SANS STH is offered to commercial businesses, private or online, and the government. SANS STH offers the training in 28 different languages. This particular type of training has choices for the end user, engineer, healthcare or developer. Choices include online, live online or online plus on-site private training. Our organization uses the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) Client.
The most recent pricing information found was a discounted cost of the SANS STH is $2,500.00 for 1 year of training covering up to 50 users, $50.00 per user after that (this discounted price ran from 12/01/15 - 01/31/16) ("SANS Securing the Human," n.d.).
Some objectives for this training are security awareness, the change in user behavior, and helping organizations manage mounting security risks. With testing at the end of each module, users can demonstrate their knowledge.
This is security awareness training for end use...
... middle of paper ...
...hese modules are available to be watched as many times as needed to reinforce learning. Another added advantage is the availability of resources that use metrics with this program. “Metrics give the ability to track and measure the impact of the security awareness program. This can be used to improve your training, demonstrate return on investment, or compare your human risk to other organizations in your industry” ("Resources: Measuring Results," n.d.).
SANS Institute Securing the Human will add logos to newsletters, posters and screensavers customized to your organization. SANS Institute created Securing the Human for the end user as a computer based training and has grown to developing other trainings concerning internet security. The SANS Institute began in 1989 and consists of security professionals from many different countries and many different professions.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- II. CHAOS AND EZW A. CHAOS BASED SCRAMBLING ALGORITHM: “Chaos” means “state of disorder”, in mathematics for a system to be called as chaotic system; it should satisfy the following conditions , 1. It should be highly sensitive to initial condition. 2. It should satisfy the mixing property. 3. Periodic orbits should be dense. A chaotic map is a function which exhibits chaotic behavior; there are different types of chaotic maps (like 1-D maps, 2-D maps, discrete-time parameter, continuous-time parameter etc.).... [tags: State of Disorder, Scrambling Based Algorithm]
1365 words (3.9 pages)
- John Keats’s poem “La Belle Dame Sans Merci” dramatizes the conflict between dreams and reality as experienced by the knight. On a late autumn day, the speaker stumbles upon an ailing knight and asks what is wrong. The knight reveals that he had fallen in love with a beautiful lady, “a faery’s child” (14), who then abandoned him after professing her love and spending one night together. The speaker is recounting his experience with the knight to his audience. Structurally the poem is a ballad written in twelve quatrains.... [tags: La Belle Dame Sans Merci]
875 words (2.5 pages)
- John Keats is a spell binding poet, who lived a short life of 25 years, but left behind a towering legacy in the Romantic period. His work “La Belle Dame Sans Merci” is an imaginative masterpiece written in 1819, which was near his death in 1821. During the time he wrote the ballad, his brother died of tuberculosis; an ailment that swept over many members of his family, including him. He also became devoted to young woman, Fanny Brawne, but struggled with his continuous meager ownerships. The time of darkness, disease, and depression were close reflected in the ballad, where love and death both reign as did in his personal life.... [tags: La Belle Dame Sans Merci]
1318 words (3.8 pages)
- This report examines, analyzes, and summarizes the nature of SANS Institute. The purpose of this report is to provide information security interest groups such as InfoSec readers, audiences, and users of information security with the information necessary for understanding what the SANS Institutes is about. In addition, this report will examine the history of SANS, its usage, benefits, and contribution to the public, institutions and to the government, including the type of courses and the certificates SANS offers.... [tags: Business Analysis ]
1076 words (3.1 pages)
- La Belle Dame Sans Merci by John Keats John Keats was born in London on October 31, 1795. He was the son of a stable attendant who married the owner's daughter and later inherited the stable for himself. The elder Mr. Keats died when John was eight, leaving the family tied up in legal matters that lasted the rest of John's life. He was fourteen when his mother died of tuberculosis, and fifteen when his guardian apprenticed him to an apothecary-surgeon. Soon after, John left the medical field to focus primarily on poetry.... [tags: John Keats Belle Dame Sans Merci Essays]
418 words (1.2 pages)
Comparing the Themes of Love in Lord Byron's “She Walks in Beauty” and Keats' Poem, “La Belle Dame sans Merci”
- There are many different themes that can be used to make a poem both successful and memorable. Such is that of the universal theme of love. This theme can be developed throughout a poem through an authors use of form and content. “She Walks in Beauty,” by George Gordon, Lord Byron, is a poem that contains an intriguing form with captivating content. Lord Byron, a nineteenth-century poet, writes this poem through the use of similes and metaphors to describe a beautiful woman. His patterns and rhyme scheme enthrall the reader into the poem.... [tags: She Walks in Beauty, La Belle Dame sans Merci]
929 words (2.7 pages)
Comparing the Balance of Power and Relationships in Rosetti's Cousin Kate and Keats' La Belle Dame sans Merci
- Christina Rossetti and John Keats were both poets in their own prime. Rossetti wrote the somewhat controversial poem, Cousin Kate (1879) and John Keats wrote the French named poem, La Belle Dame sans Merci, (1819) which means “the beautiful woman without mercy”. Both poems explore the injustices of love and power and also the consequences of what happens with a potentially bad decision. Not only this, they both address these themes with a particular balance of the two; they both have similarities, yet they both contrast in many different ways.... [tags: poetry, cousin kate, la belle dame sans merci]
2102 words (6 pages)
- Archetypes in John Keats' "La Belle Dame Sans Merci: A Ballad" During the Romantic Movement in literature, numerous writers fed off one another’s ideas; thus, creating various patterns which reoccur throughout literary works. According to “The Literature Network,” John Keats is “usually regarded as the archetype of the Romantic writer.” Therefore, Keats himself is thought to be the original model for the writer during the Romantic Era. In his poem, “La Belle Dame sans Merci: A Ballad,” Keats uses various archetypes which provide added meaning and depth to this work of literature.... [tags: John Keats Ballad Belle Dame Sans Essays]
1407 words (4 pages)
- Within this essay Evidence based Practice will be identified and the significant effect it has on the nursing profession, barriers will also be explored in the implementation of Evidence Based Practice. Individuals need specific care tailored to them, it is vitality important to have the correct professional and appropriate personal care. In order to receive this we need to get the patient involved in the decision process, listen to their views and opinions and receive the relevant, accurate, professional and medical information.... [tags: Evidence Based Practice (EBP)]
713 words (2 pages)
- Securing WLAN/LAN Daily security evaluation is done in your network. However, most of the users are not aware who monitors the security of their network. Therefore, most of these users are hoping that the one involved in measuring the effectiveness of your network's defenses is someone whom they trust. Conversely, tremendous evidence reports that you are not the only party questioning your network's perimeter (Safari, 2007). Most of IP addresses received thousands of attack attempts everyday since it can be easily reached from the Internet.... [tags: Internet Security Virus Technology]
950 words (2.7 pages)