We dream of meeting the perfect girl or guy and living out our long overdue happily ever after. Human nature tells us we need this, that we need someone to love us, that we need someone to want us. Although it’s not quite as easy as it used to be. Most men today aren’t looking for a commitment, which has left women feeling insecure. This single insecurity has forced women down a path where they’re constantly searing the Internet for a glimpse of hope that someone, somewhere holds the key to the mystery of how to make your man fall in love with you. The catch is where exactly on the Internet are they searching? By simply typing into Google “How to make your man fall in love with you” about 806,000,000 results are there at your disposal. Out of those 806,000,000 results number 5 leads to the popular online magazine known as Cosmopolitan. The link will direct you to an article written by “relationship experts” which has 22 tips on how to make a man fall in love with you. The tips vary from simple things like filling your refrigerator to complex strategies like playing mind game...
... middle of paper ...
... settled or will the rivalry continue on for generations to come?
Cccas.org. 2014. Catholic Charities Counseling & Adoption Services. [online] Available at: http://www.cccas.org [Accessed: 8 Apr 2014].
Cosmopolitan. 2014. Love, Relationship, Sex, and Dating Advice. [online] Available at: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/ [Accessed: 4 Apr 2014].
Friends with Benefits. 2011. [DVD] Hollywood: Will Gluck.
Maxim. 2014. Girls. [online] Available at: http://www.maxim.com/girls [Accessed: 8 Apr 2014].
RealFaithTV. 2014. [video online] Available at: http://realfaithtv.com/videos/be- my-valentine-finding-true-love/ [Accessed: 8 Apr 2014].
Sex Featured Films Released in 2011." IMDb. Amazon, n.d. Web. 29 Apr. 2014.
Waitingtillmarriage.org. 2014. WaitingTillMarriage.org. [online] Available at: http://waitingtillmarriage.org [Accessed: 8 Apr 2014].
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- After careful consideration I relate more to Dr. Davis M. Buss, known for his evolutionary research on human sex differences in mate selection. Sex differences. Buss posits that men and women have faced different adaptive challenges throughout human history, which shape behavioral difference in males and females today. Example women have to carry the child for nine months and then make it though delivery. Men during pregnancy have thoughts of paternity and having as many children as possible. He also focused on short and long term mating strategies, male and female preference, deception, love, jealousy, and a host of other topics that deal hand and hand with relationships and relationship d... [tags: Want, Thought, Sex, Need]
1123 words (3.2 pages)
- Sex is a word that means many different things to people across America and even the world. The word sex also initiates a series of questions. One of the major questions about sex that does arise is, should sex education be taught to children at a very young age. The answer to this conflicting question is yes. If schools taught sex to children starting at the age of seven, it could highly change the way that sex is having a negative impact on our world. Kids need to know that having sex is wrong.... [tags: Sex Education, argumentative, persuasive]
2540 words (7.3 pages)
- How many girls have you see around school who are pregnant. Do you ever come to think that they may not have had the “sex talk” with their parents or any sort of sex education at school. “The United Stated still has the highest teen pregnancy rate of any industrialized country. About 40 percent of American women become pregnant before the age of 20. The result is about 1 million pregnancies each year among women ages 15 to 19.” (The Annie E. Casey Foundation) At the age 15-20 most teen males and females don’t have a stable job and are still going to school.... [tags: pregnancy, sex, pledge]
715 words (2 pages)
- Knowing how to do certain thing require a specific skill. Since we are born, we are constantly gaining different skills from how to walk to learning how to drive. When I was younger. I always wanted to gain skills like becoming a ballerina to being an actress. However, 4-year-old me didn’t know that time that gaining those skills took. As of now, I have many things I want to learn but I must first gain the skills to become proficient in them. There are three skills I want to gain knowledge of. First, I want to learn a couple of more languages that are French and Korean.... [tags: Learning, Knowledge, Skill, Want]
1220 words (3.5 pages)
- There has always been a lot of controversy over the education of contraceptives and sex being included in the high school curriculum. However, as parents, mentors, and leaders that these children look up to we have an obligation to these children. Providing a contraceptive/sex education class to high schoo students would be so beneficial. It would ensure that they are being educated correctly and not by other kids their same age. The United States has one of the highest rates when it comes to teen pregnancy, and one of the highest rates of teen births.... [tags: sex education, education, argumentative, persuasiv]
859 words (2.5 pages)
- Where in the first world would one expect the teen pregnancy rate to be the highest. Surprisingly, it is the United States that has the highest teen pregnancy rate of any first world country, more than double the rate of twenty other first world countries and almost ten times greater than that of Switzerland. While some of the disparity can be attributed to factors such as income inequality, the presence of abstinence only education has a major impact on birth and STD rates in the United States in comparison to other countries with more comprehensive programs.... [tags: Sex Education]
2114 words (6 pages)
- Why is sex education important. It helps students of a variety of generations grasp the information they need about the dangers of sex. 46% of high school students in the United States have had sex and are putting themselves at risk for Human Immunodeficiency Virus infection, pregnancy, and sexual transmitted diseases. The National Human Immunodeficiency Virus plan for the United States of America recommends educating students as well as young adults about Human Immunodeficiency Virus infection before they begin having sex, which places the young adults at risk for Human Immunodeficiency Virus.... [tags: informs students on the dangers of sex]
548 words (1.6 pages)
- The new industrial society has made a big impact on the changes of human’s way of thinking. Compared to thirty years ago, people’s lifestyle nowadays is more direct to self- satisfaction. In the 70’s, a lot of people were reluctant to fulfill their own desires because they were afraid of the judgments which came from the close- minded generations. Time flies and things have changed. In the 21st century, we have become to emphasize on the “self” and lift off the weight of society’s judgments. As people start to move toward their complacency, they are more open to what is used to be considered as taboo such as premarital sex.... [tags: Sex, argumentative, persuasive]
1081 words (3.1 pages)
- Sex Education Two drastic Emergency Room cases were handled in 1998 at Mary Washington Hospital. Concerned mothers brought their 12 year old daughters into the hospital thinking they were suffering from severe stomach pain or even appendicitis…both girls were actually in labor (Abstinence, 2002). The United States has the highest teen pregnancy, birth, and abortion rates in the Western world (Planned Parenthood, 2003). Are teens getting enough knowledge on sex and how to prevent STDs and unwanted pregnancies.... [tags: Sex Pregnancy School Teaching Essays]
1103 words (3.2 pages)
- Sex Humans are sexual beings. We want it. We all need sex. It is an important part of us. Sex can be simply a pleasurable act, yet it can also be an expression of our love for someone else. In short, sex is wonderful. However, it is relatively rare to encounter a rational discussion about sex, even between partners. As with all activities about which people are passionate and which involve biological drives, the topic of sexuality is rife with controversy, misunderstanding, moralizing, and stereotypes.... [tags: Sociology Sociological Essays]
1647 words (4.7 pages)