In life, people are connected with one another. They could be family, friends, and lovers. There is always a different connection among people that’s why the world is how it is today. Most of the Relationships such as friendship, family, lover’s neighbors value a lot in my life because they are the people that support me. The following are the ways in which relationships mean to me.
The friendly relationship is the one related with your friend. My friend makes me laugh a lot because she has a funny look, she is the one that takes my side when I am in a fight, she is the one that I can’t study with because both of us cant stop chatting or even stop gossiping about the new boy that stinks in class. For instance, I had a friend called Shukri that was hilarious and made funny faces just to make me laugh when I had to stand in front of the class to present my Arabic projects. But I would still laugh with her even after my punishments because she is still my best friend. There was also this moment when my mom invited Shukri’s family to lunch when it was our holiday and we all had the best dishes that afternoon. We all even went to take a walk that evening to the movies because we were all bored and we had nothing to do. I only saw this kind of relationship in her because that was the greatest friendship I ever had. This kind of relationship meant a lot to me because it felt like Shukri was part of the family.
There is always that family relationship that makes home the most comfortable place in the world. My family is the best thing I have ever had in my life, my father, mother, sister and brother. They know me a lot more than anyone else in the world because I have been with them all my life. We eat...
... middle of paper ...
...sed to think of every single day. There was this day we sat under the shadow and talked about what our dreams were be like when we grow up and both graduate from college. I shared all my thoughts too with him because I had a lot of trust in him and he also makes me feel comfortable to talk with him about everything. This kind of relationship means a lot to me because it always made me feel special in a wonderful way.
Therefore relationships differ in nature because people act differently to one another. You could have any kind of relationship with anyone. Relationships are mostly connected to communication and sometimes the scenario. Relationships could also be in many categories such as friendly relationship, family relationship, love relationship and also neighbor relationship. Without relationships, people could have lived lonely and in hatred.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Personal relationships are central to being human. We have relationships of so many kinds and maintain so many roles throughout our daily lives. We are expected to be a successful communicator as coworkers, parents, children, friends, siblings, and intimate partners. Interpersonal communications investigates both nonverbal and verbal message exchange between two people regardless of their relationship. Interpersonal communications is a fairly new profession and field of study but it is one that applies to all.... [tags: personal relationships,interpersonal communication]
1321 words (3.8 pages)
- The article I read, detailed the research into relationships and the personality types of the people in those relationships. The study paid particular attention to perfectionist personalities that were either “adaptive” or “maladaptive”, the former meaning non-productive and or inadequate for adaptation. “Maladaptive perfectionists characteristically tend to evaluate their performance as consistently failing to meet these standards [for personal performance](Ashby, Kutchins, and Rice 2008)”. The researchers continued off of past studies into the relationship between personality type and relationship quality.... [tags: relationships, personality, perfectionists]
1089 words (3.1 pages)
- DIFFERENT RELATIONSHIPS IN LIFE. In life, people are connected with one another. They could be family, friends, and lovers. There is always a different connection among people that’s why the world is how it is today. Most of the Relationships such as friendship, family, lover’s neighbors value a lot in my life because they are the people that support me. The following are the ways in which relationships mean to me. The friendly relationship is the one related with your friend. My friend makes me laugh a lot because she has a funny look, she is the one that takes my side when I am in a fight, she is the one that I can’t study with because both of us cant stop chatting or even stop gossiping a... [tags: Interpersonal relationship, Love, Friendship]
877 words (2.5 pages)
- The media The media can come in many forms. From social media, magazines to Television. Although there are fundamental differences the core purpose of all media is communication. Whether it be to inform, entertain or advertise. Communication Communication comes in many forms as well. For example: written or spoken communication. These all involve the the exchange of information through different medias. In order for communication to be carried our correctly, understanding must be accomplished which in turn effects your relationships.... [tags: Communication, media, relationships]
1120 words (3.2 pages)
- Are we made for each other?. We have seen or experienced many ups and downs in relationships, but what does it take to make the perfect intimacy in a couple today. Before we reach adulthood, we've been through a lot of change mentally and physically mainly at our peak teenage crisis, where we indulged ourselves in seeing someone at a younger age, thinking she/he could be the perfect soulmate, but it has never been the case - probably 2 out of 10 have made it through to their expectation. The bond that was created sounded so profound but was at its highest flaw in many different angles, maybe due to our teenage immaturity. However the effectiveness and experiences gained from our past... [tags: relationships, intimacy, teenage, love]
551 words (1.6 pages)
- America has had a long history of racism. This fact is more easily understood if racism is understood for what it really is. It is more than just personal hatred. Racism is the “belief that a particular race is superior or inferior to another, that a person’s social and moral traits are predetermined by his or her inborn biological characteristics” (What is Racism). The 21st century has brought a lot of changes to the American society. Nevertheless, racism still exists owing to the truth that it is still impossible to persuade the hearts of mankind in terms of racism, which leads to many people wondering how and when black and white racism will end in America.... [tags: America, Racism, Relationships]
1543 words (4.4 pages)
- In theory, people make decisions about becoming involved, romantically or otherwise, with other people based upon a number of criteria with which they evaluate the qualities of the other person. In some situations an individual may consciously think about the criteria, or qualities, they are looking for in that individual and then evaluate if the person meets the criteria. In most cases however the person does not consciously think out this process, but simply "knows" if he or she likes the other person or not.... [tags: Romance Relationships]
1967 words (5.6 pages)
- In today’s times, athletics are rapidly changing not only on the court but off of it as well. Athletes spend immense amount of hours with their coaches, which causes the question whether athletes should have close relationships with their coaches to arise. Many people believe coaches and athletes should not have close relationships due to the chances of inappropriate conduct to take place between the two. But others feel coaches and athletes should have close relationships because of the knowledge the coach has to offer not only about the game but also life.... [tags: Athletics, Coaches, Relationships, Sports]
1417 words (4 pages)
- My first interview was with, Jennifer she is a married 29 year old, with one child. They have been married for five years. The relationship she is in seems to fall right into place with the five stages of interpersonal relationships that are in the book: Contact, involvement, intimacy, deterioration, and repair. The relationship seems to be built on a solid foundation of trust. The relationship started when the two met in college. The attraction theory was in effect when she saw his muscular body and great smile as he stared at her with his soft and genuine eyes.... [tags: Interpersonal Relationships Essays]
963 words (2.8 pages)
- The relationship between parents and their children is one of the most basic human interactions. Mothers and daughters provide both physical and emotional care for their young sons and daughters. In the process, parents will instill children with family values and goals, while teaching them the accepted norms and values of society. This is done in hope that parents will one day see their own children become mature adults, with their own goals and purposes in life. Mother-daughter relationships can be complex, but also filled with compassion and love.... [tags: Mother-Daughter Relationships]
2344 words (6.7 pages)
- Long Term Care Facilities The Number Of Patients Over The Age Of 65
- The Fort Wayne Philharmonic Chamber Orchestra
- Nafta And The North American Free Trade Agreement
- The Betrayal Bond : Breaking Free Of Exploitive Relationships
- The Holocaust Of The Imperial War Museum
- The 's Views On Sex Roles And Feminism