Ajax developers like other web application don’t set enough security for the website so it’s easy to comprise. Developers like Ajax must fill many holes before they release their website to the public. Ajax requires a lot of client-side scripting coding, but many people just develop the site and upload before they fixed the security.
Web 1.0 sites aren't interactive they are sites that visitors will look at one time only. They don’t come back due to the site is a proprietary. A visitor can download a program but don’t know how to use it. It is not a good idea to use web 1.0 on your site. Web 1.0 sites are static site and can be a good site for a personal site, but it never changes. Some people call web 1.0 a read only website and many people don’t like it. Many website didn’t make it because web 1.0 was losing it popularity very fast. Web 1.0 wasn’t a pretty site and it was as interactive as the new web 2.0.
Cypherix Encryption company is very good software to help hide your information on your hard drive. The software can help creates unlimited number of encrypted you hard drives on your computer as a regular a hard drives located in Windows. The software acts like any other hard drive on any computer, but it good for hiding folder as well as files. The folders have a strong 448 bit encryption which is good for as keeping hackers out of your files. The best way would be to install all your personal or private information on your USB drive and remove it when need to. Password protect is another way to protect your files.
RIA implementations require an infrastructure similar to Web applications. RIA will perform processing on the client side, and will continue to network with other...
... middle of paper ...
...re that all is holes are correctly closed. Any mistakes can cost your client millions of dollars to get it fixed. I saw on the news one day that a webmaster designed his clients website and setup an e-commerce and he didn’t do it right so all the customers who used the sporting site who used their credit cards was exposed to the world and the was sued over this. Now some hackers’ wants to get into things that no one think can be broke into. Someone got into Sony PlayStation website just a couple of years ago. They were caught but it wasn’t hard for them to get in. In Network magazine a few years ago there were a group of hackers who stole millions of dollars and they were sending this money from account to account which was hard to track down. They were caught too, but they ran from Spain to New Jersey which is a large group of hackers who want to harm you.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In this day of hacker, where personal online information of any regular citizen is unsafe, your company 's online presence is of maximum consideration regarding security. May it be an online start-up, an opening of a company website or an online database, the safety of your venture demands uttermost urgency. If the simple idea of online security isn 't enough to convince you in securing your company 's online existence, reckon the financial and reputational disasters that major companies have faced from security hacks in recent years.... [tags: Computer security, Information security, Internet]
1167 words (3.3 pages)
- The first reason why is, if the internet is free people can do online courses which would make people more knowledgeable since online courses help people learn at their own pace by letting people can choose when to watch a video when they want. They can watch a video on Monday, friday or maybe never. Some online course websites like coursera.org let the viewer change the speed of the video or some online course websites like coursera.org let the viewer choose how fast they want to go through the entire course since all the content is released at the same time.... [tags: Website, World Wide Web, Internet, MySpace]
730 words (2.1 pages)
- More and more people around the world are now enjoying their own time spent in online casinos. However, a great number of people may not yet fully trust online gaming because of safety and security reasons. The steps in joining any online casinos may be very easy but people would like to be assured that they are dealing with legitimate providers. People who would like to try online casinos may take note of the following important things that they can do before they give out their financial information.... [tags: online gaming, gambling, legitimacy]
677 words (1.9 pages)
- For our final project, my group decided to focus on ways businesses could improve the privacy and security of their websites. We thought that the responsibility for privacy lies in the hands of individual businesses because when users sign up for a site, especially a social media site, they are most likely unfamiliar with the rules and regulations that they are signing up to abide by. This is certainly true of those who are digital immigrants or younger users; either of which are signing up for an account online for the very first time, and they should know what they are signing up for.... [tags: Facebook, Social media, User, Login]
1302 words (3.7 pages)
- Blogger vs. WordPress the Winner Revealed There are so many website hosting platforms and websites available on the internet for blogging purposes and many others. Two very eminent names which come to mind when it comes to blog hosting is Blogger and WordPress. Since newbies find it very difficult as to which of these two to choose, it is very imperative for everybody who would love to own a blog get know the differences in features that they both share and have. They both have some features which clearly differentiate them and clearly make one win when it comes to which of them is the best.... [tags: Blog, Blogger, Website, Pyra Labs]
932 words (2.7 pages)
- With the recent shift to web based communication, everything, including shopping, has gone online. With online shopping, consumers experience being in the comfort of their own home and they do not have to face bustling crowds. On the contrary, though, online shops allow for customer reviews on their items. The problem that these online stores are facing is that fake users are commenting on items to either boost or lower the ratings. Seventy percent of people trust online reviews (Fake Online Reviews).... [tags: fake reviews on online websites]
851 words (2.4 pages)
- Cyber security, also known as information technology security, focuses on protecting computers, networks, programs and data from unintended or unauthorized access, change or destruction. Most aspects of our lives rely on the Internet and computers, including communications (e-mail, cell phones, texting), transportation (traffic control signals, car engine systems, airplane navigation), government (birth or death records, social security, licensing, tax records), finance (bank accounts, loans, electronic paychecks), medicine (equipment, medical records), and education (virtual classrooms, online report cards, research).... [tags: Computer security, Information security, Computer]
1059 words (3 pages)
- e-commerce websites develops online marketing websites which provides user friendly interface to customer so that they can purchase product with their ease and even cost for flourishing websites is lesser. e-commerce websites develops online marketing websites which provides user friendly interface to customer so that they can purchase product with their ease and even cost for flourishing websites is lesser. e-commerce websites develops online marketing websites which provides user friendly interface to customer so that they can purchase product with their ease and even cost for flourishing websites is lesser.... [tags: Marketing, Product]
1050 words (3 pages)
- Sell Your Troubled Websites Reprinted with permission of VotanWeb.com You awaken one morning to the realization that the website you've poured so much time, energy and thought into; the dream that was once the preoccupation of your every waking moment has turned sour - what do you do. Market forces, changing consumer tastes, cash flow problems, or some unforeseen outside factor has brought you to the point of not being able to keep things going much longer. Do you, shut the doors and call it a day or declare bankruptcy.... [tags: Sell Websites Buy Websites]
1199 words (3.4 pages)
- The Two Best Websites to Find a Used Car Have you ever been disappointed while searching a used car online. For example, never finding the car that you are interested in, hard to obtain the contact information about the seller, not getting satisfactory information relating to the car that you have found, that leads to total disappointments. After performing some researches for a week and based on my personal experienced, I found out two best websites to find a used car. They are http://www.cars.com/ and http://www.autotrader.com/.... [tags: Sell Websites Buy Websites]
1617 words (4.6 pages)