Yes it’s true that at first I had these questions in my mind, did God really break His promise by allowing this deadly flood to happen in the Philippines? Did He forsake us? Are we that bad that He allowed us to suffer with this kind of agony? But then again, I saw the reality at hand. I know for sure, that a loving God will not allow these devastating events to happen to us. A loving God is never a God who is vengeful or full wrath. This event was a man-made disaster, brought about by people’s lack of responsibility and lack of love for Mother Nature.
If we cared enough to protect the only Earth God has given us, maybe we could have avoided this thing to happen. If we were responsible enough to at least throw our garbage properly, then maybe we could have avoided this deadly flood. If we were smart enough not to cut down the trees on the mountain area, then maybe this flood could have been managed. Unfortunately, we became careless and irresponsible being that’s why the only planet God has made for us is now on the brink of irreparable damage. God created us to be His creation’s protector and steward, yet we are not doing the things we are entrusted to do. That’s why with what happened last S...
... middle of paper ...
...s is the best thing to do. Because as the Great Book says, what we do to the least of our brothers is what we do for God. So let us love our brothers with a cheerful heart and surely we are serving God with all our heart also.
Finally, I strongly agree that in the eyes of our Lord God we are indeed equal. He never looks through our appearance or our wealth. He only sees us through our heart. And with God we are all in the same degree of importance. Therefore, if the Almighty Father sees us equally, we should take it upon ourselves to be humble enough to be fair to one another also. If God isn’t counting the number of car keys we have before He loves us, we should also be kind enough to treat everyone as how God treated us. And surely, I know that if we will all do these things, we will earn a spot in heaven and enjoy all the “heavenly bliss” as it is promised.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Have you ever wondered what true happiness is. Or what is living in a Promised Land like. Or just wondering how can a priest live a happy life if they are to give up on a lot of things. Or have you ever wondered of your purpose on life. On why we are all here on Earth. I believe, each and every one of us, is living in this world with a purpose. It may be a great or a simple one but we are all called by God to fulfill certain tasks. And as we fulfill whatever that task is, we should always be ready to face all sorts of challenges along the way.... [tags: Theology]
1013 words (2.9 pages)
- Summer Term Reflection Paper As I look back on the beginning of my journey to a better career and life I can remember the weeks and months leading up to the first day of class. I remember visiting the college and speaking with an advisor to decide exactly what it was I wanted to do, and the steps it would take for me to reach my goals. I recall talking with the advisor about the requirements for my General Education credits as well my need to take a preparatory class for algebra because I scored to low on the placement exam to be allowed to take the full college level math.... [tags: Reflection Paper]
995 words (2.8 pages)
- Intern Reflection Paper The internship that I acquired during the summer of 2010 at the Greenwood Sports and Industrial Rehabilitation Center (GSIRC), allowed me to gain an immeasurable amount of experience during my tenure at this facility. Within this period, the exposure to new concepts within the physical therapy industry allowed me to observe and work hands on with patients of all ages and disabilities that exposed me to various treatment plans and programs to restore client’s mobility. The essential Physical Education and Exercise Science (PEES) courses taken at Lander University were beneficial to my academic knowledgebase, which prepared me and developed me for the opportunity within... [tags: Reflection Paper]
875 words (2.5 pages)
- Now, let us continue, verse 8 states, “Let me hear joy and gladness; let the bones You have crushed rejoice.” Christians know David as a worshiper. Yes, he worshiped during times of success. When he won battles, he would worship. When he returned the Ark of Covenant, he would worship. However, David knew that worship was not only in the times of success, but it is also during the times of sadness. David explicitly said, “Let the bones You have crushed rejoice.” Namely, let my son, who will pass away soon, worship You.... [tags: Christianity, Theology, God, Sin]
2529 words (7.2 pages)
- Reflection Paper #3 Growing up I was raised in a religious household, so, of course, I’m a big believer in God and my faith. To me, God is the creator of all and I believe Judgment Day is going to come very soon.The definition of faith is the belief in God or in the doctrines or teachings of religion. My faith and the reason for my faith goes hand in hand because it makes me know the truth and opens my eyes to this world. Also, I get clarity of why I’m in this world which is to make it a better place.... [tags: Faith, Religion, Belief, Truth]
754 words (2.2 pages)
- Benchmark Assignment: Gospel Essentials What is Christian Worldview. Christian Worldview refers to the framework of ideas and beliefs through which a Christian individual, group or culture interprets the world and interacts with it. In this paper, you will gain an insight on God, humanity, Jesus, restoration, the analysis of Christian worldview, and a reflection about my personal worldview. God God is the Eternal Spirit (without beginning or end). He is one God in three Persons—the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.... [tags: Christianity, Jesus, God in Christianity]
1280 words (3.7 pages)
- Introduction In this reflection paper I will talk about the subject of Angels and Demons. I became a Christian at an early age and angels and demons were not spoken on in my house. So I didn’t learn about them until I became an adult and even then I did not know what I know now about them. Since I have attended class here at Liberty University I can say that I have more knowledge of what Christianity really means. And I also can say that Angels and Demons do exists and that they have been around since the beginning of time.... [tags: New Testament, Bible, Jesus, God]
907 words (2.6 pages)
- God has done amazing, perplexing things in my life that I will be grateful for forevermore. When I got saved in 2008 I didn’t know much about Christ besides He died for me. At that time in my life the weight of that never truly set in. God has brought me out of many hurts and tribulation in my life. When I was 4 my parents got a divorce and I was virtually left fatherless. Growing up I never thought this really affected me until I realized I craved the gratification of a male figure. At the age of 5 I was sexually molested for two years.... [tags: Jesus, God, Summer of Love, Want]
727 words (2.1 pages)
- Reflection Paper on Foodcorp Simulation The Foodcorp simulation was a great exercise for this class. It was a fun activity. I felt that the materials and the situations reflected the real organizational experiences. There were thirteen roles with different responsibilities in the simulation. These roles create a structure of the organization. For example, these roles create a three level of hierarchy, two groups of products; frozen foods and dry foods, and the subsidiaries. I played the roles of senior vice president of frozen foods, vice president of production and vice president of sales and marketing of frozen foods.... [tags: Personal Reflection]
1407 words (4 pages)
- God spoke this world into existence and created man in his image. God had given us basic instructions for living within the pages of the bible. In God’s ultimate love for us he sent his Son in the flesh just die for our sins and through him give us eternal life. In this paper we will look at what is God like, humanity, who Jesus is, restoration, an analysis of the Christian faith and a reflection my belief in God. God God is like the ultimate parent who is loving, caring and corrects us when we need it.... [tags: Christianity, God, Jesus, Bible]
1248 words (3.6 pages)