There has been a significant change in the field of electrical engineering because of various developments in this field. One of the changes has been experienced is the advanced packaging of transactions under the international electrical engineering framework. According to the framework, the electrical engineers have been having significant changes that have influenced the manner of operation as well as the rate of service delivery. Electrical engineers have increased their interests in aerospace engineering by converting some of their valuable assets and technology into functional aerospace facilities. This has influenced greater changes in the operations of engineers in both land and space sectors.
According to an article by Hennings et al., the discovery of microelectromechanical systems will help in improvement of semiconductor processing. The discovery of the tiny but effective gadgets has been seen as one of the greatest discovery of all time. The writers claim that using microelectromechanical-based devices helps in achieving increased performance and functionality. In addition, the writers claim that the devices are cost effective, reliable and do not require more space like the former gadgets. The writers analyze the performance of individual devices that are used in semiconductor processing.
One of the devices that are analyzed by the researchers is a low-flow mass controller. The researchers state that the low-flow mass controller is space efficient and it helps in giving out accurate measurements. In addition, the device is very important in controlling mass flow with changes in pressure and temperature. The device is therefore considered to be highly effective, especially when applied in s...
... middle of paper ...
...ering and the various engineering designs in semiconductor processing.
Athavale, M. M, H. Q Yang and A. J. Przekwas “Coupled Fluid-Thermo-Structures Simulation Methodology for MEMS Applications.” Solid State Sensors and Actuators 2.1 (1997): 1043 – 1046. Print.
Hartenstein, R. “The Microprocessor Is No Longer General Purpose: Why Future Reconfigurable Platforms Will Win.” Innovative Systems in Silicon 2.2 (1997): 2-12. Print.
Henning, A. K, Firch J, J M. Harris, E B Dehan and A. Cozad “Microfluidic MEMS for Semiconductor Processing.” IEEE Components, Packaging, and Manufacturing Technology Society 21.4 (1998): 329-337.
Henning, A. K. “Microfluidic MEMS for Semiconductor Processing.” Innovative Systems in Silicon 1.1 (1997): 340-349.
Prasanna, V. K. “The Power of Dynamic Reconfiguration.” Innovative Systems in Silicon 2.1 (1997): 1. Print.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In the film 56 Up, I observed ten specific individuals throughout their lives starting when they were around five or six years old. They were followed in a series of films to show their development and how they coped with certain life situations. The film 56 Up was to see where they were at in life and how they looked at life since the last updated film. While each person was telling their story of life, I took notes and I focused on three different themes: 1) nature/nurture, 2) the sociocultural context, and 3) the active child.... [tags: Life, Nature, Child, Marriage]
1133 words (3.2 pages)
- Electrical engineering, I believe, is the only field where one’s work becomes the most instrumental part of one’s mundane activity and life, and the output produced stays forever to credit. My perception is that, this field requires a lot of patience, perseverance and management skills in order to be successful. The connection that electrical engineering offered between me and this world is the fact that you can become a person who can impact so many lives. This made me pursue Electrical Engineering.... [tags: Electrical engineering, Electricity]
1040 words (3 pages)
- Electrical engineering is a building science that applies power in an innovative and down to earth way. Outside of the United States, electrical engineering is thought to be centered on extensive scale frameworks, for example, force and hardware building to be centered on little scale frameworks, for example, PCs. An option refinement alludes to electrical engineering as the study and utilization of power to transmit vitality and hardware building as the study and use of power to process frameworks.... [tags: Electrical engineering, Electronic engineering]
1975 words (5.6 pages)
- Rhetorical Analysis: Writing in the Major. Common sense seems to dictate that I should be an engineer. My oldest brother is an electrical engineer for Cisco, my other brother is studying mechanical engineering at UNC Charlotte, my uncle is a petroleum engineer, and so is my cousin. But despite all this, choosing this discipline wasn’t an easy choice because I wanted to be a dentist, but after much consideration, I decided to study electrical engineering. Electrical engineering might be a relatively new type of engineering.... [tags: Engineering, Electrical engineering, Electricity]
1689 words (4.8 pages)
- Introduction The Bureau of Labor Statistics defines an electrical engineer as someone that “designs, develops, tests, and supervises the manufacturing of electrical equipment such as electric motors, radar and navigation systems, communications systems, or power generation equipment.” Electrical engineers work with but are not limited to electricity, electronics and electromagnetism (What Do Electrical Engineers Do?). These engineers can work in labs, offices or on the floor of some major industries.... [tags: politics, electrical engeneering]
1910 words (5.5 pages)
- Adarsh Ravi (VIT University, India) Application for MS in Electrical and Computer Engineering at Texas A&M University (TAMU) With the advent of integrated chips, electronics has revolutionized the world and changed how we live. Electronics is present in a gamut of products ranging from ubiquitous appliances like the radio and calculator to something as complex as spaceships. Just imagine how tedious it would be to implement a system as sophisticated as a spaceship using computers made of vacuum tubes.... [tags: Electrical engineering, Electronic engineering]
878 words (2.5 pages)
- What would the world look like without electrical engineering. Electrical engineering encompasses so many fields of interest that people’s everyday lives are affected by the creations that it has made. The world of technology can all stem from the fields of electrical engineering that can be studied. The music heard coming from the speakers, the monitors that show an abundance of information, and even the lights that are lighting a room are all products of electrical engineers. Electrical engineering has many important fields but the ones that are most influential on in society include computer engineering, communications, software and electronic systems.... [tags: Engineering]
2463 words (7 pages)
- What is electricity. The term electricity means the force that makes electronics move from place to another. This is similar to the meaning of the engine as the force that moves a car or any mechanical machine. However, here it is explained as the effect not the physical movement. Throughout the ages, scientists have realized that electricity’s behavior can be predictable pattern when subjected to given conditions (Naiah & Kamakshaiah, 1995). What Electrical engineering. Electrical engineering is a field that deals with the applications the technology of electricity, such as generating, distributing electrical energy, and programing electrical systems.... [tags: Electrical engineering, Electricity, Wind power]
1295 words (3.7 pages)
- Electrical Engineering Andrew L. Petereck American Public University Abstract The purpose of this research was to address specific topics regarding a career in electrical engineering. Some of the topics that will be covered are licensing, professional society history, labor statistics, and additional requirements. Although there is no federal requirement for licensing to be an electrical engineer, most states have requirements (Joyner). The professional society for electrical engineers is ISEE which stands for IAENG Society of Electrical Engineering (IAENG, n.d.) Even though electrical engineers had a 2012 median pay of $89,630, the growth outlook for the next six years is... [tags: Engineering, Professional Engineer]
963 words (2.8 pages)
- Clarification of Payscales and Regional Differences A world without engineering would be a world without cities, highways, cars, or industry. Engineers play a very important role in our society. They are involved in virtually all fields of industry in one way or another, and create the products and solve the problems that make it possible for everyone to enjoy the day-to-day conveniences Americans take for granted. In America, approximately 2 million people are engineers (College of Engineering, 1998).... [tags: Engineers Engineering Essays]
1545 words (4.4 pages)