Once of the main reason why the court refused to give marriage-license to Homosexual couple is because the majority of people believe that gay citizens cannot afford to be good or healthy parent’s model for the kids. According to gay marriage pros and cons, children need both father and mother figures in their life. Lacking one the two parent’s model often leads the increasing the rate of unprotected sexual activities or unhealthy emotional states. A data from Mark Regnerus, a professor of Sociology PhD at the University of Texas indicate that a large number of children raised under a lesbian couple have a lot of issues such as; unemployment or sexual abuse compared to children who grow up with heterosexual parents. However, a fact can be changed if people willing to put in the effort. There are evidence and news which can support that gay couples are no less in being a parent than a normal couple. It might dude to the poor criticism of public toward gay marriage. Homosexual couple has tried very hard to prove that they can raise the kid just as the same as everybody. Base of Medical Daily sources gay...
... middle of paper ...
...ing educated about Homosexual people. They are slowly changing their perspective about gay people. In addition it helps the minority feel more confident and free them from being oppressed.
In conclusion, legalizing homosexual people to get married it not just about gay or lesbian now can marriage each other publicity. It also a chance for homosexual people to proves to society that they can practice and try their best for their kid to grow up healthily in same sex parent environment. With same sex relationship being recognized, this could be a hope for gay and lesbian teenagers to not give up but live happily with their life. Allowing same sex people to get marriage help promote freedom and eliminate racism. After all freedom of speech, freedom of career, and freedom of religions is the foundation of this country. Why not allow freedom of genders?
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The debate surrounding same sex marriage, while becoming a widely recognized issue within the past couple years, is one that has a long history and varied opinions. This argument of allowing same sex couples to marry has taken on various aspects, some of them being equality, sanctity of the institution, children’s protection, as well as many other reasoning’s. While marriage equality began as almost non existent, due to 40 of the states having some sort of limit keeping marriage to opposite sex couples by late 2000, it has now developed into 35 states allowing same sex marriage.... [tags: Marriage, Same-sex marriage]
2586 words (7.4 pages)
- Same-sex marriage or “gay” marriage is described as a relationship between two people of the same gender. Marriage should be between two people who love each other; it should have nothing to do with gender. In most states, married couples are treated differently than a non- married couple, which goes for gay couples as well. In some states, same-sex marriage is illegal. Those who don’t support same sex marriage, whether it be because of harbored hostility or their traditional views, are more accepting of a legislative decision over a judicial decision (Dry, p.... [tags: Same-sex marriage, Homosexuality, Marriage]
1577 words (4.5 pages)
- Same Sex Marriage Should same sex marriage be legalized all over the United States. There are many pros and cons on the topic. Many people argue over how gay marriage is defined as a sin in the bible. Despite the cons to same sex marriage, people should be allowed to be with whomever they want without being controlled and told who they can and cannot love. People cannot control with whom they fall in love with and they cannot express their true selves if they do not have the opportunity to show who they really love.... [tags: Same-sex marriage, Marriage, Homosexuality]
1673 words (4.8 pages)
- Same sex marriages in a married life with children, if you are planning or getting married, then maybe you are also debating on having children or not, like any other family. But same sex couples can’t reproduce children if they are of the same gender, at least not of the same parent, unless they have donor or so, especially in the family, but the bad news it’s expensive, but good news more money into hospitals. The homosexual couple can also adopt a child, which will increase adoptions, but the problem with adopting is that most foster cares discriminate against gay couples adopting, especially if they aren’t married, one of the many reasons why we should legalize it.... [tags: Same-sex marriage, Homosexuality, Marriage]
1035 words (3 pages)
- In todays society we see same sex couples having more rights when it comes to marriage. The aim of this is to determine whether, ‘same sex couple today have greater rights then they did in previous generations’. The method to do this is to research about the topic and follow the guiding questions. Although many countries have now accepted and approved same sex marriage, Australia is not one of them. There hasn’t been much gentleness or wisdom surrounding the same-sex marriage debates in the Australian parliament.... [tags: Same-sex marriage, Homosexuality, Marriage]
1318 words (3.8 pages)
- Same Sex Marriage Same sex marriage may be a topic that a lot of individuals in the world have had their own opinions and considerations on. Since, America has a large population, individuals see homosexuals to be abnormal. To have the legal right to marry the same sex has been a fight for a lot of homosexual people within the United States, because it is currently legal in thirty seven states and illegal in seven states and in review in a half - dozen. It has not been a straightforward method for gays actually love simply because of their identical sex and to express that love by marriage.... [tags: Homosexuality, Same-sex marriage, Marriage]
1885 words (5.4 pages)
- Civil Unions for Same-Sex Marriage I believe that everyone should be able to make the choice to marry whomever they want to; no matter if they’re black, white, straight, or even gay. For years, gay people were ban from getting married or even being seen as gay until the 1969. When the Stonewall Riots started, people took a stand that gays do exist. Years later June 26, 2014, activists took a stand supporting the issue that gays should have the right to get married and have a family just like heterosexuals.... [tags: Homosexuality, Same-sex marriage, Marriage, LGBT]
1067 words (3 pages)
- Imagine after years of searching you found that one person, your one true love, to spend the rest of your life with. Both of you are deeply in love with one another and want to celebrate your commitment by getting married and raising a family. Both of you go to get your marriage license only to be told by State officials that you do not qualify for one because you are both from the same sex. Unfortunately, this was the hardship that most same-sex couples in America faced every day for the past several decades.... [tags: Same-sex marriage, Marriage]
1289 words (3.7 pages)
- Looking past the family traditions, culture, and religion obstacles, same sex marriages truly seek equality in tax laws, health care coverage, and family unity (). Goals just like any other couple in love. Gays and lesbians should be recognized the same as heterosexual couples and have all the benefits and rights. I cannot understand what makes it so difficult to achieve happiness as a same sex couple. “Let us learn to live and let live,” (). It is my belief that the couple defines what marriage is and should enforce the laws of of commitment to each other not the church nor the government.Society also has to recognize that through the years, the definition of marriage has evolved.... [tags: Same-sex marriage, Marriage, Homosexuality]
1204 words (3.4 pages)
- A social justice issue that has been in the news lately is equality for same-sex couples, and their right to marry. There are many advocates fighting for this issue, as well as enemies fighting against this issue. One enemy of this issue is Chief Justice Roy S. Moore. Moore was suspended in May 2016 because he conducted probate judges to enforce a constitutional ban on same-sex marriage even though it had been legal since June 2015. Moore sent out a four-page order in early January to sixty-eight judges.... [tags: Same-sex marriage, Marriage, Law]
703 words (2 pages)