... middle of paper ...
...vent the attack.
In conclusion, I found this article being very detailed and illustrative, since the author provided us with example code that we could use to improved our Website vulnerabilities. As a beginner Web developer using ASP.NET 3.5 platform I believe that it is important to know security measures that can be applied to a Website and allowed the content from being violated from an outside attack source. After reading this article, it has giving me a sense to protect my work when building Websites using ASP.NET 3.5. I would use functions introduced in the article to prevent code injection such as the add() methods. Finally, in my opinion, the objective of this article to educate the user to construct a more secure website has been very helpful. This article has taught me a new way to implement security procedures in my current and future Websites.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Surfing the Internet we can find thousands of different Websites from Commercial, Personal, Educational, and Entertainment Websites to News Websites just to mention some of them. The importance of implementing a secure line between the vendor and the client is very important, when handling delicate information such as credit card numbers when making a purchase or just by logging in our bank account on-line. Security measures need to be in place in the vendor site in order to protect our interests.... [tags: Internet]
736 words (2.1 pages)
- This paper is going to be on the different security threats on the internet, and the different ways to prevent and protect yourself from them. The different threats that are going to be covered are viruses, trojan horses, hackers, spam, corrupt IP packets, port scanner attacks, DOS(denial of service) attacks, spider attacks, worms and socail attacks. Also, I will cover different security practices and computer software and hardware that can help protect and prevent these different attacks on your computer, or network.... [tags: Internet Security ]
1607 words (4.6 pages)
- Internet Security Internet Security is the most important aspect of information technology. It has been years since computer has been invented and to keep the information confidential we have to safeguard this information. The importance of integrating security measures into systems development. Every business has their own security systems to reach their goals of information security. The computer world created security systems in order to reduce risk, maintain confidentiality, ensure the reliability of data resources, and compliance with national security laws and privacy policies and laws.... [tags: Internet Privacy Security Web Essays]
1457 words (4.2 pages)
- Security on the Internet Today's information is highly interconnected by the internet. With this interconnection of computer systems through the internet comes computer crime. Breaking into computer systems, damaging information, and stealing information, more commonly known as hacking, has become extremely common on the internet. As hacking becomes more frequent, and as some would say, more of a problem, should we consider hacking a criminal activity. Information from across the world is stored on computer systems-most of which are connected, networked, to other computer systems through the internet.... [tags: essays research papers]
1618 words (4.6 pages)
- Many users are subject of Security and Privacy on the Internet issue. The term "information" now is more used when defining a special product or article of trade which could be bought, sold, exchanged, etc. Often the price of information is higher many times than the cost of the very computers and technologies where it is functioning. Naturally it raises the need of protecting information from unauthorized access, theft, destruction, and other crimes. However, many users do not realize that they risk their security and privacy online.... [tags: Computer Security]
1474 words (4.2 pages)
- Internet Security INTRODUCTION Many people today are familiar with the Internet and its use. A large number of its users however, are not aware of the security problems they face when using the Internet. Most users feel they are anonymous when on-line, yet in actuality they are not. There are some very easy ways to protect the user from future problems. The Internet has brought many advantages to its users but has also created some major problems. Most people believe that they are anonymous when they are using the Internet.... [tags: Essays Papers]
1907 words (5.4 pages)
- Security on the Internet How do you secure something that is changing faster than you can fix it. The Internet has had security problems since its earliest days as a pure research project. Today, after several years and orders of magnitude of growth, is still has security problems. It is being used for a purpose for which it was never intended: commerce. It is somewhat ironic that the early Internet was design as a prototype for a high-availability command and control network that could resist outages resulting from enemy actions, yet it cannot resist college undergraduates.... [tags: essays research papers]
2385 words (6.8 pages)
- Internet Security The Internet is an amazing and intimidating place.It can help make your dreams come true and it can manifest your worst nightmares.It is a global phenomenon and encompasses all aspects of modern day life from shopping to communicating off world.We use it as readily as the telephone or the car.In the click of a mouse you can order a shirt from a clothing store, buy a book and have it delivered to your door or book a vacation.This colossal convenience comes with an equally impressive responsibility.The potential for crime is directly proportional to this speed and convenience.Modern day muggers use the Internet to make off with your money and be long gone before you even kn... [tags: Research Essays Term Papers]
1394 words (4 pages)
- Internet Security Discuss what allows Internet access to users, with particular reference to protection against threats: viruses, spamming, and hackers. In our network design, Internet access will be granted through a centralized point located at the Los Angeles Data Center. Corporate policy dictates that the corporate internet connection is to be utilized for business purposes only, and use for any purpose other than a justifiable business need will result in disciplinary actions, or termination.... [tags: essays research papers]
509 words (1.5 pages)
- Internet Security Security is crucial to any flourishing society such as the one in which we Americans live today. Imagine if there was no law enforcement in New York City. No one except criminals would dare to walk down the streets. People would live in fear every day. No one would work and no one could enjoy nature and the outdoors. We would all barricade ourselves indoors, only daring to venture outside into the dangerous world when we absolutely needed to. Everything would be different.... [tags: Essays Papers]
1327 words (3.8 pages)