In an effort to review Samsung ln32b360, I found several points that are very good about the product. It has one of the best picture qualities I have ever seen - the only better quality comes from being there in person. Externally it is stylish with a black frame that fits in extremely well with my black, white and chrome decor in the family room. The attractive oval stand swivels to make the screen easy to view from any part of the room, and the keys and buttons on the remote control are different colors and sizes for ease of use.
2- Review of Samsung
Shopping for a new television can be a headache, especially with all the new technology and innovations. I read a review Samsung ln32b360 that was raving about how good it was, so I headed to the local electronics and appliance store to check it out. The Samsung had the most stunning color of all the TVs I looked at, and it also had the sharpest images and clarity. The internal speakers sound great, and the multiple component input and output jacks will let me hook up an array of external speakers to enhance the sound experience even more. It also comes with two HDMI cable and computer inputs.
3- Favorite Christmas Present
My favorite Christmas present was a Samsung ln32b360, and I could not be happier with it. This is most definitely the best television I have ever owned, because the colors are bright and deep, the images are crystal clear and the contrast is excellent. The unit was very easy to set up, and I only looked at the set up instructions once. I use a digital antenna to pick up a signal since I do not have cable, and the picture is top notch. It is the perfect size for the bedroom where we set it up. This is the best LCD television you can get for...
... middle of paper ...
...nch 720p lcd hdtv. The 32 inch television will fit perfectly in our bedroom, and will actually free up some space that the old CRT TV took up. It comes with a generous one year warranty on parts and labor, but based on the reviews I have seen there will be no need for repairs of any kind.
10- Soap Opera TV
My neighbor bought a Samsung ln32b360 32 inch 720p lcd hdtv, and she invited me over to watch our favorite soap operas on it. I have to say I have never seen a clearer or sharper picture in my life on a television set. When they say the movies and shows you watch will come to life they mean it. The realism of the images is amazing, because the details are so enhanced. Samsung has great audio technology so that the speakers deliver a surround sound experience to increase the realism. Also, I simply cannot get over the range of bright colors I see on the screen.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Title: Review of Samsung Captivate smartphone Description: The Samsung Captivate is a 3G-enabled smartphone. It has wide and vivid 4-inches Super AMOLED touch screen and powered with Android 2.1 operating system. The Samsung Captivate has a 16GB internal memory and 5MP camera along with video recording of 720 pixels resolution. Furthermore, it has Bluetooth of 3.0 version, 1GHz Hummingbird processor, Swype technology, social hub and lots of application is pre-installed in the phone. For entrainment purpose they have FM radio, Music player, streaming radio, etc.... [tags: Product Review ]
836 words (2.4 pages)
- ... With a more widescreen-aspect display, the iPhone 5 is a good deal less wide is 58.6mm against the Samsung Galaxy S3‚which is 70.6mm (News Straits Times, 2013). Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy S3 features also slightly slimmer, a rounder body and a sleeker design than its predecessor model which is Samsung Galaxy S2 ("2013 Nguyen and Fiolet"). Lastly, The iPhone 5 only available in two colours, black and white ("2012 Ritchie" par. 2). While, the Galaxy S3 comes in variety of colours like white, black, blue, red, grey and brown.... [tags: Samsung Galaxy S3, iPhone 5]
2475 words (7.1 pages)
- ... People who think that Samsung only creates phones, the first mobile phone system was created in 1992. On the other side of our argument, Apple Inc. is an American multinational created on the first of April 1976. Apple’s first device was the Apple I and the first Iphone generation was released to the public on June 26, 2007. Each company cares about how many unit it sells because how much money makes (profits) and how much it loses (losses) depends on it. We do not really care about how much the company sells, but the company really depends on it.... [tags: prices, stock market, rivals]
660 words (1.9 pages)
- 1. Introduction Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd is a Korean multinational company, manufactures a wide range of product; includes computers, mobile phone, digital TVs, air conditioner, OLED panel, LCD display panel, memory and LSI system etc. The company's main growth driver engine is Smartphone business and Tablet, accounts 31.4 % and 20.4% respectively, of market share in 3Q2013 as per data from IDC. The main concern of company is that it totally depends on Smartphone and Tablet business. This business is getting volatile and overcrowded.... [tags: Samsung Electronics Market]
1530 words (4.4 pages)
- In today’s advanced world that we live in, we could hardly see ourselves not getting in touch with mobile devices. It first started with a cup of coffee and we will spontaneously slip our phones or tablets out for online free newspaper in the morning, checking the traffic before our journey, sending e-mails to clients, having conference calls and many other features. Tablet, the all in one device that we hold everywhere we go. The purpose of this paper is to observe the popularity of tablet brand between Apple Ipad and Samsung Note.... [tags: Apple Tablet, Samsung Tablet]
1850 words (5.3 pages)
- Executive Summary From its inception as a small export business in Korea, Samsung has grown to become one of the world’s leading electronics companies, specializing in digital appliances and media, semiconductors, memory, and system integration. Samsung was founded on March 1st, 1938 by focusing primarily on trade export, selling dried Korean fish, vegetables, and fruit to Manchuria and Beijing. In little more than a decade, Samsung-which means "three stars" in Korean-would have its own flour mills and confectionery machines, its own manufacturing and sales operations, and ultimately evolve to become the modern global corporation that still bears the same name today ("Samsung ," ).... [tags: Samsung SWOT Analysis]
2532 words (7.2 pages)
- The Introduction of the Samsung Color TV Background Samsung as a company was founded in 1938 in Korea. 46,500 employees are working at six Samsung Electronics facilities in Korea. Although they are at different locations, all share the same goal and that goal is satisfying global customers by producing a quality product. Here in the U.S. Samsung is a very recognized brand, sitting along side Sony, Panasonic, Phillips, Toshiba, Matsushita and other more know brands of TVs. In South Korea, Samsung was a governmentally subsidized large business until in the 1990’s.... [tags: Samsung Korea China Television Essays]
2503 words (7.2 pages)
- ... Of course there are many more amazing features inside this phone including the new Android 4.4 KitKat update, TouchWiz and S finder but it would take ages if we got into the nitty gritty details of this beast of a phone. The Samsung Galaxy Note III is the perfect smartphone for a user who wouldn’t mind it’s big size and doesn’t like having to update every year. How profitable is it. What is its potential. To find its potential, perform a SWOT analysis The Samsung Galaxy Note III is a one of a kind smartphone.... [tags: smartphone market]
1008 words (2.9 pages)
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY Today business enterprisers are creating new products due to becoming different than rivals. After that as a result it could be observed that technology is growing rapidly. Some companies will be attractive by people. More attractive means ore customers. Every company has different strategy.this assignment will explain about Samsung innovations. INTRODUCTION The aim of this assignment is to illustrate innovations of Samsung company such as mobile phone, lcd tv that has been discovered demands in different outlets and to find out an analysis on how Samsung has been such a popular company among its market.... [tags: Business Analysis]
2501 words (7.1 pages)
- The Samsung Brand According to the global brand scoreboard of 2004 from Interbrand, Samsung, the Korean based electronics brand, has boosted its profile and being listed as 21st valuable brands in the world. Its brand value surged by 16% to 12.5 billion US dollars compared to the figure in 2003 which is 10.8 billion US dollar. (Simon, 2004) It becomes the worldÂ’s leading brand in electronics and digital industry. This achievement is closely related to its sponsorship strategies.... [tags: Papers]
4617 words (13.2 pages)