The Samsung Captivate is a 3G-enabled smartphone. It has wide and vivid 4-inches Super AMOLED touch screen and powered with Android 2.1 operating system. The Samsung Captivate has a 16GB internal memory and 5MP camera along with video recording of 720 pixels resolution. Furthermore, it has Bluetooth of 3.0 version, 1GHz Hummingbird processor, Swype technology, social hub and lots of application is pre-installed in the phone. For entrainment purpose they have FM radio, Music player, streaming radio, etc. the smartphone with a complete package.
Samsung Captivate in a Nutshell:
The Samsung Captivate is a 3G-connectivity smartphone. It has an endless features and applications. The Android 2.1 operating system is embedded in the phone thereby it performance enormous task, which optimizes the performance of the phone. The 4-inches super AMOLED touch-screen is one which is exception feature in this phone. The 5MP camera and video recording feature helps you capture not only picture but also precious moments of your life that too at crystal clarity. Music player and FM Radio will tune in world class music. Moreover I would call this phone as a Gaming phone because you can get number of games to download on the phone and with 1GHZ Hummingbird processor it will give smooth access to the game and Six-axis sensor will boost the gaming, it will change the definition of the game for you. The Pedometer for count your foot step, Dual speaker for stunning 3D sound quality and multitasking ability makes this phone must buy product. The office work and tour becomes easy by e-mail services, POP3, SMTP, Microsoft Exchange, A-GPS technology, Bluetooth connectiv...
... middle of paper ...
... Google Map.
The Samsung Captivate has connectivity to the Bluetooth 3.0 version and Wi-Fi, thus now you can share your document and data via Bluetooth to Bluetooth enabled devices. Through Wi-Fi connectivity we can get speedy access to the internet on your handset.
The Samsung Captivate has a 16MB internal memory. You can extend the memory by adding microSD/microSDHC memory card of 32GB.
• Battery life:
The Samsung Captivate has 5.83hours talk time and 340 hours of stand-by battery life.
The Samsung Captivate is a 3G smartphone with all the beneficial feature of 3G technology. Good connectivity, ergonomic design, good battery life all this and many more. You can get the Samsung Captivate in market at the prize of 199.99 US Dollar with AT&T mobility. My rating: 4/5.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... With a more widescreen-aspect display, the iPhone 5 is a good deal less wide is 58.6mm against the Samsung Galaxy S3‚which is 70.6mm (News Straits Times, 2013). Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy S3 features also slightly slimmer, a rounder body and a sleeker design than its predecessor model which is Samsung Galaxy S2 ("2013 Nguyen and Fiolet"). Lastly, The iPhone 5 only available in two colours, black and white ("2012 Ritchie" par. 2). While, the Galaxy S3 comes in variety of colours like white, black, blue, red, grey and brown.... [tags: Samsung Galaxy S3, iPhone 5]
2475 words (7.1 pages)
- The smartphone industry is growing every year, not just in sales but also in phone size. Before 2007 the only smartphones available in the United States were Blackberries and Palm Pilots. When these two brands were the only choice of smartphones, smaller screens were preferred. However that all changed after June 29, 2007 when the first iPhone device was released by Apple. The original iPhone had a 3.5-inch screen and at the time, this was the biggest screen available on a smartphone. In the following years numerous smartphones would be released with a bigger screen.... [tags: smarthphone industry, blackberries]
1216 words (3.5 pages)
- 1- Samsung Review In an effort to review Samsung ln32b360, I found several points that are very good about the product. It has one of the best picture qualities I have ever seen - the only better quality comes from being there in person. Externally it is stylish with a black frame that fits in extremely well with my black, white and chrome decor in the family room. The attractive oval stand swivels to make the screen easy to view from any part of the room, and the keys and buttons on the remote control are different colors and sizes for ease of use.... [tags: Product Review]
966 words (2.8 pages)
- Ever since the first iPhone was introduced by Apple in 2007 the competition between Apple and Samsung has been the dominant rivalry in the technology industry. With billions of dollars on the line every year the competition is fierce to determine who produces the better smartphone, and consequently, who is the best innovator in technology. With big reputations to live up to and the constant need to one up each other one would think that Samsung and Apple’s marketing strategies would mirror that creativeness.... [tags: Marketing, IPhone, Smartphone, Advertising]
823 words (2.4 pages)
- ... Of course there are many more amazing features inside this phone including the new Android 4.4 KitKat update, TouchWiz and S finder but it would take ages if we got into the nitty gritty details of this beast of a phone. The Samsung Galaxy Note III is the perfect smartphone for a user who wouldn’t mind it’s big size and doesn’t like having to update every year. How profitable is it. What is its potential. To find its potential, perform a SWOT analysis The Samsung Galaxy Note III is a one of a kind smartphone.... [tags: smartphone market]
1008 words (2.9 pages)
- These decisions were made using a SWOT analysis. The managers were able to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to the company and adjust their strategy to optimize the situation. While profits from semiconductor sales are keeping stakeholders happy, Samsung is pursuing a differentiation strategy in the smartphone market. The managers are committing more resources to researching something they think will revolutionize phones. author name writes, “All smartphone makers face the issue of stagnancy in hardware innovation.... [tags: Management, Strategic management, Smartphone]
992 words (2.8 pages)
- Apple has certainly dominated the smartphone industry since the inception of the original iPhone in 2007. However, as time has progressed, Android phones have surged onto the smartphone scene. While some may say that Android phones are superior to iPhones, Apple continues to reign supreme in the smartphone industry. The combination of superior software, a better user experience and an innovative design keep the iPhone at the top of the smartphone industry. Apple offers a consistent and reliable product with a plethora of advanced features and a dependable support service.... [tags: IPhone, Smartphone, Motorola, Smartphones]
1185 words (3.4 pages)
- iPhone 6 After owning both android and apple smart phones since 8th grade I’ve have concluded what I believe is important in a smart phone. In this review I hope to analyze both the pros and cons of owning an Apple smartphone. Pros and cons that include things from these categories: price, durability, battery life, and many other key features of the phone. The major pros I found while owning this phone just over a year now are iMessage, first to get apps on the market (usually), and constant updates fixing bugs and other issues.... [tags: Mobile phone, Smartphone, Windows Mobile, IPhone]
708 words (2 pages)
- Preface In our fast paced world of new and upcoming technology, the smartphone market has sky-rocked in previous decades. One of the worlds leading smart phones companies, Apple Inc, has recently been on the decline and it's top competitor Samsung is taking the stage. In more recent years, the Apple iPhone has dominated the smartphone world known for its ease of use and high quality design. Apple's first iPhone design hit markets in June of 2007 created by Apple's founder Steve Jobs. One of Apples more recent iPhone model, the iPhone 5 which came out in September of 2012 was soon replaced by the iPhone 5c and 5s which came out a year late.... [tags: marketing, customers, innovation]
1302 words (3.7 pages)
- Executive Summary From its inception as a small export business in Korea, Samsung has grown to become one of the world’s leading electronics companies, specializing in digital appliances and media, semiconductors, memory, and system integration. Samsung was founded on March 1st, 1938 by focusing primarily on trade export, selling dried Korean fish, vegetables, and fruit to Manchuria and Beijing. In little more than a decade, Samsung-which means "three stars" in Korean-would have its own flour mills and confectionery machines, its own manufacturing and sales operations, and ultimately evolve to become the modern global corporation that still bears the same name today ("Samsung ," ).... [tags: Samsung SWOT Analysis]
2532 words (7.2 pages)