The curse on men is that we are genetically predisposed towards accumulating and gaining fat around our waist and abdominal area like a doughnut and not being able to reduce belly fat.
This is called the “android” type of fat distribution and it is the culprit of our suffering. However, nowadays we have a variety of solutions at our disposal based on scientific studies to change our genetic fate and lose stomach fat fast, easily and naturally.
The problem with the current programs and systems in the market about how to reduce belly fat is that they are focused mostly on belly diets or weight loss.
You have tried circuit training, magic herbal pills, workout routines, lifting weights, hitting cardio, running on the treadmill, meal replacement shakes, ab-belts that you wrap around your waist, low fat diets and countless crunches and sit-ups then it is time to read my own experience because none of them are the path to achieve your desired figure and midsection.
I know that all these things don’t work because I went through all of them before coming across something that worked like a charm.
But, before we get to that – let’s look at the myths and misconceptions that flood the internet.
The internet is populated with false beliefs; misguiding information and common myths that are preventing you from getting the awesome abs you have always dreamed of. These false myths are holding you back from a flat belly. Hence, you must know them and what to do to achieve your goal.
Myth #1: Do a lot of cardio exercise
You could spend half of the day at the gym doing cardio exercises and not achieving to a six pack. The real truth is that best way to lose belly fat especially for men (but also f...
... middle of paper ...
... that are locking in your belly fat and how you can prevent them, you will begin to see results at once.
Secret #2: The proper targeted exercises for every muscle in your core (not just abs).
If you think that you can achieve a flat and defined abdomen just doing crunches or abdominal machines you are deadly wrong. These two exercises only tone one of the six abdominal muscles we have. Namely:
• Transversus Abdominis
• The Internal Oblique Muscles
• External Obliques
• Rectus Abdominus
• Spinal Action of the Abs
• The Abs and Breathing
We have to tone these six abdominal muscles in order to flatten our belly, get rid of stomach fat and strengthen and injury-proof your lower back.
The answer to the question how to lose belly fat for men or women has an easy solution if you know how to do it properly. If you want to learn it now, I recommend you to check it out.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... He trusted Desdemona and her love is what gave him life. However, with Iago’s lies Othello’s feelings for his wife darken and eventually disappear. He becomes inherently evil with the immoral persuasion of his advisor, Iago. Iago feels that he deserves promotion over Othello’s lieutenant Michael Cassio and also believes that Othello has slept with his wife Emilia. Because of his beliefs, Iago decides to convince Othello his wife is cheating on him. Iago, who is ironically referred to as “Honest Iago,” took Othello’s love and pure intentions for his wife, Desdemona, and molded them like clay, into corruption and wrongdoing.... [tags: flaws, dishonesty, secrets, prideful]
1179 words (3.4 pages)
- World History In Thomas Friedman’s The World Is Flat he presents his idea of the globalization of the world in all areas; from economic to communication with other countries. Friedman is a journalist from the New York Times and most of his work focuses on economic and technological innovations and advancements, and furthermore how they are associated to history. The ideas he presents in this book are both plausible and convincing. The main focus is whether the world is “flat“. The answer to this question depends on the readers’ political, economical, and technological opinions.... [tags: The World is Flat]
1047 words (3 pages)
- When thinking if the world is flat or if it is not flat, we know it is not flat, because of science. On a more metaphorical standpoint, we can think of flatness as "Does it contain depth?". In this time frame does our world still contain depth. We have the ability to travel both high and low in our world. We can travel across the earth unlimited times in one life. With globalization we have to face, does our planet have any depth in which an outsider can not reach. Thomas Friedman believe the world is 'flat '.... [tags: The World Is Flat, Globalization, Earth]
1024 words (2.9 pages)
- Free College in the Flat World What if I told you there is a way to cut your school debt in half. If someone told you two years of college were free would you have more interest in attending. By making the first two years of college or community college free, this could become a reality. In Thomas Friedman’s book, “The World is Flat”, he explains modern globalization and how important education is. In modern culture, college is something that has shifted into something necessary to compete globally.... [tags: Higher education, College, The World Is Flat]
1242 words (3.5 pages)
- Secrets Found in Gimli by Diane Alexander, Freya Press, 2007 is the text chose to be stylistic analyzed. The main theme in the story is healing. Anger and jealousy destroyed the life of two Aboriginal siblings. In order to heal the issues left unsolved in the first life, the sibling soul’s reincarnate as friends, but their relationship with each other, and with others characters in the story, are turbulent. Aboriginal spirituality played a role in the story and explains the reasons for things and helps the characters solve their karmas issues.... [tags: Secrets Found in Gimli]
560 words (1.6 pages)
- In 1925, F. Scott Fitzgerald published The Great Gatsby, a novel set in The Roaring Twenties, portraying a flamboyant and immortal society of the ‘20s where the economy booms, and prohibition leads to organized crimes. Readers follow the journey about a young man named Jay Gatsby, an extravagant mysterious neighbor of the narrator, Nick Carraway. As the novel evolves, Nick narrates his discoveries of Gatsby’s past and his love for Daisy, Nick’s married cousin to readers. Throughout the novel, Fitzgerald develops the theme of the conflict which results from keeping secrets instead of telling the truth using the three characters – Tom Buchanan, Nick Carraway, and Jay Gatsby (James Gats).... [tags: society, economy, prohibition, secrets]
1031 words (2.9 pages)
- Morality Among the Outcasts of Poker Flat by Bret Harte As Mr. John Oakhurst, gambler, stepped into the main street of Poker Flat on the morning of the twenty third of November, 1850, he was conscious of a change in its moral atmosphere from the preceding night. Two or three men, conversing earnestly together, ceased as he approached, and exchanged significant glances. There was a Sabbath lull in the air, which, in a settlement unused to Sabbath influences, looked ominous. Mr. Oakhurst's calm handsome face betrayed small concern of these indications.... [tags: Literature Analysis Poker Flat Harte]
1491 words (4.3 pages)
- Secrets and Lies Throughout our lives we are shaped and molded by our friends and family. They have a lasting affect that can shape our mind and our self. Self is determined by the combination of selves that surround a person on a daily basis. From the childhood friends that we try so hard to hang on to as we journey farther and farther into the real world, to the hated boss and teachers that haunt our mind as we lie awake in our beds at nighttime, we are a product of all those selves.... [tags: Secrets and Lies Essays]
1403 words (4 pages)
- Fixing a Flat Tire There aren't too many things in life which are more annoying than a flat tire when you least expect it, but then again who really expects a flat. Maybe the bloke driving around on four bald tires is expecting one, but he probably doesn't want one either. Although I will admit that one day on my way to get new tires I tried, and successfully I might add, to "burn off" a tire. Luckily for me though I was within one block of the tire shop, and even more serendipitously the police never caught me on the way there since I would stop for every red light and stop sign only to "light up" the rear wheels upon take off, sometimes reaching 75mph on the speedometer before the tires... [tags: Flat Tire Driving Cars]
1482 words (4.2 pages)
- Belly Belly is one of the most controversial films in America. It is one of the most technically polished Hip-hop films to date. Does it have great acting. No, it does not, but DMX as “Boz” has a solid performance while the other actors do a believable job considering they are by nature rappers and not actors. A good action movie. Yes, it builds refreshingly and unexpectedly to a spirit of redemption and responsibility while containing a variety of action sequences for your buck. A movie for the whole family.... [tags: Papers]
567 words (1.6 pages)
- Giant Consumer Producuts Inc.: The Sales Promation and Resource Allocation Decision
- Loyal Customers Make Businesses Successful
- Are We Alone? The Question of Extraterrestrial Life
- Shoulld You Live Or Die? The Debate Over Abortion
- The Love Triangle in The Edible Woman by Margaret Atwood
- How Muslims Worship in a Mosque