Professional Research and Communication
By: -Salman Mohammed
Tutor: - Mr.MazherHussain
Content: Page no:
• Career in Apple: 03
Identification of Communication styles/ skills and effectiveness :
• Communication styles
• Appropriate interpretation of key messages 04
• Strength and Weakness:
• Verbal and non-verbal:
In the wake of proceeding onward from Auburn University, Cook put in 12 years in IBM 's PC business, in the end serving as the head of North American Fulfillment. Later, he served as a “COO” of the PC member division of “Intelligent electronics” and as a “Vice President for Corporate Materials” at Compaq for more than a half year.
Timothy Donald "Tim" Cook (conceived November 1, 1960) is an American business official, and is the CEO of Apple Inc. Cook joined Apple in March 1998. As Senior Vice President of Worldwide Operations .He likewise served as Executive Vice President (EVP) of Worldwide Sales and Operations furthermore, was Chief Operating Officer (COO) until he was named the CEO of Apple on August 24, 2011, when he succeeded Steve Jobs. Cook had effectively served as acting CEO of Apple after Jobs began helpful leave in January 2011. In mid-2012, he was respected pay of one million shares, vesting in 2016 and 2021, by Apple 's Board of Directors. Cook likewise serves on the top managerial staff of Nike, Inc. And the National Football Foundation. In 2014, Cook turned into the first CEO of a Fortune 500 organization to openly. His assertion has not changed the impression of the financial specialists and customers.
Career in Apple:
... middle of paper ...
... a powerful CEO, I 'm certain numerous others would concur. Tim Cook might not have the solid identity and brash "discover a path" identity of Steve Jobs yet that doesn 't detract from his administration abilities. Tim Cook is great at driving the troops, particularly the time nearing a discharge. Tim is likewise an expert of operations which is basic to an organization like Apple that ships countless items each and every quarter. He is likewise great at letting his group do what they specialize in without forcing his will excessively.
• "After Jobs: Apple 's Cook gets $380M in compensation. USATODAY.COM. Retrieved October 30 2014.”
• “Apple CEO &Fuqua Alum Tim Cook Talks Leadership at Duke. The Fuqua School of Business, Duke University. Might 29, 2013.”
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The proposed project will improve government ability to recruit high-quality candidates and create effective competition with both the private sector and the other levels of the government for the quality candidates. Being a corporate human resource and a public service commission element, the project will respond to the perception levels and the employee engagement relayed through the corporate employee surveys. An element of performance management will involve complimenting the human resource values build upon existing departmental recognition activities.... [tags: Project management, Implementation, Plan]
992 words (2.8 pages)
- Narrowing down to one specific major is more easily said than done. Coming from a personal standpoint, my hopes are to enter the accounting field in some sort of capacity. This report discusses a little bit about how important it is to communicate with others using verbal, nonverbal communication and the aspect of writing. Job listings obtained through various websites were used to form this report. One originating from the state of Oklahoma, and the other presented a local feature from being right here in Winston Salem .... [tags: Communication, Writing, Nonverbal communication]
755 words (2.2 pages)
- Introduction to Nurse Anesthetics Nursing positions are in demand. Healthcare teams and professionals actively team up to supply education to prospect nurses. Not only are entry level nurses in high demand, but specialized nursing positions need to be filled. There are currently 100,000 nurse anesthetists in the American work force which service 60-70 percent of the population in the United States. How can these positions be sufficiently staffed to create a better United Health care system. All the steps to achieve a C.R.N.A.... [tags: Anesthesia, Nurse anesthetist, Registered nurse]
871 words (2.5 pages)
- Community Service On the summer of 2017 I would like to be part of a missionary team of nurses and doctors from my church, who travels to various countries in South America helping those in need of medical attention. By going to this trip I want to be exposed to the needs these people have, and perhaps recruit other nurses to accompany me in future trips. • Certifications On December, 2016, I plan to obtain my CCRN certification. CCRN certification helps to enhance critical thinking, and maintain up to date knowledge base of acute and critical care nursing (American Association of Critical-Care Nurses, 2015).... [tags: Nursing, Critical thinking, Registered nurse]
888 words (2.5 pages)
- Mobile Number: Email: PERSONAL DETAILS Date of Birth : Sex : Male Nationality : Malaysian NRIC Numbers : Religion : Islam Marital Status : Single EDUCATION BACKGROUND 2010 – 2011 Bachelor of Science (Hons) Business Information Technology with International Business Coventry University, United Kingdom Average Points: 63% 2nd Class Upper 2006 – 2009 Diploma in Business Management Kolej Poly-Tech Mara Bangi CGPA: 2.38 2006 Pre-Diploma Kolej Poly-Tech Mara Bangi CGPA: 3.00 2005 Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) Sekolah Men.... [tags: Curriculum Vitae, Personal Information]
820 words (2.3 pages)
- Introduction: An apparel retailer organization which is situated in UK has 35 retail outlets, a distribution center and a head office. As a component of an extension system, the organization needs to make a site for the garments chain. The offices of site ought to be the simple perspective of stock, buy things and organize conveyance and next to this site ought to give the data of area stores and opening hours. I am theI IT administrator of the organization. I need to oversee instructional course for 4 IT staff individuals that depend on head office and afterward the staffs should visit distribution center staffs and deals staffs in retail outlets to prepare them how to utilize site.... [tags: Retailing, Online shopping, Problem solving]
723 words (2.1 pages)
- My aim in gaining CIPD Certificate is to confirm my experience in HR field, gained outside of UK, where I was working as a HR and Recruitment Team Leader for four years in a large organisation, in information technology industry. By this course I want to give foundation to my further development in human resources. Currently I am working for a large not for profit organisation as a HR Coordinator, supporting HR Director, Head of HR Operation and HR Advisors and being first point of contact for employees.... [tags: Management, Strategic planning, Organization]
1887 words (5.4 pages)
- I am currently a graduate student majoring in construction management program at the department of Construction Science in Texas A&M University at College Station. My internship program started on 18th of May 2015 at Newark, California, with Sanveo, Inc. After initial orientation procedure and completing relevant paperwork, I was assigned to work under BIM (Building Information Modelling) Lead Engineer of Sanveo, Inc. for Transbay Transit Centre project at San Francisco. A public agency named Transbay Joint Powers Authority charged with implementing Transbay project.... [tags: Construction, Architect, Project management]
1362 words (3.9 pages)
- After completing the O*NET questionnaire, I scored highest in the area of enterprising. My eventual job position does not yet meet my current experience level, although there were two occupations that fit my overall criteria contingent upon my college graduation. Those occupations were that of Financial Manager (Branch or Department) and Human Resources Specialist. Those two jobs are a bit different in nature, but that contrast is a way of showing my versatility. I would enjoy being a financial manager because it combines business savvy and the ability to interact with people.... [tags: Employment, Problem solving, Finance]
907 words (2.6 pages)
- School: Department: Name: Student ID: Course: Task: Date: INTERACTIVE COMMUNICATION Qn. 1. A. Summary of an Interaction: I: Hey there. Claire: Hey too I: Am on my way to the school library to do some assignment and I want to use your book, give it to me. Claire: My book. Forget it, go and learn some etiquette first. I don’t just give out books to anyone. I: Its ok, I don’t think it would have helped me that much. Sorry anyway. Claire: Keep the sorry to yourself and next time learn how to borrow.... [tags: Communication, Message, Instant messaging]
939 words (2.7 pages)