 pages)
- Darkness, Be My Friend Darkness, Be My Friend is the fourth book in John Marsden's series consisting of Tomorrow, When the War Began, In the Dead of the Night and The Third Day, The Frost, in which seven young people are thrown into the middle of a violent war zone. Ellie, Fi, Kevin, Lee, Homer, Robyn and Corrie set out on a camping trip to a remote part of their district. They find their way into a remote basin surrounded by dangerous cliffs and difficult terrain, where they are completely safe and cut off from the rest of the world.... [tags: Darkness, Be My Friend]
648 words (1.9 pages)
- The Cold War Was A Fight For Power
- The Effects Of Stress On Children
- Case Analysis : Organic Green Pesticide Free Vegetables
- The Lord 's Supper As A Sacrament For The Christian Religion
- How A Teacher Can Create A Positive Classroom Environment For Language Acquisition And Development
- Analysis Of Oullette And Hay 's Book Better Living Through Reality Tv