The title of the book that I recently read was New Moon by Stephanie Meyer. New Moon is the sequel to Twilight. I loved this book because it was a great fantasy, mystery, romance with action. This book just hooks you in immediately. While your reading this you’ll read about vampires, werewolves, feuds, and heartbreak so get ready.
Where? The story takes place in the small rainy town of Forks, Washington. Forks is very green with a big forest, and the town is almost always under constant cover of clouds and rain. The Cullen’s house is right on the outside of town, it’s a big beautiful house surrounded by forest. Now Lapush is were the Quiluliete’s live, its right next to the coast with forest by it too. Jacobs house is a small red house that kinda looks like a barn. Charlie’s house is normal size but its also were Bella lives, its nice and quite there.
Lets start with our main chick Bella, she’s nice, smart, shy, beautiful, very clumsy, she’s in love with a vampire and her best friends a werewolf. Bella must be a easy person to love because Edward, Jacob and more guys who live in Forks are in love with her. Edward Cullen, he’s Bella’s sweet, handsome, smart, nice, strong vampire who she loves. Edward loves Bella more than anything in the world and shows it by keeping him self under control by not killing her(even if her blood dose sing for him).He would do anything to keep her safe even if that meant that he couldn’t be with her. Now the hottie Jacob Black a.k.a Jake. He’s funny, dangerous, a bad boy, and Bella’s best friend. Remember how I said he was a hottie he’s handsome but he also runs a temperature of 108° cause he’s a werewolf. Jake is in love with Bella, but Bella only thinks of him as the brother she neve...
... middle of paper ...
...her back. The Cullens moved back to Forks and Edward and Bella were still undeniably in love as if nothing ever happened. The only person who wasn’t happy was Jacob, because having Edward back in town it was going to be a lot harder to win Bella’s heart over.
I think that the books message was to always expect the unexpected because a lot of things were so unexpected. I absolutely loved this book. All the mysterious characters made it so much better.. I think anyone who can read would absolutely love this book. It was a skimpily amazing mystery, fantasy, romance, action book.
So do you think New Moon sounds good? You’ve heard my review of it now so I think you should read it and make your own review. So remember New Moon by Stephanie Meyer, and it’d recommend reading the whole series 1.Twilight 2.New Moon 3.Eclipse 4.Breaking Dawn. Do you want to read them?
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The new sensation sweeping America these days is a series of books written by Stephanie Meyer. The series takes readers to a place where the old world and myths about vampires and werewolves are looked at completely different. The idea of werewolves being killed by silver bullets and vampires dying of holy water is simply not even thought of. As the series turns into major movies and vampire Edward is given competition by Jacob the infamous werewolf. Many people began choosing sides of whom they favored winning Bella’s heart.... [tags: Stephanie Meyer, characters,]
553 words (1.6 pages)
- “I’d never given much thought to how I would die, but dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.” Those are the famous words that started it all, The Twilight Saga Phenomenon. The Twilight Saga consists of four novels: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn. Stephanie Meyer, author of the popular saga, majored in English literature at Brigham Young University. After graduating in 1997, Meyer chose to be a stay-at-home mother to her three sons. The concept of the whole saga came to her in a dream one night.... [tags: Biography ]
2022 words (5.8 pages)
- The Twilight Saga, a series written by Stephanie Meyer has quickly gained mass popularity throughout college, high school, and even middle school. I thought I would enjoy a book about vampires as I saw everyone reading it and hearing about it in conversations. Interested, I received the book and began reading only to realize at the end, that this was just another romance novel about a girl stuck in a love triangle between a vampire and a werewolf. But if read between the lines, is Meyer implementing the ideas of sexual perversions throughout her books.... [tags: pedophilia, necrophilia, biting]
765 words (2.2 pages)
- What is a best seller. A best seller starts as an ordinary book written by an author which is later published by an editor. With the help of efficient sales from consumers and reviews from critics, plays a role in facilitatiing the book receiving the possession of the best seller title. Word of mouth, author’s reputation and young adult romance contribute to the popularity novel Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. One of the reasons this novel was a best seller was because it was referred by using the word of mouth method.... [tags: Vampire]
1393 words (4 pages)
- The first book in the Twilight saga as said by the author in the Amazon interview is about finding true love and is conveniently entitled Twilight. Stephenie Meyer was partial to calling it Forks, the name of the little town Bella goes to live. Her name was chosen because Stephenie Meyer would have named her daughter that if she had one. It fit so nicely with Edward. Bella's full name is Isabella Swan. Isabella goes to live in Forks, a little town that really does exist on the map on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State.... [tags: Twilight, Stephenie Meyer,]
568 words (1.6 pages)
- New Moon by Stephenie Meyer This book was quite suspenseful. While the series is known as being mainly romantically-based, New Moon contains a great deal of mystery. At the beginning, Bella is unwrapping a present while at the house of her boyfriend (who just so happens to be a vampire). His family is there, too, so when she gets a paper cut on her finger and then falls onto a glass table and slices her arms up, it's a disaster. With all that blood, it definitely seems like the vampires would devour her.... [tags: Stephenie Meyer]
959 words (2.7 pages)
- In this essay I will apply some concepts of Sigmund Freud in Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. First I will discuss about Oedipus complex,which consists in the son’s desire to possess his mother and to be closely aligned to her.This idea derived from Oedip,who killed his father and married his mother. This concept I will apply to Edward Cullen,whose mother died before he became a vampire,because of Spanish influenza.He is tormented by the ideea that she left him so quickly,and Edward Cullen lost his fulcrum and his center of life.He can’t take any sexual relationship with Bella because of this unresolved feelings toward his mother,which were transfered in the vampirehood.Edward Cullen suffers a m... [tags: Oedip complex and Electra complex]
901 words (2.6 pages)
- ... The book grasps your attention by allowing the readers to fully understand his love for Bella, how being alpha runs through his blood, and the journey he undergoes to save the girl he loves. However, the plot thickens when Bella gives birth and Jacob is the one who has to kill the baby but then imprints, love at first sight, on the newborn. He then dedicates his entire life to the well-being of Reneesme. The book then switches back to the perspective of Bella, she has given birth and is dying, and Edward has stabbed a needle full of his venom into her blood and is doing everything in his power to keep Bella alive.... [tags: vampire, love, newborn]
775 words (2.2 pages)
- According to the article, “ Are Books Better than Films?”, “Films can bring whole worlds to life before our eyes, make characters into living, breathing fleshing blood, but books let you live everything” (“Are Books Better than Films?”). Very often book lovers are unsatisfied with the movie adaption of their favorite book. No doubt there have been great book based movies but that does not take the place of reading the actual novel. Reading books is better than watching the movie. This is better because often the movie tends to misinterpret information, which changes the plot, and lack sufficient character development.... [tags: new images, overlook of materials]
1100 words (3.1 pages)
- ... Eventually, they become good friends and fall in love with each other but Edward knows the further they progress in their relationship the more he is putting Bella and those close to her at risk. Edward decides to tell Bella he is a vampire and that she should leave him but she refuses to listen. Bella isn’t afraid of his blood-thirsty needs and the fact he could kill her at any moment, Bella is only afraid of losing him. The climax of the story is when James, a blood-thirsty vampire decides to hunt Bella down for her irresistible blood and it is Edward and his family’s duty to protect her from him.... [tags: vampire, love, blood]
565 words (1.6 pages)
- The Long-Term Effects of Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Comparing Universal Healthcare System with the United States’ HMO System
- Literary Technique in Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
- Theme of Haunting in the Following Modernist Works: Rebecca, A Haunted House and The Painted Veil
- Messages Revealed in Annie Dillard's, An American Childhood
- The Achievements of Saint Thomas Aquainas