Purpose of the Research
Outcomes and Expectations
Understanding that Australian has changed their favorites from V6 engines or 6 seats lager vehicles to small or medium car and small competitive local market which has 66 vehicle brands , as a result, BMW has to recognize the factors that affect the sale number of Mini Cooper. Therefore, price setting and features satisficing will be the issue to discuss. The key decision faced by the BMW due to this situation can be stated as, what steps could be taken to effectively improve consumer perceptions of Mini Cooper and help set an attractive and competitive price.
Purpose of the Research
The general purpose of the study is how to increase sale number of Mini Cooper. Therefore, the identification of the following specific research objectives:
To determine the quantity of car sold will be affected by the price decreasing or increasing which testing by -/+ 10% or -/+15%
To identify the extent to the consumer reaction to new ideas or styling which proving built-in roof-system, Mini central control
To being with exploratory research which can help identify and clarify the decisions that need to be made and can narrow down the research topic. Survey and secondary data study will be used to investigate the initial hypotheses. Besides that, independent variables would be income, taste of customers and experiences of car quality and satisfaction; dependent variables would be customer loyalty and perception of BMW.
Therefore, personal interview and questionnaire will be used. BMW showrooms and Chadstone shopping center car park will be the place to seek for i...
... middle of paper ...
... smaller cars although they want to maintain the levels of light and air that they are used to.
The further study on this topic can be how to increase customer loyal and improve public perception of Mini Cooper.
Curran, E. 2013, Aussie Manufacturers Need Much Weaker Currency, Says Minister; Australia's industry minister says auto makers need Aussie dollar around US$0.8000, New York, N.Y.
Thurlow, R. 2013, Auto Makers Struggle in Australia; Industry Battles Cheaper Imports, Rise in Australian Dollar, New York, N.Y.
White, J.B. 2014, Life & Style: Build It or Bag It? --- Help Auto Makers Solve Their Concept-Car Conundrums,Hong Kong.
UK: MINI unveils new Hatch model 2013, , Bromsgrove.
Global light vehicle roof systems market 2008 to 20282014, , Aroq Limited, Bromsgrove.
Ee, S. 2014, More Mini, Singapore.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- SwagMag is one of the first review WordPress theme that’s also suitable for other site categories. It enables you to create infinite numbers of mini review sites within your main website. It also allows you to publish and organize your contents on a single or on multiple mini-websites. The main page gathers all the featured content from every mini-site, and put them altogether into one, content-rich webpage. Additionally, Swag Mag is fully translatable to other languages. Theme features: • Unlimited creation of mini review sites • 4 rating scheme (numbers 1-10, percentage, letter rating, stars) • Enhanced with jQuery •... [tags: wordpress, mini websites, swagmag]
1506 words (4.3 pages)
- CENTRAL ARKANSAS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE Business Intelligence (BI), what is it. Why is BI important to the small business owner. More importantly, why is should a small business hire someone to help analyze their “data”. What can a consultant know about a Used Car Dealership, Fast Food restaurant, or a Law Office. That question while relevant is not a question that will be answer within this proposal. This proposal will focus on how Central Arkansas Business Intelligence, through “Data Analysis” and “BI Tools” can and will help any business, small or large, in Central Arkansas become a “Data Aware” business.... [tags: Business Proposal]
1283 words (3.7 pages)
- PROPOSAL FOR A SENIOR EMPLOYMENT AGENCY BY COLORADO SPRINGS EMPLOYMENT INC. INTRODUCTION Grants Request Document Type: National Aging Grant Funding Opportunity Number: HHS-2010-AOA-SL-1007 Opportunity Category: Title IV Discretionary Projects Funding Instrument Type: Cooperative Agreement Expected Number of Awards: 7 Estimated Total Program Funding: 7 Award Ceiling: $100,000 Award Floor: $100,000 Grant Application Due Date: April 21, 2010 Grant Proposal Three page description including the following information: Senior employment agency details of funds requested Detail need for service Expected impact of senior employment in the area Stated goals and objectives Ti... [tags: Business Proposal]
2345 words (6.7 pages)
Generating a Mini Project Report Regarding the Monitoring the CMS Performance for Kolej Poly-Tech Mara Kuala Lumpur
- CHAPTER 1 1.1 Project Background The purpose of this document is to generate a mini project report regarding the monitoring the CMS performance for Kolej Poly-Tech Mara Kuala Lumpur. This analysis is conducted because I want to identify the peak hour usage of the CMS. I ‘m choosing to monitor this CMS performance access because I need a specific time to identify the off-peak hour within working hour. All the analysis will give me the benefit as a CMS user to access the CMS during off-peak hour 1.2 Problem Statement There’s a few problem statement can be recognize from the proposal such as: - Student may encounter the slow access to the CMS during peak hour - Within the slow access,... [tags: content management systems]
1577 words (4.5 pages)
- Washburn Women's Venture Partners: Proposal for Grant Funding: the iRead Common Reading Program Purpose: The iRead common reading program at Washburn University was developed to enhance the educational experience of the students and the greater Washburn/Topeka community. • Common reading programs merge the curricular and cocurricular components of college and reinforce the message that learning occurs both inside and outside the classroom.* • Such programs help students understand that reading, critical thinking, discussion, and other activities are expected in college and contribute to learning.* • Reading can promote more meaningful learning.... [tags: Verbal Proposal]
860 words (2.5 pages)
- Proposal for a Sustainable Forestry Management Policy Forests are an invaluable natural resource with multiple conflicting uses. When left to stand, forests help conserve biodiversity, stabilize the environment and control erosion; when logged, they provide building materials, fuel and agricultural land for human use. The challenge is to find an equilibrium between these uses: in other words, to make the transition toward sustainable forestry management. Unfortunately, poverty has driven people in developing countries to clear-cut large tracts of land, while instability and corruption have rendered developing country governments powerless to stop illegal logging and trade in illegal forest... [tags: Proposal Proposition Essays]
757 words (2.2 pages)
- In Jonathan Swift’s essay, “A Modest Proposal”, Swift proposes that the poor should eat their own starving children during a great a famine in Ireland. What would draw Swift into writing to such lengths. When times get hard in Ireland, Swift states that the children would make great meals. The key factor to Swift’s essay that the reader must see that Swift is not literally ordering the poor to cannibalize. Swift acknowledges the fact of the scarcity of food and empathizes with the struggling and famished souls of Ireland through the strange essay.... [tags: A Modest Proposal]
1381 words (3.9 pages)
- Severe Weather Relief Storage Proposal Abstract Each year Hurricanes hit South Florida with devastating force. Even though Charlotte County has some policies in place to help deal with the devastation that comes with these disasters, I feel that there is a way that their preparations/reactions to these storms can be improved. If a severe weather storage facility was built to house things such as nonperishable food items, water and other practical necessities the village of Port Charlotte would be able to cope and recover a lot quicker.... [tags: Project Proposal]
1465 words (4.2 pages)
- Business Report Proposal I. Introduction: Statement of Problem. In 2003, the company experienced a major increase of problems with the Local Area Network (LAN). The LAN downtime has double from previous years. There’s also an increase of maintenance problem with computers systems this includes hardware and software. Some user’s have acquired the authority to load there own software on their system, this has attributed to some user’s purchasing or borrowing software from unimproved sources and loading them on to their systems.... [tags: Business Management Essays]
1674 words (4.8 pages)
- Business Proposal In today’s busy world where time is precious to everybody; getting readymade food at the door steps is everyone’s wish. That’s the precise reason anyone from small restaurant to the biggest have home food delivery service. Everyone have their own choice in foods and eat different stuff at different time. Even In same family someone may want pizza for dinner, someone want subway sandwich, and someone may want Mexican food. In such situation when everyone in family want different stuff to eat at same time; you may end up spending lots of time going through different food menus, calling different restaurants, putting up separate orders and wait to get all orders delivered so... [tags: Business Proposal]
434 words (1.2 pages)