Moving forward to discuss the check list in depth, I believe that I did a great job with hitting the key topics of the paper. SOLER is always ...
... middle of paper ...
...on, I felt like the way I ended my last session was perfect and on key. I told her options moving forward. I summarized all the great things she had accomplished throughout her time with me. I finally closed it up with if she need anything to do not hesitate to call the office but she had successfully completing all her objectives and I wished her the best moving forward with her life.
Arears in which I need improvement I would defiantly say being focused on the emotions vocabulary word list. I feel as there are so many other emotional expressions I could use but I always draw back to the one that pops up into my head first.
Once this class is over, I would continue to use my skills when helping friends through tough times in their life. I would always use my knowledge base of resources to help students find the resources they need to accommodate their situation.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Summer Term Reflection Paper As I look back on the beginning of my journey to a better career and life I can remember the weeks and months leading up to the first day of class. I remember visiting the college and speaking with an advisor to decide exactly what it was I wanted to do, and the steps it would take for me to reach my goals. I recall talking with the advisor about the requirements for my General Education credits as well my need to take a preparatory class for algebra because I scored to low on the placement exam to be allowed to take the full college level math.... [tags: Reflection Paper]
995 words (2.8 pages)
- Intern Reflection Paper The internship that I acquired during the summer of 2010 at the Greenwood Sports and Industrial Rehabilitation Center (GSIRC), allowed me to gain an immeasurable amount of experience during my tenure at this facility. Within this period, the exposure to new concepts within the physical therapy industry allowed me to observe and work hands on with patients of all ages and disabilities that exposed me to various treatment plans and programs to restore client’s mobility. The essential Physical Education and Exercise Science (PEES) courses taken at Lander University were beneficial to my academic knowledgebase, which prepared me and developed me for the opportunity within... [tags: Reflection Paper]
875 words (2.5 pages)
- Reflection Paper on Foodcorp Simulation The Foodcorp simulation was a great exercise for this class. It was a fun activity. I felt that the materials and the situations reflected the real organizational experiences. There were thirteen roles with different responsibilities in the simulation. These roles create a structure of the organization. For example, these roles create a three level of hierarchy, two groups of products; frozen foods and dry foods, and the subsidiaries. I played the roles of senior vice president of frozen foods, vice president of production and vice president of sales and marketing of frozen foods.... [tags: Personal Reflection]
1407 words (4 pages)
- The story of, “The World Champions Tragedy,” is a story of ordinary people. Everyday terrible tragedies happen that we hear about in the news. Most people will obviously feel sympathy for these things, but isn’t it true that, the majority of us will say, “That will never happen to me.” Maybe, most of us won’t verbally say something like that, but maybe we subconsciously feel or think like that. This story is an ordinary one of ordinary people. Unfortunately, in our society, people become victims and offenders do to certain circumstances and situations.... [tags: Reflection Paper]
2394 words (6.8 pages)
- Reflection is very important in clinical practice. Each of us has the desire to be successful and that can be achieved by learning every day from our work experiences. In this way, we can reconsider and rethink our previous understanding and add to our knowledge base so as to improve our practice. Learning new skills does not stop with the completion of formal education; it must become second nature to all professionals as they continue their professional development throughout their careers (Jasper, 2006).... [tags: Reflection Paper]
2126 words (6.1 pages)
- : Writing Center Conference Reflection The writing center conference had a lot of useful information in each of the presentations that I attended. Each presentation had its own set of topics, which either provided ideas that were geared toward helping a particular group of students or just gave general information about certain programs that are available to help students succeed in school. There was also one presentation, which explained the results of a study conducted regarding writing center enrolled students.... [tags: Tutorial, Tutor, Teaching assistant, Paper]
903 words (2.6 pages)
- Writing a reflection paper sounds like it should be easy but, that’s not always the case. There is a lot more thoughts and ways to go about writing a reflection essay that you should know about that maybe you don’t know about already. There are many things people should think about when considering how to write or even how to start thinking or planning a reflection essay. For example, structure, format, ideas, and topic ideas. Honestly, the list goes on. Some articles I read cover all of it and some articles that I have read only cover half or not enough to be considered a source at all.... [tags: Writing, Essay, Paper, Article]
1211 words (3.5 pages)
- Winston Churchill once stated “To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.” During my time here at English 180 I saw some improvement in my writing in terms of content. I feel as if I am more capable of writing an essay with better content than I was able to do back in High School. My essays have shown improvement because I did change my style of writing a bit and I added something different every time I wrote a paper. In English 180 we wrote several papers, but each one had a change to fit the certain criteria.... [tags: Writing, Paper, Essay, Writing system]
1390 words (4 pages)
- After taking this course, this has been a struggling journey. I did not find fun in this class due to the grade I have now as a result. My writing skills did not improve from high school, losing confidence in myself to create well-written, interesting papers. However, this class has given me ideas about new styles of writing. Having done these papers helped me to discern the qualifications to write a rhetorical analysis essay from a visual critique paper. Here is how my experience in College Writing went.... [tags: Writing, Rhetoric, Paper, Essay]
995 words (2.8 pages)
- The aim of this essay is to discuss on how the reflection on mentorship will be undertaken, how and why the model of reflection will be used and the importance of confidentiality. I will reflect the mentorship by ensuring that the mentee during clinical practice is put at ease throughout the learning experience of four weeks (Quinn, and Hughes 2007, p. 29). Also, I will use the principle of Kolb’s learning cycle as my model of reflection because reflecting is an essential element of learning. As I am the mentor, I will follow this cycle in a clockwise direction with Jude, so she would have to reflect on the skills learnt by reviewing the whole situation (Kolb’s learning cycle 1984 in Rose an... [tags: Reflection Paper]
2694 words (7.7 pages)