Having a healthy body and mind is not keep on dieting or starving ourselves. The purpose of the journey is how we balancing our body and mind positively. Anna Damitru (2013) explained that adding a consistent and balancing daily workout routine will contribute overall health improvement. She listed several steps in order to keep body and mind healthy. One of the steps is set our mindset in positive area which is we have to put our mindset in positive position transcend the negative area we work for. This is because by setting physically and mentally in positive area will motivate us to have a good quality healthy life.
According to the book written by Azim Jamal (2006) entitled “7 Steps to Lasting Happiness”, he identified seven steps to lasting happiness in order be a healthy body and mind, physically and mentally which are by discovering ourselves, maintaining positive attitudes, hone our life skills, build healthy relationship, guiding ourselves with ethics and values, enhance our spirituality and enjoy the journey of our lives.
Referring to t...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Imagine a place of complete control of every action during any given day. This unattainable goal goes under the rug; however, this elusive place is attainable only in one 's mind. The dictating factor of all human actions lies within the emotion which derives from the inner depths of the sea. The sea monster which swims through the human body, leeching on to our brains and controlling them. Through the sea monster antagonizing fear into human`s consciousness, this brief attack dictates everyday actions.... [tags: Mind, Psychology, MIND, Identity]
2018 words (5.8 pages)
- ukhrajThandi T00542556 How to make body healthy and live a happy life. In this modern era, everyone wants to be healthy because healthy body has a healthy mind. According to psychologies article” there are many things to do to make a happy and healthier life like get enough sunlight during various seasons, keep hydrated, proper sleep and physical exercises such as walking, resistance exercise and act of kindness, art of appreciation. These are very important to follow to remain healthy and happy.... [tags: Obesity, Nutrition, Exercise, Physical exercise]
707 words (2 pages)
- SukhrajThandi T00542556 How to make body healthy and live a happy life. In this modern era, everyone wants to be healthy because healthy body has a healthy mind. According to psychologies article” there are many things to do to make a happy and healthier life like get enough sunlight during various seasons, keep hydrated, proper sleep and physical exercises such as walking, resistance exercise and act of kindness, art of appreciation. These are very important to follow to remain healthy and happy.... [tags: Obesity, Nutrition, Exercise, Physical exercise]
707 words (2 pages)
- Prevention Road to Escaping Child Obesity If health factors such as type two diabetes, asthma, sleep disorders, metabolic syndrome, high cholesterol and high blood pressure does not scare you, then what will. Let’s focus on child obesity. Child obesity is when a child is over the standard weight for their age and height. According to Mayo Clinic (2015), it is highly common in the United States with more than three million cases per year. Failure to eat properly and lack of physical activity are main factors that lead to it.... [tags: Nutrition, Obesity, Health, Public health]
1019 words (2.9 pages)
- The Effects of Music on the Academic Mind Music has always had a large influence in my life. From the time I was a child, I loved turning on the radio and dancing around. As I grew older I found that I could harness this musical energy and began to clean while listening to music in a creative mix of dancing and putting things away. I began to apply this method I found that cleaning became more desirable and I actually had a desire to clean if not, just so I could listen to music. I can’t recall when I first had the idea to apply music to studying, though I know that it started with reading.... [tags: Music, Psychology, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Pulse]
1352 words (3.9 pages)
- Everyone has experiences that motivates them to someplace better in their lives. As for myself; my intent in life is to graduate college, have a successful career i enjoy doing, stay healthy and most importantly be happily married. Mainly out of life i want to be genuinely happy; i’ve had many ups and downs throughout growing up, and i refuse to let anymore bad situations affect me or my life. What’s also important for my life is too also maintain a good health for my body. I suffer from a condition where my muscles weaken as i age also known as “Muscular Dystrophy”.... [tags: High school, Family, College]
1180 words (3.4 pages)
- Mind Over Matter and Levitation Levitation is the ability to suspend the laws of gravity that bind us to the earth. It has a lot to do with mind over matter. A person being able to clear his or her minds and think nice, good things enable them to do things that they have never done before. Sounds unheard of, but this has been researched, tested, and even observed by people and scientists from all over the world. Extreme mental concentration is all that is needed. A great subject to prove mind over matter is firewalking.... [tags: Papers]
1218 words (3.5 pages)
- Research topic: Evaluate the importance of regular exercise in maintaining a healthy body and mind; to what extent should the state play a role in ensuring that citizen exercise regularly. Refer to at least two counties in you answer. Context Introduction 3 Public view: 3 Doctor view: 3 Main body 4 What is healthy body and mind? 4 How healthy body and mind can be achieved? 5 Healthy and mind link? 5 How important is exercise regularly to maintaining a healthy body and mind? 6 Should state play a role? 7 Does state responsible for citizens? 8 Factors why government should be responsible for their citizens: 8 Factors why government should NOT be responsible for their citizens: 8 Conclusion 1... [tags: body, mind, healthy people]
2250 words (6.4 pages)
- Recently my brother started a modified Paleo diet. The Paleolithic diet claims to be based on the eating habits of Paleolithic humans during the Paleolithic era. For his own nutritional needs he has chosen to combine the Paleo diet and parts of the bulletproof diet created by Dr. David Perlmutter. He has been talking about how great his diet is and that he’s never felt better. My older sister Mar-y-sol argues that while the Paleo diet has some good ideas such as reducing the amount of processed wheat we consume (because the modern diet has far too much processed wheat) it is an out of balance diet and that it goes to the extreme.... [tags: healthy diet, nutrition, paleo diet]
767 words (2.2 pages)
- To cherish knowledge is to know wisdom; To know love is to know peace; To honour all of Creation is to have respect; Bravery is to face the foe with integrity; Honesty in facing a situation is to be brave; Humility is to know your self as a sacred part of Creation; Truth is to know all of these things. (Richland, J. B. & Deer, S. p. 28) In the legend of the seven grandfather teachings, a boy was taught how to protect and care for life living with Mother Earth. This legend was passed from generation to generation as a teaching tool for both young and old alike.... [tags: Native Americans]
2172 words (6.2 pages)
- A Quest for Redemption by The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
- How to Improve as an Individual and Team Using the Six Thinking Hats by Edward de Bono
- Apartheid: The History of the National Party and Its Influence in South America
- Childhood Purity vs. Knowledge of Maturity: Review of Photograph Virginia at 6 by Sally Mann
- Personal and Social Struggles in The Crucible by Arthur Miller
- The US Federal Government and the History of National Debt Spending