Yesterday night when I texted you so much I was out of control, and completely inappropriate. There is so much I want to say to you, but its too late, so I 'll say only what I can here.
We had no future in Michigan, and when I left it was too hard for you to see our future.
Leaving you and losing you now has destroyed me, and it was never the plan. I didn 't have a plan. I just knew we had to move forward, and work together to move beyond Michigan, but I failed you in so many aspects, and was completely untrue to myself.
I should have listened to my gut in LA, and never started pharmacy school to begin with. I chose pharmacy school as a way to build career in pk/pd with a backup plan as a pharmacist. I knew, in case of failure, that pharmacy would bring a better life for us monetarily, so we could get to the next stage of our life. I realize, a lesson I should have learned many times before, not to chase money and security for happiness.
We had a future together, and what happened in Michigan was a mistake. I know you can 't erase it, but that 's not how it would ever be ...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- I chose my past career pharmacy technician. A pharmacy technician assists the pharmacist in filling prescriptions for the patient. There are many different settings and positions in this career. My favorite is the inpatient hospital setting. The technicians prepare IVs, patient medicine trays, and sometimes packages them in the pharmacy so the nurse is able to scan the medications. Other settings include, retail pharmacy where one would interact with the customers, and the main job is to fill the prescription bottles, and sometimes mix up creams in the compounding lab.... [tags: Pharmacy, Pharmacist, Medicine, Pharmacology]
918 words (2.6 pages)
- Help Wanted: an individual who can prepare and dispense medications, analyze orders from doctors, oversee drug therapies and provide advisement to patients on medication ("Pharmacist Job Description"). I hope to fulfill this advertisement in my future. In order to attain my desired position I need to achieve numerous requirements. My proper course of action to acquire the status of being a pharmacist includes tasks I need to undertake in high school, college and during my occupation. Currently, I am in my eleventh year of education at Jordan High School.... [tags: High school, College]
1113 words (3.2 pages)
- Many different factors were taken into consideration when I was deciding which pharmacy program I should strive to attend. These factors included, most importantly, the quality of education that the program would provide, as well as the cost of attendance and housing and location. In order for me to achieve my goal of becoming an exceptional pharmacist and an integral member of the healthcare team, the Doctor of Pharmacy program that I attend should provide me with a quality education and challenge me to develop more than just the essential qualities of a pharmacist in order to prepare me for my future career.... [tags: Pharmacy, Doctor of Pharmacy, Health care]
1004 words (2.9 pages)
- I attend Boone Career and Technical Center, with a concentration in pharmacy. Pharmacy is a branch of medicine dealing with drugs and medications and their effects on the human body. My program at BCTC gave me the opportunity to participate in a clinical internship, which exposes me to many more opportunities and valuable information. I am currently enrolled in the PassAssured pharmacy technician program, and before I could start my internship I had to educate myself of the basic pharmacy operations.... [tags: Pharmacy, Pharmacist, Pharmacy technician]
1381 words (3.9 pages)
- Looking back at my senior yr i find myself laughing; well at least at myself. My first yrs of high school were great but it was not until my senior yr i discovered who i was academically. Senior yr for me started with a kick, i found out i was pregnant. Through out all my school years i have always been the type to get work done on or before time, but finding out i was pregant changed it all for me, senior yr was like running the obstacle course back in 5th grade, all i saw and wanted was that blue first place ribbon(lol).... [tags: High school, Dropout, College, Feeling]
1065 words (3 pages)
- To be successful in grad or law school, I must properly prepare myself for the obstacles that may be encountered. The course PFI 4101, "Getting Your First Job", will teach me valuable skills that are applicable in preparation for grad or law school. The course is designed to teach critical skills needed when starting one 's career. Grad or law school is the first step in pursuit of my desired career. Grad and law schools are increasingly becoming more completive. I would like to gain tools and qualities that give me an advantage in comparison to other applicants.... [tags: School, Education, Madrasah, Teacher]
742 words (2.1 pages)
- The goal of this assignment is to enhance my knowledge about graduate school. Upon graduating with a bachelor’s degree in Psychology I plan to get a master degree and then eventually get a doctorates PH.D. Degree in Psychology. I plan to attend graduate school for numerous of reasons. The first reason why I want to attend graduate school is a personal reason. I went to college so that my whole family and especially my grandma would be proud of me. My grandma was recently sick and died 2 years ago and I feel like she would not want me to give up and to keep going so that I can be successful in life.... [tags: Academic degree, Bachelor's degree, Doctorate]
891 words (2.5 pages)
- Capella University has provided me with unqualified flexpath coaches. Often, I was given wrong information in regards to rules and regulations of the flexpath program. My disqualification was a direct result of inadequate supervision and authority of the flexpath coaches and other supporting staff. My case has been terribly mismanaged and all attempts to work with Capella staff have been denied. Considerations: 1. My transcripts had been delivered to Capella University weeks prior to starting the program.... [tags: Psychology, Clinical psychology, Appeal, Question]
1285 words (3.7 pages)
- Pharmacy technicians hold important roles and duties in the pharmacy. They are essentially the pharmacist’s aide, but they hold many responsibilities in controlling the drugs. I interviewed a pharmacy technician, Kathy, who worked at Doctor’s Pharmacy, an independent pharmacy. Kathy was kind enough to take some time out of her day to allow me to ask her questions, mainly about her education, roles and experiences she had as a pharmacy technician. Kathy has been a pharmacy technician for almost twenty-six years and has been certified for two years.... [tags: Pharmacy, Pharmacist, Pharmacy technician]
1980 words (5.7 pages)
- Career Interests: At the moment, I have yet to know what area of pharmacy I really want to go into. Before I came to know of the many different areas of pharmacy, I had set my goals in pursuing a career in retail pharmacy. As I became older and realized the different areas of pharmacy, I really lost the clear picture of what I wanted to do within the profession. At the moment, I am leaning towards working in the retail setting. This is because I had a great experience volunteering at a CVS pharmacy and learning how the retail setting operates.... [tags: Pharmacy, Pharmacist, High school, Physician]
1262 words (3.6 pages)