Controller is responsible to account for every revenue and expenses incurred by the company; in short they have entire control over the funds of the company and are responsible for making important fiduciary decisions. Almost every decision that involves money cannot be made without the advice and opinion of controller. They are responsible in preparing financial report to the management stating about both actual and budgeted performance for the stipulated period. Besides these internal works, controller is responsible in presenting the appropriate report to the concerned government agencies (Bianco, n.d.). Controller has the responsibility in protecting the assets of the company which is done through appropriate internal control and auditing system.
An effective accounting system is the need of hour and it is essential for any organization to sustain in the market. Accounting system will make work faster and they create for an excellent infrastructure especially when it is software based. In this first the controller should understand about...
... middle of paper ...
...ing software —StrategyBlocks. Retrieved February 28, 2014, from http://www.strategyblocks.com/business-strategy-software/
UC San Diego (2014, February 25). Internal Control Practices: Accounts Payable. Retrieved February 28, 2014, from http://blink.ucsd.edu/finance/accountability/controls/practices/accounts-payable.html
University Of Hawaii (2000). CASH MANAGEMENT AND SHORT-TERM INVESTMENT OF OPERATING FUNDS. Retrieved from http://www.hawaii.edu/svpa/ep/e8/e8201.pdf
Www.adhc.nsw.gov.au (n.d.). Chapter 3 - Strategic Business Planning. Retrieved from https://www.adhc.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/file/0006/228750/969_ItsYourBusiness-Chapter3-StrategicBusinessPlanning_web.pdf
Www.general-data.com (n.d.). Comprehensive Fixed Asset Management Solutions | General Data Company, Inc. Retrieved February 28, 2014, from http://www.general-data.com/services/fixed-asset-management
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
Position Control of Hydraulic Servo System Using PID Controller Tuned by Some Evolutionary Techniques
- This paper presents Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO) algorithm, Adaptive Weighted PSO (AWPSO) algorithm and Genetic Algorithm (GA) for determining the optimal Proportional-Integral-Derivative (PID) controller’s parameters of a position control for a typical Hydraulic Servo System (HSS). The performance indices, which have been used in the optimization, are Integral Absolute Error (IAE), Integral Square Error (ISE) and Integral Time Absolute Error (ITAE). The proposed controller is implemented on a simulation model of a real time hydraulic system to know the best method for tuning the controller.... [tags: particle swarm optimization algorithm]
973 words (2.8 pages)
- 1.0 INTRODUCTION Science and technology constantly evolving and changing. The latest released product will surpassed the earliest. The earliest will only become a history. Therefore, computer scientist are striving to develop and finding the newest and ideal to fulfill the need of users. This assignment aimed to identify the computer components, its function, its importance as well as the latest and the future technologies of the pointing devices, central processing unit (CPU), memory, disk controller, disk, and monitor.... [tags: function, memory, disk, monitor, controller]
2422 words (6.9 pages)
- The role of an effective leader can hold several different positions. A leader should take in account the followers and value their opinions and work together to reach a specific goal. A group of people working together becomes a team and teamwork is a valuable asset to any organization. This paper will discuss the importance of teamwork and how management plays a role in the development of a good team. This paper will address the effectiveness of a management team, as well as the effectiveness of a manager over a team.... [tags: Management, Leadership, ManaGeR, The A-Team]
1019 words (2.9 pages)
- ... As the shopper credit controller, ASIC permit and control individuals and organizations taking part in buyer credit exercises that incorporates banks, credit unions, account organizations, and home loan and money representatives. They guarantee that licensees meet the models - including their obligations to shoppers - that are situated out in the National Shopper Credit Insurance Act 2009. As the business sectors controller, ASIC evaluate how adequately commissioned money related markets are following their legitimate commitments to work reasonable, organized and transparent markets.... [tags: corporate governance in the XXIst century]
2306 words (6.6 pages)
- In the 1950’s through the 1960’s women were not respected in there everyday lives, in the job field or in general. They did not have the rights they deserved, so during this time the “women’s movement” began. Women fought for their rights and fought for the self-respect that they thought they deserved. In the play A Raisin in the Sun by Lorraine Hansberry, the character Mama, expresses her feelings of pushing or extracting a new side for a woman. Her role explains that woman can be independent and can live for themselves.... [tags: A Raisin in the Sun, Lorraine Hansberry]
1004 words (2.9 pages)
- When I think of a financial manager, accountant quickly comes to mind. The role of accountant and financial manager are similar in several ways and often times they work closely together on various projects. The role of an Accountant is to ensure that their organization is run efficiently, make sure their records are accurate, and that their taxes are paid properly and on time. Accountants perform a broad range of accounting, auditing, tax, and consulting activities for their clients. They record and analyze the financial information of the companies for which they work.... [tags: Accounting Finance Business Management]
667 words (1.9 pages)
- Increasing complexities in industrial processes have compelled the control engineers to implement advanced control strategies to improve the efficiency of the process control system. Usage of PID controllers has become indispensible for its simplicity, reliability and flexibility . The proportional term in the controller generally helps in establishing system stability and improving the transient response while the derivative term is often used when it is necessary to improve the closed loop response speed even further.... [tags: PID controller, ZN method, mutation]
1300 words (3.7 pages)
- Now a days there is a trend in using wireless keyboard and mouse. The wireless user interface technology is vast changing and many day to day objects are being transformed into user interface so that it can be easy for us. In this paper we propose a system which uses gloves for interacting with the personal computer. In addition to keyboard, mouse interface is also included in the Glove. To verify the proposal prototype is created. This proposes that when a person presses the switches on fingertip mouse movement also inputting character can be done.... [tags: Gloves, Tactile Switches, Pic Micro Controllers]
1086 words (3.1 pages)
- Since 1929, there have been people sitting in towers and dark radar rooms being the voice of regulation and controlling aircraft, these men and women are known as Air Traffic Controllers. Air Traffic Controllers hold much weight on their shoulders when they are “plugged in”; having thousands of lives under your control can bring this weight upon a controller. But what happens when an Air Traffic Controller accidently or negligently gives wrong instructions to an aircraft and there is a loss of life or structural damage.... [tags: Air traffic control, Air traffic controller, Law]
1352 words (3.9 pages)
- A major concern about the future is how to use all required energy without damaging the environment. Hence, this essay will show how Control and Automation Engineering can contribute with the world in that subject. Even with a large number of people thinking this engineering only brings bad consequences such as the unemployment of people, who was replaced by robots, and the pollution of the industries, it can provide efficient forms to reduce energy consumption and foment the use of renewable energy.... [tags: engineering, environment, future]
1030 words (2.9 pages)