The role of literature in preparation of effective books is obvious which can be realized easily by the use of latest technologies. Through these resources, people can observe the efforts of experts and they can understand the role of this writer for promotion of different languages. The importance of professional thoughts is an observable matter for all people because most of his books are translated in English language. With this facility, people can read his thoughts and they can make their capabilities prominent and massive without any complexity and trouble.
Realization of language:
This is fact that those people who are interested in the realization of different languages are taking fascination to learn relevant material with exactness. This is an available source for all people because this is in the reach of all people within various formats. Some people are using offline sources as visiting the book stores and purchase their desired published material according to their desires and wishes. This is a popular source of knowledge and it is liked by the majority of people in the social order. Accordingly, this is prominent way of learning as schools and colleges are using this method for success of education and learning procedure in the community. In the same way, some suggestions are also offered for making learning process successful. For instance, students should practice for learning purposes according to their subjects and contents. This matter is realizable with the support of professional persons that are known as teachers in the education system. In the same way, students and teachers should also arrange proper meetings with each other to promote their learning procedure with success.
Whiteness and blackness:
... middle of paper ...
...ated as white people without any divergence.
Solution of human complexities:
So, people should promote those struggles and efforts that are linked with bringing a way of equality among human beings. In this matter, various people are playing their role and they are taking those steps which are in the favor of human beings by provision of their rights and responsibilities. In this matter, encouragement of these steps is essential because this is way of success for all people in their social and commercial surroundings. With this perception, literature is also helpful as human beings can learn different languages and they can also encourage those solutions that are in the goodwill of all people without any difference of white and black color. Accordingly, people should remove their complexities by ending the way of inequality which is major cause of multifarious.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- A work of literature is not complete until it is presented and critiqued by the reader. Over the years, the means of presentation of the literature has evolved with the availability of new technologies. One of the single most important developments over the past 100 years is electronic media. Electronic media has allowed for literature to be presented not only though a bound book but also audio and video. Electronic media has also allowed for easier, less time consuming authoring and publishing.... [tags: technology, computers, gadgets, media tools]
1092 words (3.1 pages)
- “The more you read, the more things you know. The more that you learn, the more places you 'll go” (Dr. Seuss). Reading can transport anyone to a completely diverse world just by opening a book or can be the bearer of awful news. Whatever situation someone is in, reading is always a useful skill to have. However, learning to read seems to be the slightly more difficult part about the wonderful world of literature. Learning to read should start young, but how young. Parents should start reading to their children as early as possible, even if their child is not in school yet.... [tags: Educational psychology, Education, Dyslexia]
1051 words (3 pages)
- The reason I would like to go to Japan as a participant of the JET Program as an ALT is because of the fact that in addition to stating the direct goals of assistant language teachers, JET explicitly states that it is seeking members to be “cultural ambassadors to Japan”. In our increasingly global society, the concept of intersectionality is integral in becoming an effective global citizen. In university, I was able to research inclusive feminism, the necessity of multiculturalism in a simultaneously global and xenophobic world, and the responsibility people have to bridge the gaps between all cultures through appreciating differences, rather than erasing them.... [tags: African American]
991 words (2.8 pages)
- Two thousand nine hundred people from fifty-four countries were killed on September 11, 2001. In response to this tragedy, the United States of America passed the USA PATRIOT Act, an acronym standing for Uniting and strengthening America by providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act, on October 26, 2001. The act gives law enforcement agencies and the Foreign Intelligence Agency the right to share information. It also allows these agencies to tap phones and gather other forms of information using delayed notice warrants.... [tags: terrorism]
1805 words (5.2 pages)
- Introduction “The number one problem in the classroom is not discipline; it is the lack of procedures and routines” (Wong, n.d.). “Classroom management is often noted as one of the most influential factors in determining success for first-year teachers and as the most influential factor in students’ academic success (Marzano & Marzano, 2003, p. 6). Of the countless terms and jargon used in the field of education, classroom management is too often confused or used interchangeably with discipline.... [tags: Education, School, Teacher, Certified teacher]
1753 words (5 pages)
- Hypertext and Literature Hypertext is changing the way we read, write and conceptualize literature. Traditionally, the distance between reader and writer with written works is maintained by multiple levels of people, paper and time. Once a piece of work is published, the writer's responsibility basically ends; meanwhile, the reader is still responsible for knowing and understanding all of the references the writer includes in the work. Hypertext creates a hyper-extension of the work, basically giving it a life of its own.... [tags: Exploratory Essays Research Papers]
836 words (2.4 pages)
- Some classroom teachers refuse to use technology in their classroom because they feel technology uses in the classroom are not safe and are not development appropriate. One the other hand many teachers embrace the challengers of new techniques for teaching children in today society. I predicted technology being a part of literature-based instruction for many years as technology continues to demonstrate phonological awareness and to shape reading skills for young readers in the future. The great potential of technology and teachers in classroom is having supporting children 's emergent literacy and oral communication skills is that books support all development area of domain.... [tags: Education, Teacher, Problem solving]
1136 words (3.2 pages)
- Meaningful communication between two or more individuals rarely leads to 100% agreement between all parties involved. More commonly, there are disagreements on certain points. In a close relationship like a marriage, which is also a partnership; in a strong business relationship; or in a hostage situation, these disagreements must be worked out satisfactorily for both sides in order for the relationship to remain healthy and/or the outcome to be positive. When the parties must reach an agreement or a compromise, one of the best communication strategies is negotiation.... [tags: Communication]
1941 words (5.5 pages)
- The name of an individual serves the purpose of being referred to and known by said title, usually given at the time of ones birth. From then onward it is essentially up to that individual to define how their name shall be remembered in society and history. This can be accomplished through their contribution to the world as a whole, or for a smaller purpose, like their influence on a certain aspect of society that could be improved. Some examples include but not limited to: the reformation of the education or legal system, the use of military tactics, and the role of men/women in society.... [tags: History, Egypt]
1594 words (4.6 pages)
- Everyday I walk into my school library with the hope of influencing a student or a teacher to read a new book, use a new search strategy, or to collaborate on a unit of study. My goals for students range from getting to know them and their interests and then guiding the student to these new sources or literature. I look upon the library as a learning lab or, as some in my profession have dubbed it, the Learning Commons. Every morning I greet anywhere from 50 to 80 students who are waiting for the first bell of the day.... [tags: eduaction]
1847 words (5.3 pages)