1. Four Boxes (20 - 25 words each)
a. Buy Kyani Products: Kyani Team Genesis offers the complete line of nutritionally enriched Australian Kyani products: Sunrise, Sunset, Nitro FX, and Nitro Xtreme.
b. Make Money Selling Kyani: Want to join our team and share the gift of wellness? Selling Kyani products from home is an excellent opportunity for part-time or full-time income.
c. Science Behind Kyani: Kyani’s scientific and medical advisory board continuously study, incorporate, and use only the finest, most nutritional super-foods in all of the Kyani wellness products.
d. Kyani Reviews: The circle of delighted Kyani customers continues to expand around the globe. Read what real life individuals say about the benefits they gained from Kyani products.
2. Summary of Kyani Products (2 paragraphs)
For more than a decade, the Kyani line of supplements has been produced with a blend of the purest, most essential vitamins and minerals required by the body for mental and physical wellness. Kyani products contain the finest quality of tocotrienols, members of the Vitamin E family. Kyani products also include a complete spectrum of nutrients to support cardiovascular and circulatory health, promote healthy gastrointestinal and urinary systems, enhance cognitive performance, increase energy levels and athletic stamina, and assist in maintaining good cholesterol levels.
Actual ingredients, calories, carbohydrates, and sugars, combined within the propriety blend for each product are listed on the nutritional labels attached to individual Kyani bottles and packets. Several of Kyani’s superior components that have been cultivated from environmentally favorable climates include the wild blueberries and wild s...
... middle of paper ...
...els, sustain normal cognitive functions, replenish cell collagen for youthful skin tones, maintain normal vision levels, and support better circulation, red blood cell replenishment, and increase overall physical agility. Kyani products take the guess work out of getting the proper amount of the right nutrients on a daily basis, in an effective and effortless way.
Suggested added Homepage content:
How to Buy Kyani Products in Australia, NZ, and Worldwide
Kyaniteamgenesis is an exclusive network of independent Australian based distributors of Kyani products. We store and ship Kyani nutritional supplements throughout Australia, New Zealand, and over 100 other countries worldwide. Your Kyani order will be securely shipped from the distribution location in your country of residence and will arrive at your designated delivery address within a few business days.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- During the recent visit at the Fresh Food People Store, it has been understood that the company provides a great selection of organic food products for the environmentally conscious consumers. The company is a well-known retailer and several numbers of stores are there throughout Australia. Since its establishment, the food is enriched with highest nutrition value. Now the company has applied for listing on the Australian Stock Exchange. All the stores are located different parts of the country including larger towns and major cities of Australia and thus, the company is facing a huge demand of organic products among the regular consumers.... [tags: Inventory, Supply chain management, Organic food]
782 words (2.2 pages)
- Junky Food Products Over the years purchasing “bad” food items has increasingly become a significant part of the American lifestyle. In 1970, there were about 30,000 fast-food restaurants in the United States, that number increased to 222,000 by 2001. This growing trend is concerning as many health consequences come along with a diet full of unhealthy foods. Unhealthy food businesses are dominating the food industry to a great extent. But all this comes at the cost of health and well-being of millions of consumers.... [tags: Nutrition, Food, Junk food, Fast food]
718 words (2.1 pages)
- Annotated Bibliography 1. Introduction A food desert is a location in which a wide variety of nutrition food is not generally available (Wrigley et al. 261). Food deserts exist in places such as inner cities and isolated rural areas (Morton and Blanchard 1). The purpose of the paper supported by this annotated bibliography is to argue that food deserts do not exist because of discrimination against the poor, but because of forces related to supply and demand. This hypothesis ought to be kept in mind when considering each of the sources (Just and Wansink; Wrigley, Warm and Margetts; Jetter and Cassady; Epstein et al.; Schafft, Jensen and Hinrichs; Bitler and Haider) described in the annotate... [tags: Nutrition, Obesity, Food, Supermarket]
1727 words (4.9 pages)
- Ingredient Investigation As a consumer, I often find myself buying packaged foods without even stopping to consider what the ingredients in the products actually are. When shopping and comparing products, I rarely take the time to question how natural the “all natural” flavors advertised on the labels are or how the additives and preservatives used are produced. To be more informed about the food choices I am making and the impact their production has on the environment, I tracked the food I consumed for one day and researched what the ingredients where, how they are processed, and the locations that my food came from.... [tags: Food, Food processing, Food preservation]
1006 words (2.9 pages)
- The food industry uses products that you wouldn’t imagine in all of our favorite snacks, food and beverages. The companies won’t admit to using these “Secret” Ingredients because they want to make profit. The things they do for money is unbelievable and these companies don’t care what they are selling their customers. After watching this video I was disgusted, the way they treat these animals and their people that put under contract to mass produce this animals is just horrible. The people that they put under contract is not allowed to tell what they are doing, how they do and not able to show outsiders anything dealing with the company’s product because it could ruin them.... [tags: Food, Food industry, Food processing, Chicken]
1434 words (4.1 pages)
- During my three years as a CNA at Good Samaritan Nursing home. I’ve noticed an increase in the amount of wasted products. I admit that I’m angry and deeply concerned about the waste of water and food at my nursing home. I’ve observed and conclude that wasting products are not only the fault of patients, but also of the members of the staff. After I underline the importance of water and food in our daily life and explain the ways they are wasted I’ll suggest some challenging yet feasible solutions to break the cycle of unnecessary waste.... [tags: water, food, showers, solutions]
1104 words (3.2 pages)
- Annotated bibliography: National Food Issues Abrams, Lindsay. "McDonald’s Is Still Killing Us: Reforms Aside, the Food Industry Hasn’t Solved the Biggest Problem — Itself." SALON. N.p., 1 May 2015. Web. In the article “McDonald’s Is Still Killings Us” by Salon, they discuss how the food industry is still generating food that is unhealthy, but are claiming it isn’t. The article mentions “The Food Babe”, a blogger who was able to get companies to remove harmful additives from their foods such as Kraft’s glowing cheese powder, Subway’s “yoga mat chemical’, and cereal brand’s that added BHT.... [tags: Nutrition, Food, Junk food, Health]
1817 words (5.2 pages)
- There has been steady growth in the food industry in Newburgh due to population growth in the region. The increase in population has led to increasing demand of food items in Newburgh. The population of Newburgh has increased from 28,260 in the year 2000 to 28,866 in the year 2010 (Haugen, 2012). This means that there is a ready market for different food products available in Newburgh and its environs. In the last five years, businesses in hotel industry across New York, where Newburgh is located, have been thriving due to the increasing number of visitors visiting the region.... [tags: Food, Food industry, Marketing, Bread]
732 words (2.1 pages)
- Genetically modified food’s, or GMOs, goal is to feed the world's malnourished and undernourished population. Exploring the positive side to GMOs paints a wondrous picture for our planet’s future, although careful steps must be taken to ensure that destruction of our ecosystems do not occur. When GMOs were first introduced into the consumer market they claimed that they would help eliminate the world’s food crisis by providing plants that produced more and were resistant to elemental impacts like droughts and bacterial contaminants, however, production isn’t the only cause for the world’s food crisis.... [tags: Annotated Bibliography]
2902 words (8.3 pages)
- ... (Los Angeles Times, “6 Miscarriages Linked to Tainted Water, CDC Reports”). Other major problems our food industry causes due to animal wastes are ammonia, hydrogen sulfite, methane, volatile organic compounds, and particulate matter from fecal dust. These toxins eventually travel through the air and begin to enter into our lungs and are able to cause major respiratory illnesses. In February 2002 a case study conducted by Iowa State University and the University of Iowa Study Group found that as many as 70 percent of U.S.... [tags: food and health]
1227 words (3.5 pages)