Segmentation of market can be used to target the market in small parts by FMG Stadium, that can facilitate the calculation of most attractive segment. They can invest their resources on particular groups of people, concentrate on them and make them customers.
Customer Relation Strategy
The FMG stadium should improve their relations with customers. They also need to improve their contacts with them. Through this strategy, FMG stadium should also focus on possibilities of their new customers, instead of existing customers. This strategy will increase the profitability, update all the process and connected with their customers.
Interaction with customer Frequent communication can help to maintain relationship with customer: -
Stadium can update upcoming activities through electronic and social media to aware the people and receive the comments of customers.
On stadium website has online chat option to get any information of FMG stadium in case of difficulties and for help.
Appealing new customers To invite new customers, provide outstanding service. If stadium provide outstanding facilities to their customers like free Wi-Fi, great food service and some other exciting activities. Then definitely people will come frequently and they will also tell about stadium services to other people.
Exciting activates for long term relations with customers Rugby is New Zealand’s national game, so all people are crazy about it. Stadium can organise events for sports lovers to provide them a chance to play rugby with their favourite players.
Stadium can organise events in schools and colleges and distribute promotional passes of rugby ...
... middle of paper ...
...th the competitors.
To develop distribution strategy
For distribution of products the stadium management should apply some latest strategies for attractive and effective distribution of products. Stadium management need to analysis of attractive offers & services to the target customers such as Kiwi products, Maori culture products which are mainly fascinate to local audiences.
Many channels can be used to distribute offers such as telemarketing, promotional emails, e-commerce product distributions.
Online sale: Pre booking offers while game events. Different sell of goods & services which are offered online. During game event distribution of order products such as drinks, food or gift items. Personal pick up facility or delivery on the customer booked seats. These type of activities will increase the sell and good distribution service will attract more customers.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Part B Task 2 Outcome 2 – Apply market segmentation processes 2. Identify and apply the segmentation bases both markets according to the segmentation variables for each of the following: a) Geographic b) Demographic c) Psychographic d) Behavioural usage Segmentation of the markets: Geographic:-. Geographic segmentation play very important role for the company and people as well because Air New Zealand provides an indication according to different geographic regions like states cities and according to population also.... [tags: Marketing, Psychographic, Market segmentation]
2662 words (7.6 pages)
- Segmentation/Target Market Strategy Market segmentation is the division of a market into different groups of customers with distinctly similar needs and products or service requirements (Croft, 1994). Its major purpose is to pull scarce resources and ensure that the elements of the marketing mix, price, distribution trends, products and promotion are premeditated to satisfy the particular needs of the different customer groups. City Grill’s main approaches to market segmentation, could include using the breakdown method where they can view the market as to consist of consumers who are in essence the same, having similar tastes, and so forth.... [tags: Marketing ]
2366 words (6.8 pages)
- An Overview of Market Segmentation: basis, evaluations and issues It was pointed out by researchers that business from all industry sectors uses market segmentation in their marketing and strategic planning nowadays. (Dibb, 1998, p.394) Among marketing activities, marketing segmentation is virtual for company success. Researchers have found that the companies without a clear idea of the nature of the target segment the firm using a ‘scatter-shot approach ' to marketing strategic decision making are with little chance to success.... [tags: Marketing, Market segmentation, Marketing research]
1448 words (4.1 pages)
- Segmentation and Target Market Proper marketing management is one of the major determinants of business success. Amongst the methods of marketing management, segmentation, target marketing, and positioning are of utmost importance. Market segmentation deals with the identification of the market constituents into different groups or segments based on specific profiles (Kotler and Keller, 2012). Target marketing deals with the selection of segments and development of the measures to attract the selected consumer groups (Kotler and Keller, 2012).... [tags: marketing management, business]
1219 words (3.5 pages)
- Target Corporation Market Segments Target markets their products to a variety of market segments when speaking about their clothing lines. The top three segments are Age-Related Segments and Gender-Related Segments. Targets approach to development, marketing and advertisement is based on seasons, genders, age in the terms of wants and needs and styles while also staying true to their brand imagine. Target has positioned itself as one of the biggest retailers with a brand imagine that can connect to the consumers, and the ability to develop and deliver high end products that come at an affordable price.... [tags: Marketing, Target market, Target Corporation]
1087 words (3.1 pages)
- Marketing segmentation is the process in which a large market is broken down into simple segments that have similar needs or demand characteristics for designing the marketing strategy to meets the expectations of a particular segment (Wedel, 2000). Most companies cannot meet the needs of the whole market; therefore, the companies are forced to subdivide the market into segments and target the segments that they can handle (Wedel, 2000). In order to do market segmentation, data such as age, income, gender, town of residence, and marital status may be required.... [tags: Marketing, Marketing research]
846 words (2.4 pages)
- Efficient marketing strategy is rarely aimed at a large group of customers like all women, all schoolteachers or all beer drinkers, as any of the similar large groups are rather heterogeneous and may vary by age, income, needs, habits and lifestyle (McIntosh, Matthews, Mullineux, & Medland, 2010). As it is also impossible to reach each customer requirement or expectations, some distinct groups of consumers who will respond to a certain marketing mix in the same or similar way – segments – are to be identified.... [tags: Marketing ]
1811 words (5.2 pages)
- ... Demographic variables are consumers divided in two different segments such as age, material status, family size, income, occupation, education level etc. Second one is geographic, consumers divided into different segments of geographical units such as nation regions, states and cites, etc. third one is psychographic variables consumers divided into different segments based on their lifestyle social classes and personality etc. fourth and last one is behavioural variable which is consumers are divided into different segments based on attitude, knowledge,response of the product and service In the case of Viyoga restaurant market segmentation based on psychographic, demographic, behavi... [tags: individuals, tourism, families]
830 words (2.4 pages)
- Segmenation Market Segmentation Market segmentation is the division of a market into distinct groups of buyers who might require different products or marketing mixes (Kotler et al, 1994). It is the division of a heterogeneous market consisting of buyers with different needs and wants, into homogeneous segments of buyers with similar needs and wants. Therefore, the segments are heterogeneous between (ie. all the segments are different, eg. one segment all males, one segment all females) themselves, but homogeneous within (eg.... [tags: Essays Papers]
1783 words (5.1 pages)
- Market segmentation is the fundamental component of a market-based strategy. A market segment is a specific group of customers with distinctive customer needs, purchase behaviours and different descriptive characteristics. (Best, 2000) By categorizing markets into sub sectors, targeting marketing effort in such a way as to meet the technical and other requirements of each of these, organisations maybe able to secure greater competitive position than if they attempted to satisfy the general requirements of the market as a whole.... [tags: Business Marketing]
1815 words (5.2 pages)