1. My First Time
2. Really, I mean
5. Any Time
6. Right Time
This book contains explicit sexual content. Read at your own risk. All characters in this book are fictional and are not related. Any events related to someone or anything is coincidental.
Sitting on the couch in their three bedroom apartment that was shared with their parents, Billy and Nicole could hear the neighbors having sex again. “Oh yeah fuck me Mike” said the female voice. As loud as they were it almost got annoying but it was also intriguing in a way. Listening to their bed creak and slamming the wall made one wonder if it beat the crap out of the sheetrock. “OHHH IM COMING!!” shouted the female voice. Listening to her cry out a climax and finally hearing the male moaning and groaning they finally were quiet. “DAMN, wish I had a girl friend to fuck when I wanted to” said Billy. “I know” said Nicole. “Most women these days are not interested in me nor are I interested in them. It’s hard to find one that is compatible” said Billy. “I Know, we are different then the majority. We don’t have money to go out a lot and have only a few trusted friends. You have a job at a warehouse and I am going to college to earn a degree” said Nicole. “Workaholics?” questioned Billy. Both were laughing.
“What are you going to do this summer Billy”? asked Nicole. “I was going to hang out with the old man but we will probably only see him for the holidays, he is always gone across the states with his truck driving job”, said Billy. “Yeah, and ma works at the thrift store all the time. She’s dating John, I wonder if she fucks him?” laughed Nicole. “I bet the old man finds a lot lizards or two at the truck stops, fifty bucks gets his ...
... middle of paper ...
...H, FFF” he jittered. Breathing heavily, both bodies had climaxed in harmony, now laying limp on the side of each other on the bed.
“Out of all that time I teased you at work I knew we had chemistry with each other said Billy. “I’ve been looking forward to this moment” said Chloe. Feeling her large warm breasts against him he began kissing her. The two kissed for a while.
“I must go for now” he said. “When can you come back?” asked Chloe. “Anytime you want. Your body feels very good” said Billy. Chloe giggled. “Bye” said Billy. “Bye Billy” she said.
Billy and Nicole are preparing dinner in their apartment. “Mom must be staying at John’s” said Billy. “I talked with her the other day on the phone, she didn’t say any specifics” said Nicole. “As long as she is happy, it’s not our business what happens behind closed doors” said Billy. “Yeah” said Nicole.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... Since it is illegal to drink under the age of 21 people who do, do it in secret and leave it unmonitored by other adults. This is especially popular among college students. According to the American Journal of Public Health, published by Georges C. Benjamin, Executive Director of the American Public Health Association (APHA), College students are more likely to participate in heavy drinking then those who are not in college. “2 in 5 [college] students nationally engaging in binge drinking on at least 1 occasion in the past 2 weeks.” Regardless of their age people will still drink.... [tags: persuasive speech outline, ]
1316 words (3.8 pages)
- The Government behind closed Doors For years American citizens have been told to trust the government and the president with no hesitations. Also, for years the people have obeyed this regulation. Many people however have had issues with the president within the past years. Even with the issues in recent presidents that people are highly opinionated, they still trust the government and president in 90% of what they say. There have been numerous conspiracies surrounding the government for years.... [tags: President of the United States]
718 words (2.1 pages)
- Behind the Amish Closed Doors The Amish Church, which began more than 300 hundred years ago in Europe, is a spinoff of the Anabaptist Christians. This group organized into a separate branch of Protestantism at the end of the 17th century under the leadership of a Swiss Mennonite preacher from Berne named Jakob Ammann. Ammann urged his followers to live according to the practices of the early church and to reject modern European society. Ammann drew followers from throughout Europe, who eventually journeyed to the United States to escape religious persecution.... [tags: amish church, anabnaptis christians, buggy]
1983 words (5.7 pages)
- Prologue – Behind Closed Doors I watched as the drops of rain fell delicately from the dark sky; each drop sliding down the window like tear drops on the peachy face of an infant, crying for its mother. It was a dark day in Belleville; but then again, it always was. I can’t remember the last time I saw the sun straining through the pearly grey clouds to shed some light on this morbid town. We always seemed to be living in darkness; even at noon it still seemed like the early morning sun was still trying to peak over the horizon.... [tags: dark, drop, bullying, rebel]
1337 words (3.8 pages)
- ... “According to research by the London School of Economics, 52% of 11 to 16 year olds have internet access in their own bedroom” (Behr 30). Therefore, 52% of children can enter the digital portal of pornography. What may start as simple experimentation, could lead to a life of pain and sorrow. Behind closed doors, unsupervised kids can see an endless amount of pornographic content. Pornography is an uncomfortable subject to talk about, so it is hard for parents to intervene. The majority of parents are ignorant, or pretend to be ignorant, in order to avoid such discussions.... [tags: pornography and children, porn addiction]
876 words (2.5 pages)
- It’s mesmerizing how religion is now making more decisions behind closed medical room doors than doctors, nurses, and administrators. One would reasonably assume that the presence of religion would have a positive impact on patient care. However, the ugly truth is, care providers are realizing now through at a growing number of legal cases, it’s actually appearing to be causing more harm than doing good. The problem is connected to the fact that the American patient population is so diverse now; the lack of unification is making the care provider’s job twice as stressful.... [tags: Christianity, Religion, Jesus, Bible]
1537 words (4.4 pages)
- KaleidoscopeArt Behind Closed Doors Before you begin reading this paper, look through the appendix. Are you shocked. Disgusted. Intrigued. Viewers of such controversial artwork often experience a wide spectrum of reactions ranging from the petrified to the pleased. Questions may arise within the viewer regarding the artistic merit and legitimacy of this unorthodox artwork. However, art's primary purpose, according to Maya Angelou, “is to serve humanity. Art that does not increase our understanding of this particular journey or our ability to withstand this particular journey, which is life, is an exercise in futile indulgence” (Buchwalter 27).... [tags: Free Essays Online]
3886 words (11.1 pages)
- Behind Closed Doors Over the years, many people have believed that the issue of sexual harassment should not be discussed in public. Sexual harassment was to be discussed behind closed doors. In spite of this, the social and political systems have changed instantaneously. This social problem has affected men and women throughout time; however, it seems that the women of our society more closely look at this issue. This social topic has encouraged women to establish organizations in order to help them discuss the issues more openly and to demand equality including fairness and justice throughout the workplace and in their social lives as well.... [tags: essays research papers fc]
1625 words (4.6 pages)
- Domestic violence is not an individual act that affects a woman and man behind closed doors. Domestic violence lingers amongst all because it does not discriminate color of skin, culture, ethnicity, and age. Unfortunately everyone is exposed to the many effects of domestic violence, including those whom have not developed a voice. Literature indicates, developmentally children go through several milestones which allows a child to develop a sense of cognition, leading to developing the skill of speech (Hutchison, 2013).... [tags: Domestic violence, Child abuse, Violence]
1287 words (3.7 pages)
- Marsella Ortiz Mr. Tiernan COMP 101 13 November 2014 Title When it comes to a relationship between two people there is suppose to be an equal balance of power, trust, and their contribution . However, that isn 't always the case when behind closed doors women are experiencing domestic violence but different in forms. Gellert defines it as, “Domestic violence occurs between members of a family or partners in an intimate relationship. It includes murders, rapes, robberies or assaults committed by spouse, ex-spouses, boyfriends, or girlfriends” (146).... [tags: Domestic violence, Violence]
1141 words (3.3 pages)