Choosing an ISP really depends on the availability of services in the area, and type of service. In the event that these three ISPs are providing services in the business district for this web design company, Level 3 communications will be the best option because it has fiber optic. Despite the high fee Level (3) charges for the services, fiber optic resists interference and it is faster. Also, Level three has favorable terms. A small company can partner with another company to share the cost. Suppose the company no longer need the services, the contract of service is transferable.
Cyber criminals are creating havocs on the internet by creating viruses, malwares and spywares for various reasons. These elements have become the great enemy of computers. Viruses will disrupt the performance of computers; in the worst scenarios, the presences of viruses will render the machine useless. Malwares and spyware are used to steal information, which has resulted in high crises of identity theft. A web design company is no exception; it has to protect its system from some of the...
... middle of paper ...
...tellinet Cat6 UTP Bulk Cable, n.d.).
This double STP cables is double shield which protects data loss due interference from electrical current, and noises.
Since the company is housed in an old building, it is obvious it is having Cat 5, Unshielded cable which is susceptible to all kinds of interferences; this upgrade will eliminate these problems.
Most importantly, the CAT 6 cable has a higher bandwidth and it has speed of 10,00 Mbps which far greater than Cat 5 cable. (Florida Center for Instructional Technology college of Education, 2013)
Multifunction Printer (HP Page Wide Pro 477dw Multifunction printer, n.d.)
This multifunction printer has a form factor which is ideal for a small to medium organizations; it fits perfectly well on low filing cabinet which stores offices supplies.
It is a laser jet printer which for four employees this $629.99
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The world today is a place of constant and rapid communication. Technology has vastly improved the ways that people distribute ideas and information, as well as the speed at which they do so. At this point, this speed and efficiency is necessary to modern business and society, and the market to provide such services is notably profitable. Optical fibers have been long time sources of data transmission that have helped the information age take off. Low loss silica fibers as a broadband medium for voice, video, and traffic, are in fact critical for the current ability to communicate globally.... [tags: Optical fiber, Refractive index, Attenuation]
1912 words (5.5 pages)
- Introduction In 1907, Jim Casey and Claude Ryan founded American Messenger Company, a delivery and errand service, from a small-spaced basement office. As their service grew, the Seattle teens began making small package deliveries for local stores. The company’s name changed to Merchants Parcel Delivery, and the founders later changed their name to United Parcel Service (UPS) after acquiring Motor Parcel Delivery in Oakland, California. Today, UPS is the world’s largest package delivery corporation with about 18.3 million packages and documents transported per business day throughout 220-plus countries.... [tags: United Parcel Service, FedEx, Package delivery]
1045 words (3 pages)
- Choosing the Best Delivery Method: On Vaginal Birth after Cesarean Many pregnant women who have already received a cesarean section or c-section in today’s society are faced with an important decision; should they have another c-section or attempt a vaginal birth after cesarean. Over the past century alone, culture’s view on vaginal birth after cesarean or VBAC has changed drastically. When VBAC first became available, many people considered the mothers who would attempt such a thing as crazy because they thought that VBAC was too dangerous for babies.... [tags: Childbirth, Caesarean section, Obstetrics]
1802 words (5.1 pages)
- Some limitations that occur when producing carbon fiber composites is the price that it takes to make the material, the quality of the fibers, and the quality of the process. As illustrated earlier in this paper, the procedure of making carbon fiber composites has many procedures and with each additional step comes the opportunity to make an error. Wither it is oxidation, carbonizing, or treating of the strands, all have potential of error if not done correctly which would lead to an inferior product.... [tags: Tensile strength, Carbon fiber, Carbon]
1152 words (3.3 pages)
- History Of all the pioneers of this industry, none stand out as the primary leader of discovery or development. This competitive environment was an integral part of this field's progress. Not all discoveries were harbored as proprietary. There was a great deal of information that flowed amongst the leading scientists developing this technology. Here are some of the key players and some of their contributions: Claude Chappe, French Engineer invented the Optical Telegraph, which used a series of semaphores mounted on towers to relay messages between towers Alexander Graham Bell,patented an optical telephone system in 1880.... [tags: physics light fiber optic wire]
1154 words (3.3 pages)
- ... Test one out for reliability by streaming a video and demand, store frequently access files, and run multiple web-acceleration platforms. During the test, each services shouldn't show any interference with one another. Customer Support. A good CDN should be able to provide reliable support 24/7 through phone, email, or live chat. CacheFly CacheFly is one of the fastest CDN available. It promises to accelerate your website for up to 10x. CacheFly was launched in 2002 and houses some of the biggest names in the industry like Adobe, LG, Virgin Gaming, Toyota, Cartoon Network, and Bank of America.... [tags: delivery, internet, website]
890 words (2.5 pages)
- Name and Title Laura Standen, Mrs. Satinoff, 10/12/16, Stirring Up Sound Objectives • demonstrate how the temperature of water affects the speed of sound • demonstrate how dissolved particulates and bubbles scatter sound Hypothesis Do the properties of water affect the way sound travels through it. Why or why not. If the temperature of make up of the water changes, then the way sound travels through it changes. Materials • 2 mugs (ceramic work best) • 2 metal teaspoons • 2 plastic straws • very hot (boiling) water (be careful as the water is very hot) • ice water • instant coffee Procedures 1 Predict how sound may or may not change as the properties of water change.... [tags: Ocean, Water, Speed of sound, Sound]
1017 words (2.9 pages)
- Fiber Optics What are Fiber Optics. Fiber optics are thin transparent fibers of glass or plastic enclosed by a material of a lower index of refraction and that transmit light throughout their length by internal reflections. Real fiber optic cables are made out of very pure glass, glass so pure that if it were miles thick, light would still be able to pass through. The fiber optic strand, although thin in diameter, is stretched to miles in length. Therefore only the purest of glass would be efficient and useful for sending light signals.... [tags: Fiber Optics Technology Electronics Essays]
1415 words (4 pages)
- Rabbits need for Fiber Every rabbit is different, there for each has different requirements that must be met in order to be healthy. A rabbit’s diet is very important and plays a major role in its life span, along with diseases that can come from over eating. When feeding a rabbit, one of the important nutrients to include in a diet is fiber, it can affect a ribbit if fed too much, and also affect them if it’s fed too little. Owners should gain the knowledge of how to properly feed good proportioned meals to benefit their pet.... [tags: Digestion, Nutrition, Digestive system]
863 words (2.5 pages)
- In 1987, both Eli Yablonvitch and Sajeev John got together to discuss research that both had previously discovered. Eli Yablonvitch was an electrical engineer at Bell Communications Research in Red Bank, New Jersey. Yablonvitch was known for refining a laser that would become a mainstay of fiber-optic communications. Sajeev John is a Harvard graduate student who worked on a thesis inspired by Philip Anderson of Princeton. The two agreed that the name of their idea should be called a photonic band gap.... [tags: Fiber-optic essays]
491 words (1.4 pages)
- The Political View Of Environmentalism, And The Christian View On The Environment
- Leaving Home Is Not Just Determination
- The Effects Of Alcohol Abuse On Children
- Analysis Of ' Inner City ' By Loic Wacquant And William Wilson
- The Gender Gap At School
- Crime Is A Human Conduct That Violates The Laws Of A State Or The Ferdral Government?