Activity 1.1. HR Professional Map with comment on chosen part.
The HR Professional Map was introduced in 2009, as an effect of years of research and cooperation of organisations around the world. It came from the need to establish standards for effective and successful HR Practitioners, professionals and organisations. The Map is built from concentric layers, each layer is covered by 4 bands. The layers consists of 10 professional areas, including 2 core areas and 8 professional area in middle layer, and 10 behaviours building the outer sphere.
To me HR Map sets principles and values for businesses, a code of conduct for professionals, that are applicable in wider than HR perspective. It establishes main functions of human resources in organisation. The Map is a tool that can show individual and organisational current level and places, that require development.
Profession Map with membership levels_tcm1037-2666_w1024_n.jpg
1.1.HR Professional Map ® CIPD 2015 – Available from http://www.cipd.co.uk/ [Accessed:2016]
From my point of view four bands of the Map identify contribution to organisation in accordance with individual level of development. While HR Practitioner develops itself, she/he is bringing more value to organisat...
... middle of paper ...
...ast one depends on skills of HR Practitioner in handling customer’s complaints. How to achieve this? Usually I try to recognise unhappy customer quickly in order to adjust my responses accordingly. Firstly I make a place in a conversation for the customer’s unhappiness. My role is minor at this stage it is all about customer and what causes his dissatisfaction. Handling complaint is all about listening actively, being empathetic, addressing concerns, showing understanding and collecting facts. At this stage I try not to be on any side, I set myself as if I were a friend of my dissatisfied customer, so I listen actively and with empathy. It works for me as my unhappy customer usually calms down. Then I establish facts and address concerns in a professional manner. Finally I bring solutions to problem, to meet customer’s expectation and balance them business abilities.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- 2 Professionalism in the Workplace When pursuing a career in nursing, one must first understand that nursing, in itself, is a profession amongst many other health care related jobs. With that being said, what does it mean to be professional in a nursing career. According to Batool and Khatlak (2016), “Professionalism is the capacity of high degree standard, which a person needs to have in his professional career development” (Batool & Khtlak, 2016). Within these standards are factors such as attitude, patients’ expectations, and workplace culture (Bartle, 2014).... [tags: Health care, Patient, Health, Health care provider]
1143 words (3.3 pages)
- In every work place you will find employees who are happy with what they do and employees who are just there to complain and collect a paycheck. My topic for this discussion will cover job dissatisfaction. A business issue that has come across in the work place is the topic of job dissatisfaction. According to the Robbins and Judge textbook, job satisfaction can be described as a positive following feeling about your current place of employment. In the bible job satisfaction is shown in Ecclesiastes 5:18-20 Behold, what I have seen to be good and fitting is to eat and drink and find enjoyment in all the toil with which one toils under the sun the few days of his life that God has given him... [tags: Employment, Emotion, Happiness]
834 words (2.4 pages)
- Introduction: An apparel retailer organization which is situated in UK has 35 retail outlets, a distribution center and a head office. As a component of an extension system, the organization needs to make a site for the garments chain. The offices of site ought to be the simple perspective of stock, buy things and organize conveyance and next to this site ought to give the data of area stores and opening hours. I am theI IT administrator of the organization. I need to oversee instructional course for 4 IT staff individuals that depend on head office and afterward the staffs should visit distribution center staffs and deals staffs in retail outlets to prepare them how to utilize site.... [tags: Retailing, Online shopping, Problem solving]
723 words (2.1 pages)
- As a result of the conclusions based on the results of the research and data collected, several recommendations for organizational improvement should be diligently considered. Operational excellence is the philosophy of continuous improvement in an organization which endeavors to optimize operational activities (Novićević, 2014). Electrolux Home Products quest for operation excellence must include addressing the excess material created daily in order to improve operating efficiency and eliminate unnecessary waste and cost.... [tags: Assembly line, Better, Manufacturing, Factory]
815 words (2.3 pages)
- Product page – 6 levels Entry To highlight your potential in the beginning stages of your career, we will showcase your abilities, qualifications and personal and professional achievements along with any volunteer work and extra curricular skills like foreign languages that you might possess. All of these elements can be relevant to your appeal to a potential employer. Allow us to demonstrate to your future employer that you may have less experience, but you are still one of the most valuable assets they will take on this year.... [tags: Employment, Recruitment, Résumé, Want]
1107 words (3.2 pages)
- Talent recruitment is among the key issues businesses must solve. Attracting the right talent and making the right hire is not as easy as it might sound, especially in the current recruitment landscape. So, what is the future of talent recruitment. We’ll explore the changes the recruitment industry has faced in the past, by analysing the previous recruitment model and the impact of digitalisation of the sector. We’ll then focus on the big problem recruitment must solve and outline five future trends of the industry.... [tags: Recruitment, Employment, Résumé, Recruiter]
1213 words (3.5 pages)
- Talent Recruiting It is important to recruit top talent for many reasons. According to Oracle, if an organization hires a top performer, then it is proven that 10 million can be added towards their revenue. This is only effective if the new hire is willing to stay longer than a year. Recruiting is very essential in achieving this goal, and that is why companies need to create some effective criteria for recruiting. Many organizations struggle to find and attract candidates according to Mpatterson.... [tags: Employment, Recruitment, Strategic management]
1056 words (3 pages)
- The proposed project will improve government ability to recruit high-quality candidates and create effective competition with both the private sector and the other levels of the government for the quality candidates. Being a corporate human resource and a public service commission element, the project will respond to the perception levels and the employee engagement relayed through the corporate employee surveys. An element of performance management will involve complimenting the human resource values build upon existing departmental recognition activities.... [tags: Project management, Implementation, Plan]
992 words (2.8 pages)
- Many different factors were taken into consideration when I was deciding which pharmacy program I should strive to attend. These factors included, most importantly, the quality of education that the program would provide, as well as the cost of attendance and housing and location. In order for me to achieve my goal of becoming an exceptional pharmacist and an integral member of the healthcare team, the Doctor of Pharmacy program that I attend should provide me with a quality education and challenge me to develop more than just the essential qualities of a pharmacist in order to prepare me for my future career.... [tags: Pharmacy, Doctor of Pharmacy, Health care]
1004 words (2.9 pages)
- A hospital's human resource department handles hundreds of nursing resumes a week. A good portion of those resumes are for nursing occupations with a hefty percentage of qualifying applicants. A prospective applicant should consider ways to make his or her resume stand out from the rest of the pile. A nursing assistant scans each nursing resume through a computerized database, queries the database based on keywords assigned by the nursing supervisor, and assures that each resume meets the minimal requirements before submitting the winning resumes to the human resource manager for further review.... [tags: Resume, Application, Career]
1113 words (3.2 pages)
- United States Health Care System
- Ethics And The Criminal Justice System
- Analysis Of Fahrenheit 451 By Ray Bradbury
- Analysis Of John Charles Lutwidge Dodgson 's ' White Rabbit '
- `` Changing Educational Paradigms `` By Ken Robinson
- The Coddling Of The American Mind, By Greg Lukianoff And Jonathan Haidt