In an effort to review Samsung ln32b360, I found several points that are very good about the product. It has one of the best picture qualities I have ever seen - the only better quality comes from being there in person. Externally it is stylish with a black frame that fits in extremely well with my black, white and chrome decor in the family room. The attractive oval stand swivels to make the screen easy to view from any part of the room, and the keys and buttons on the remote control are different colors and sizes for ease of use.
2- Review of Samsung
Shopping for a new television can be a headache, especially with all the new technology and innovations. I read a review Samsung ln32b360 that was raving about how good it was, so I headed to the local electronics and appliance store to check it out. The Samsung had the most stunning color of all the TVs I looked at, and it also had the sharpest images and clarity. The internal speakers sound great, and the multiple component input and output jacks will let me hook up an array of external speakers to enhance the sound experience even more. It also comes with two HDMI cable and computer inputs.
3- Favorite Christmas Present
My favorite Christmas present was a Samsung ln32b360, and I could not be happier with it. This is most definitely the best television I have ever owned, because the colors are bright and deep, the images are crystal clear and the contrast is excellent. The unit was very easy to set up, and I only looked at the set up instructions once. I use a digital antenna to pick up a signal since I do not have cable, and the picture is top notch. It is the perfect size for the bedroom where we set it up. This is the best LCD television you can get for...
... middle of paper ...
...nch 720p lcd hdtv. The 32 inch television will fit perfectly in our bedroom, and will actually free up some space that the old CRT TV took up. It comes with a generous one year warranty on parts and labor, but based on the reviews I have seen there will be no need for repairs of any kind.
10- Soap Opera TV
My neighbor bought a Samsung ln32b360 32 inch 720p lcd hdtv, and she invited me over to watch our favorite soap operas on it. I have to say I have never seen a clearer or sharper picture in my life on a television set. When they say the movies and shows you watch will come to life they mean it. The realism of the images is amazing, because the details are so enhanced. Samsung has great audio technology so that the speakers deliver a surround sound experience to increase the realism. Also, I simply cannot get over the range of bright colors I see on the screen.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Title: Review of Samsung Captivate smartphone Description: The Samsung Captivate is a 3G-enabled smartphone. It has wide and vivid 4-inches Super AMOLED touch screen and powered with Android 2.1 operating system. The Samsung Captivate has a 16GB internal memory and 5MP camera along with video recording of 720 pixels resolution. Furthermore, it has Bluetooth of 3.0 version, 1GHz Hummingbird processor, Swype technology, social hub and lots of application is pre-installed in the phone. For entrainment purpose they have FM radio, Music player, streaming radio, etc.... [tags: Product Review ]
836 words (2.4 pages)
- ... With a more widescreen-aspect display, the iPhone 5 is a good deal less wide is 58.6mm against the Samsung Galaxy S3‚which is 70.6mm (News Straits Times, 2013). Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy S3 features also slightly slimmer, a rounder body and a sleeker design than its predecessor model which is Samsung Galaxy S2 ("2013 Nguyen and Fiolet"). Lastly, The iPhone 5 only available in two colours, black and white ("2012 Ritchie" par. 2). While, the Galaxy S3 comes in variety of colours like white, black, blue, red, grey and brown.... [tags: Samsung Galaxy S3, iPhone 5]
2475 words (7.1 pages)
- Samsung phones for years has been upping the technology increase in their phones for people to have better usage of them so it will be forever entertaining and attention grabbing. The latest phone Samsung has to offer is the Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge. It is more cunning, sleeker, and easier to use ever than before; although, you will always have a rival creeping around the corner. The creeping rival is Apple’s latest phone, the iPhone 7 Plus. Both phones came out to be sold respectively with Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Galaxy S7 for short) being released in March of this year (gsmarena.com , Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge ) and the iPhone 7 Plus being released in September of this year (cnet.com, paragraph... [tags: Mobile phone, IPhone, YouTube, Apple Inc.]
1264 words (3.6 pages)
- The Samsung Gear VR is powered by Oculus, designed to allow your Samsung Galaxy to bring you into another universe. Samsung Gear VR was simply made to take you anywhere you wish to go, deep into a virtual reality world. The simplicity of the Samsung Gear VR can bring you anywhere you wish to go with no effort at all, start by sliding your Samsung Galaxy into the Gear and begin your adventure. Enjoy many options by selecting and downloading a variety of experiences. Whether you choose to play a game or watch a movie, the experiences are endless.... [tags: Game, Play, Virtual reality, Good and evil]
1026 words (2.9 pages)
- ... People who think that Samsung only creates phones, the first mobile phone system was created in 1992. On the other side of our argument, Apple Inc. is an American multinational created on the first of April 1976. Apple’s first device was the Apple I and the first Iphone generation was released to the public on June 26, 2007. Each company cares about how many unit it sells because how much money makes (profits) and how much it loses (losses) depends on it. We do not really care about how much the company sells, but the company really depends on it.... [tags: prices, stock market, rivals]
660 words (1.9 pages)
- Samsung and Apple have been rivals for years now. This war began in 2010 when samsung released a new smartphone onto to the market. Apple already had its first iPhone out which released in 2007. It was a major buzz during that time period, it grew to be an even bigger sensation when the rivalry started, everyone wanted with an iphone or a Galaxy. Today it has been a little over 5 years since the rivalry begun, apple and samsung are still leading the way in the smartphone market, but now each phone is loaded more updated equipment and various number of outstanding features.... [tags: IPhone, Mobile phone, Smartphone, IPod Touch]
1197 words (3.4 pages)
- 1. Environmental Review and Target Market Apple Inc. (Apple), incorporated on January 3, 1977, designs, manufactures and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers and portable digital music players and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions and third-party digital content and applications. The Company 's products and services include iPhone, iPad, Mac, iPod, Apple TV, a portfolio of consumer and professional software applications, the iOS and OS X operating systems, iCloud and a variety of accessory, service and support offerings.... [tags: IPhone, Apple Inc., IPod Touch, IPhone OS]
1064 words (3 pages)
- 1. Introduction Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd is a Korean multinational company, manufactures a wide range of product; includes computers, mobile phone, digital TVs, air conditioner, OLED panel, LCD display panel, memory and LSI system etc. The company's main growth driver engine is Smartphone business and Tablet, accounts 31.4 % and 20.4% respectively, of market share in 3Q2013 as per data from IDC. The main concern of company is that it totally depends on Smartphone and Tablet business. This business is getting volatile and overcrowded.... [tags: Samsung Electronics Market]
1530 words (4.4 pages)
- Executive Summary From its inception as a small export business in Korea, Samsung has grown to become one of the world’s leading electronics companies, specializing in digital appliances and media, semiconductors, memory, and system integration. Samsung was founded on March 1st, 1938 by focusing primarily on trade export, selling dried Korean fish, vegetables, and fruit to Manchuria and Beijing. In little more than a decade, Samsung-which means "three stars" in Korean-would have its own flour mills and confectionery machines, its own manufacturing and sales operations, and ultimately evolve to become the modern global corporation that still bears the same name today ("Samsung ," ).... [tags: Samsung SWOT Analysis]
2532 words (7.2 pages)
- The Introduction of the Samsung Color TV Background Samsung as a company was founded in 1938 in Korea. 46,500 employees are working at six Samsung Electronics facilities in Korea. Although they are at different locations, all share the same goal and that goal is satisfying global customers by producing a quality product. Here in the U.S. Samsung is a very recognized brand, sitting along side Sony, Panasonic, Phillips, Toshiba, Matsushita and other more know brands of TVs. In South Korea, Samsung was a governmentally subsidized large business until in the 1990’s.... [tags: Samsung Korea China Television Essays]
2503 words (7.2 pages)