To further demonstrate the estimation, below are table with clear numbers and calculation for outstanding debt amount:
LOANS TO BE PAID OFF BY 5 years
Y1 $ 812,499.00
Y2 $ 812,499.00
Y3 $ 812,499.00
Y4 $ 812,499.00
Y5 $ 812,499.00
TOTAL amount to be paid in 5 year planning $ 4,062,495.00
Amount to be paid from Y2 - Y5 $ 3,249,996.00
Total amount left after Y5 $ 12,187,505.00
After deep examinations throughout a 10 month period form Y1, our hotel Guest Satisfaction Report always comes out to be extremely low every month; the biggest cause come from guest low satisfaction is from our Facilities, Services and Public space area. Our Owner/Previous management team has already tried to explain and informed us from the Property Description that the hotel facilities have not been refurbished since opening (that is a 10 year-period).
To further demonstrate the information, below are table with clear numbers for hotel report:
Public Space Refurbishment37.0%41.4%
Therefore, starting Y2, to keep up with competition and to fulfill that needs from guests’, we are planning to start off with adding a new (1) Retail Shop, a new (2) Valet Parking system, and update to a higher level of (3) Guest Room Internet. These are first of all, short-term project with very minimum capital investment fund required; therefore, if our hotel starting with all three projects on January; on February, we would already have new services completed to serve gue...
... middle of paper ...
...et profit of Rooms Revenue at least 20-30%, with the aid of theme restaurant, spa, high speed internet, lobby renovation, etc. Rooms Revenue often yield 75-85% of our hotel total Revenue (base solely on simulation Y1 data and reports), Restaurant and Beverage only yield around 15% in Revenue, and with 2000 spare feet of meeting space, generally only yield 6%. Restaurant cost always hold a large percentages of its revenue, therefore profit is not significant. Therefore focus on the area that yield most profit, adding feature that bring revenue but won’t create addition cost and expense in a long run, we believe that best customers service is what is it all about, to provide what the guest really want and really needs, so instead of going out of the norm, try giving guest what they really need at first.
To further demonstration, below are table from Y1-Revenue %:
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The Hotel industry has become very important in the past years due to immense traveling and growth of international business. The Hotel industry not only plays an important role in the life of people but as well as the economy of the country. I spent an hour of my day relaxing in the lobby at the Fontainebleau resort in Miami, while on vacation with my family visiting from out of state. It was my first time staying at the resort so I was eager to check it out, after seeing such great reviews on Yelp and hearing great things from friends who have been there in the past.... [tags: Hotel, Resort, The Guest, Concierge]
1042 words (3 pages)
- Located at 373 Fifth Ave in Manhattan, Hotel 373 is a small, boutique styled hotel nestled in the shadow of the Empire State Building. It’s proximity to one of New York’s most iconic landmarks attracted a booming stream of tourists. Opened in 2007, Hotel 373 is held under the management of the Hersha Hospitality Management Company (HHMC), which also manages over a hundred other hotels within the country. Due to its petite size, the hotel currently operates with seventy rooms and a staff of thirteen employees under the guidance of the general manager, Gary DeSoiza.... [tags: Business Management]
1927 words (5.5 pages)
- A career is a type of profession that a person or adult goes into after high school. The career position that I find the most interesting is business. There are many types of business ventures like franchise, entrepreneurship and local or Mega adventure ventures.The career path that I would like to go into business outside of the United States. I would like to open a Hotel Resort in the islands in the caribbean, I would like to go into this type of career path because it is a much easier way to gain profits (Money) and work around your own schedule.... [tags: Hotel, Resort, Business, Corporation]
825 words (2.4 pages)
- During my placement I have undertaken the role of a Guest Service Agent at the front desk of the Crowne Plaza Hotel. In this time I have learnt that there is a much wider range of responsibilities involved in this position than I was aware of prior to beginning my placement and all of these are very important to the smooth daily operations of the hotel. The responsibilities I have not only include checking in and checking out guests and helping guests with any enquiries they may have. I am also responsible for directly liaising with other departments such as housekeeping regarding which rooms need to be cleaned and when, updating guest profiles and accounts, and answering and resolving phone... [tags: Hotel, Hotel chains, Hotels, Expected value]
710 words (2 pages)
- Introduction As we have entered the second decade of the 21st century, our habits are changing significantly. The Internet is still on the rise and now is more than ever impacting virtually all the industries worldwide. The case is not different for the hospitality industry, where sites like TripAdvisor.com, Trivago.com or Oyster.com lead the way of new-age hotel reviewing. According to ReviewPro “The influence of online reviews and social media has now reached an unprecedented level within the hotel industry.” and therefore hoteliers must recognise the importance of these on their sales and reputation.... [tags: Online Reviews, Negative Feedback]
937 words (2.7 pages)
- Overbooking Rooms in the Hotel Industry If one were to ponder the question of whether hotels should overbook their rooms the answer may appear to be quite simple. Why would a hotel owner want to book more reservations for rooms than they actually had available. This is an issue that has faced the hotel industry for a number of years. Contrary to what the average person may think about hotels overbooking their rooms, it has actually shown itself to be a noble strategy in achieving maximum profitability when done accurately.... [tags: Hotel, Hotels, Motel, Lodging]
1110 words (3.2 pages)
- After reading the first part of the report, the things I would see as priorities would be initially to develop the knowledge bank on the hotel business overseas. Whilst the process of running a hotel in one country will be very similar to that of running one in another country, there are a number of things the business will not understand, and to avoid risk they need to quickly grasp the peculiarities of the local market quickly. Utilising the team of consultants employed will be critical, no information they provide should be ignored, it will all help.... [tags: Hotel, Management, Hotels, Hotel chains]
1577 words (4.5 pages)
- INTERODUCTION The Portman hotel is one of the luxury hotels in the hotel industry. The size of the hotel is relatively small; it has only 348 rooms and 21 floors. The objective of this hotel is to bring Asian hospitality to the US. This hotel is different from other hotel because it offers the services of personal valet and also it had “ no rules for the guests”. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT PERSONAL VALLET SYSTEM Personal valet is the large group about 85 of the 400 total. No other American hotel had this system.... [tags: Hotel, Hotels, Mini-bar, Motel]
1331 words (3.8 pages)
- One of the biggest challenges in frequent travel is constantly changing sleeping arrangements. While a good night’s sleep cannot be promised, there are a number of things you can do to increase your chances of successfully enjoying a restful night of sleep during your next hotel stay. Do Some Research Use TripAdvisor, or another similar travel site, before you book the room. Just booking a room with your preferred hotel chain does not guarantee you will sleep well. Read some good and some bad reviews (a one-time traveler may be okay with something that a seasoned traveler finds unacceptable).You may even find a travel tip within the review to avoid a bad night of sleep (such as request a ro... [tags: Sleep, Circadian rhythm, Hotel chains, Hotel]
1043 words (3 pages)
- Slide 1 The Happy Guest Relationship Management (HGRM) system has seen huge success in its implementation into Hotel Lugano Dante and Hotel Berna’s business operations. The system has allowed for the continued expansion and growth of these hotels, enabling Fontana to provide a five-star customer service experience within a four-star hotel. Through capitalising on technological innovations Fontana was able to achieve these competitive advantages and standout in an otherwise saturated market. The further development of this system will ensure that Fontana is able to sustain this success and promote future growth.... [tags: Hotel, Customer service, Hotels, Star]
1548 words (4.4 pages)
- Analysis Of Chong Thomson 's ' The Owner Of The Baskin Robbins '
- African Americans And The Civil War
- The Death Of The Prison System
- Analysis Of The Poem ' Graveyard Blues ' By Natasha Trethewey
- Using Refrigeration And Air Conditioning Products
- Singer 's Argument Favor Of The Claim That Speciesism Is False