The Kanguru Remote Management Console (KRMC) gives you an easy way to track your company’s devices and communications from anywhere in the world. Now we’re introducing our new Endpoint Protector which works to give you even more control. For larger companies with devices both in their facilities and in places it’s all over the world, it’s becomes a lifesaver to put the control in one central location.
Why Should I Use Endpoint Protector?
For all the information being kept on your devices, you need a way to manage it all. Between your many employees and specialized projects, KRMC’s Endpoint Protection can authorize practically all web activity from an entirely cloud-based interface, so your data is organized and secure. Not only is sensitive company data safe within your organization, it is safe anywhere employees go too. Even when information is encrypted, it can still be dangerous if physical devices falls into the wrong hands by human error. If you’ve already used Kanguru’s remote cloud service, you know you can disable or delete information from a USB in no time. Now we give you additional layers of security. This lets you monitor all of your communication through a government-grade, high-level system, and allows you to see locations of the devices based on their IP addresses. You can remotely message people through the platform, and create graphical reports from the interface as well.
Stronger Passwords and Alert Settings
The new Endpoint Protector interface features Mobile Device Management (MDM) which ensures your passwords are actually functioning properly. Customize the amount of special characters that must be used as well as how often t...
... middle of paper ...
...pment isn’t somehow infecting your network by blocking unauthorized devices. You can also see exactly which equipment is being used and at what times through our reporting structure.
We realize that software is useless if it’s too complicated, and we also realize that upgrading your programs often agitates a workforce. We’re here to show you how it all works, so you can see the big picture of your company. Registering and deploying the software takes no time at all, and the steps are easy to follow. Once you’ve registered, you can then choose to be the sole keeper of the functionality or if you want to be the master keeper with other parties having specific access levels. This not only allows you to monitor your employee’s equipment, but also lets you put the people in charge who can best handle the responsibility so you have the proper back-up.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- • Employees, the employees are interested in the business; this is because Rolls Royce provides employment for them: they are getting paid for delivering their services to the company in order to manufacture and produce well for them. These stakeholders can influence this business as they have the power to go on strikes if they aren’t paid well, they can also influence the productivity of the business itself – changing the hours they work, the shifts and duties and task they are to conduct every day.... [tags: Minimum wage, Employment, Money, Rolls-Royce]
1164 words (3.3 pages)
- Handheld and mobile devices have been an increasing necessity as their capabilities and functionalities have increased over the past few years. Despite that mobile technology's emergence is recent, there are a lot of factors that have helped in the development and evolution of its user interfaces for the mobile web and mobile applications. While mobile technology can be seen as a new and dominating medium, there are a few problems that many developers and designers have faced. Nonetheless, the design of user interfaces for Mobile Applications and Mobile Websites are ever changing and provide for a lucrative business, and because of that there are many advances in its technology and structur... [tags: Mobile, Interface, technology]
1009 words (2.9 pages)
- Three types of user interfaces are command driven, interface menu driven, and interface graphical user interface. A command line interface is basically just a plain screen, usually white text on a black background, such as MS-DOS or the Command Prompt in Windows, where a user can type in commands into the input. As an overall statement, a CLI requires that the user know their material in order for it to be effective. The CLI offers users enormous elasticity in that a single command can be executed with a range of arguments, but the effectiveness is in direct proportion to how many commands and arguments for a command that the user is aware of.... [tags: Graphical user interface, User interface]
1059 words (3 pages)
- Rolls Royce Rolls Royce is a public Limited Company. To become a public limited company. It is required a Memorandum of Association, Articles of Association and Statutory Declaration. When Rolls Royce got a certificate of Incorporation, they began to publish a prospectus. That means, they can issue shares for inventors to buy and raise capital from the market. Advantage: PLC raises a large amount of capital to expanse its business or diverse business. . In case one of the industrial declined, other industrials can cover the loss.... [tags: GCSE Business Management Studies Essays]
1039 words (3 pages)
- Organizational Structure and Culture of Rolls Royce Rolls Royce is a technology and global leader. They employ 35,200 people and operate in 48 countries. Headquarter is based in England UK. Large manufacturing plants are located in American, Singapore and China. A hierarchical structure is used to manage the company. As a giant company, they choose hierarchical structure to manage the company. It is a traditional and effective structure for Rolls Royce to supervise and develop the business. The Group managed by detailed systems and procedures due to the large turnover.... [tags: GCSE Business Management Studies]
1783 words (5.1 pages)
- Fresh Roll Vietnamese Rolls and Bowls is a fast food establishment located in Downtown San Francisco. This restaurant opened three years ago, and have been very successful with their business that they opened a second location in Downtown a year ago. Lunch time is the busiest of the day especially during conventions right across the street. Long lines starts to form out the door while the front of the house team hustle to serve each customer quickly. On the other side, the back of the house team is constantly cutting up vegetables, grilling meat, and cooking noodles in order to have enough food for the front of the house to use.... [tags: Management, Week-day names, Nutrition, Procurement]
765 words (2.2 pages)
- Until recently, our relationship with technology has been limited to physical and direct command. To get a device to take action, you must touch it, or speak to it. All of this could change with this new technology called, brain-computer interfaces. This amazing technology will not only revamp military applications, but most importantly help the medical community substantially. It brings the possibility of sound to the deaf, sight to the blind and movement to the physically challenged.... [tags: Brain-Computer Interface]
1228 words (3.5 pages)
- Introduction Information Retrieval (IR) is to represent, retrieve from storage and organise the information. The information should be easily access. User will be more interested with easy access information. Information retrieval process is the skills of searching for documents, for information within documents and for metadata about documents, as well as that of searching relational databases and the World Wide Web. According to (Shing Ping Tucker, 2008), E-commerce is rapidly a growing segment in the internet.... [tags: Information Technology ]
2026 words (5.8 pages)
- Rolls Royce Rolls Royce is a global company providing power for land, sea and air. It employs some 40,000 people in more than 30 countries, including over 25,000 in the UK, 5,000 in the rest of the Europe and over 8,000 in North America. The company has a balanced business portfolio with leading positions in civil aerospace, defence aerospace, marine and energy markets. With annual sales of around £6 billion and a forward order book of nearly £17 billion, its technology is applied over a wide range of products that generate high-value services throughout their operational lives.... [tags: Papers]
3958 words (11.3 pages)
- Social Interface In the introduction of the book of Norman Long, “Battlefields of Knowledge”, Long states that theoretical and the application itself cannot be segregated into their respective venues. His book takes a different perspective specifically by not discriminating between the “knowledge of understanding” and “knowledge of action.” Long’s book assumes that the theoretical and the pragmatic issues are so intimately entwined that it would be like separating melted ice from your coke. Long stresses that we must work on an actor-oriented approach where we can base new types of theorization and methodologies.... [tags: science]
986 words (2.8 pages)
- Degree Of Science For Nursing And Associate 's Degree
- The Third Installment Of Christopher Nolan 's Batman Trilogy
- The Great Bear And Eight Of Vessels
- Analysis Of The Poem ' Ode Of A Nightingale ' By John Keats
- Physician Assistants And The Physician Assistant
- The Effects Of Cover Crops On Agriculture