Serves 4/ Prep time: 20 minutes
Parfaits are happy; they look charming and whimsical, especially if you layer them perfectly in real parfait glasses. You can put as many layers as you like, as long as the chocolate and whipped cream do not mix and ruin the effect. If you crave a chocolate mousse presentation instead, fold the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture until it is completely incorporated.
Under 30 Minutes, Make Ahead
1 avocado, peeled and pitted
¼ cup cocoa powder
¼ cup egg white protein powder
¼ cup water
½ teaspoon stevia
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Pinch of sea salt
1½ cups heavy (whipping) cream
¼ teaspoon stevia
1. Place the avocado, cocoa powder, egg white protein powder, water, stevia, cinnamon, and salt in a blender.
2. Blend until the pudding is smooth and thick, adding more water to adjust the texture.
3. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl, whisk the heavy cream and stevia until firm peaks form, about 5 minutes.
5. Set up 4 parfait or regular glasses.
6. Spoon 1 tablespoon of chocolate pudding into the glasses and top with 2 tablespoons of whipped cream. Repeat the layering until all the pudding is used up and you end with whipped cream on the top.
7. Chill the parfaits in the refrigerator until you want to serve them.
You do not need an ice cream maker to create ice cream, although the texture might not be as creamy as products created in an appliance. Pour the ice cream mixture in a stainless steel baking dish and place the dish in the freezer. Take the dish out every 30 minutes and stir the mixture, scraping any frozen sections off the sides and bottom. Continue this process until the entire mixture is frozen, about 6 hours.
1 cup sour cream
1 cup unsweetened almond mi...
... middle of paper ...
...te protein powder
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon stevia
¼ teaspoon sea salt
3 large eggs
½ cup almond milk
½ cup plain Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 teaspoon almond extract
Butter, for greasing the pan
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. Lightly grease a 9-by-4-inch loaf pan with butter and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, egg white protein powder, baking powder, baking soda, stevia, and salt.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, almond milk, yogurt, vanilla, and almond extract.
5. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to blend well.
6. Spoon the batter into the loaf pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
7. Bake until the loaf is golden and firm, about 60 minutes.
8. Cool the cake for 10 minutes in the pan and then flip it out to cool completely on a wire rack.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Today I watched the movie Chocolat. As a baker myself I was drawn to this movie due to the fact that the main character Vianne was a chocolatier. I really enjoyed this movie and would suggest anyone who has not seen it to watch it. The movie was mainly about Vianne moving from city to city with her daughter Anouk. They moved to a small village where she opened a chocolate shop. The townspeople we weary of her at first but most of them quickly warmed up to her. The town 's count did not warm up to her until the very end of the movie but he was trying to get her out of the village for most of the movie.... [tags: Chocolate, Types of chocolate]
1042 words (3 pages)
- Product page – 6 levels Entry To highlight your potential in the beginning stages of your career, we will showcase your abilities, qualifications and personal and professional achievements along with any volunteer work and extra curricular skills like foreign languages that you might possess. All of these elements can be relevant to your appeal to a potential employer. Allow us to demonstrate to your future employer that you may have less experience, but you are still one of the most valuable assets they will take on this year.... [tags: Employment, Recruitment, Résumé, Want]
1107 words (3.2 pages)
- Talent recruitment is among the key issues businesses must solve. Attracting the right talent and making the right hire is not as easy as it might sound, especially in the current recruitment landscape. So, what is the future of talent recruitment. We’ll explore the changes the recruitment industry has faced in the past, by analysing the previous recruitment model and the impact of digitalisation of the sector. We’ll then focus on the big problem recruitment must solve and outline five future trends of the industry.... [tags: Recruitment, Employment, Résumé, Recruiter]
1213 words (3.5 pages)
- Case Study Eun Hae Lee EDCE 42300 Interest Inventory Grace Lee is ten years old fifth grader. She was born in Korea and came to America at the age of five. Both her parents and grandparents are Korean. Her primary language used in her house is Korean. There are six members in her family, Grace, her mother and father, sisters who are seven and one and her brother who is three. She does not get along with them. But she likes to eat ice creams with them. After school, she usually does her homework and watch television.... [tags: Writing, Literature, Dyslexia, Fiction]
1856 words (5.3 pages)
- The proposed project will improve government ability to recruit high-quality candidates and create effective competition with both the private sector and the other levels of the government for the quality candidates. Being a corporate human resource and a public service commission element, the project will respond to the perception levels and the employee engagement relayed through the corporate employee surveys. An element of performance management will involve complimenting the human resource values build upon existing departmental recognition activities.... [tags: Project management, Implementation, Plan]
992 words (2.8 pages)
- http://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/grabmyessay/ GrabMyEssay have a long-standing reputation for helping busy students, eCommerce businesspersons and people with professional careers. GrabMyEssay has both a fantastic online and offline reputation that currently puts it ahead of most other essay writing services in business today. Their services are not innovative, but they are done with a far higher quality and standard than most essay writing services are able to achieve. REVIEW CRITERIA The review given below is based on user rating, web scraping, and based on the personal experience of our reviewers with the writing service.... [tags: Writing, Essay, Customer, Customer service]
1146 words (3.3 pages)
- Talent Recruiting It is important to recruit top talent for many reasons. According to Oracle, if an organization hires a top performer, then it is proven that 10 million can be added towards their revenue. This is only effective if the new hire is willing to stay longer than a year. Recruiting is very essential in achieving this goal, and that is why companies need to create some effective criteria for recruiting. Many organizations struggle to find and attract candidates according to Mpatterson.... [tags: Employment, Recruitment, Strategic management]
1056 words (3 pages)
- A hospital's human resource department handles hundreds of nursing resumes a week. A good portion of those resumes are for nursing occupations with a hefty percentage of qualifying applicants. A prospective applicant should consider ways to make his or her resume stand out from the rest of the pile. A nursing assistant scans each nursing resume through a computerized database, queries the database based on keywords assigned by the nursing supervisor, and assures that each resume meets the minimal requirements before submitting the winning resumes to the human resource manager for further review.... [tags: Resume, Application, Career]
1113 words (3.2 pages)
- Chocolate He is cold. It is not an unreasonably chilly day, but he is not wearing enough, and his rear, on a bench that is still covered with a little ice, seems like it could freeze off at any time. Few pedestrians walk past. An old lady peers at him as she walks by, smiling when she catches him looking up. His mouth curls reflexively into a weak, half-formed smile in response, but he quickly looks down again, frowning at the loose ends of thread poking from the seam of his pants. Absent-mindedly, he wiggles his finger into the small hole inside his pocket, and pulls back when he realizes that he is only ruining his jacket.... [tags: Chocolate, Types of chocolate, Walking]
2140 words (6.1 pages)
- S- Finish my master’s degree in management and leadership, with an added certification in project management. My current degree path has an intended graduation date of December 2017, with the Project Management certification completion date expected by December 2018. I will then study for 3-6 months to pass the Project Management Professional (PMP) exam to take by June 2019. M- I plan to finish my master’s degree in Management and Leadership and follow my course curriculum and stay on course for graduation.... [tags: Project management, Management, Leadership, Goal]
714 words (2 pages)