This proposal responds to RED CHEETAH’S desire to procure a Web site provider to design the front end of the Web sites for their customers who want to establish on online store with RED CHEETAH’s e-commerce capabilities. The sites will include professionally written content and expertly designed graphics that together present a professional and credible store image. The goal of each site is to immediately capture site visitors’ attention, introduce them to the company, and showcase the variety of merchandise available. Each site will be graphically rich, friendly, and easy to maneuver with a minimum number of “click-thrus” required for visitors.
A Web site created by e-websmart offers your clients an amazing opportunity. They will receive all the benefits of strategic planning and powerful copywriting, along with the unmistakable creative flair of the e-websmart design team.
• Your experience with e-websmart is very important to us. We're real people that our clients know by name. When our clients need our attention, they get it 100%.
• You'll be working with seasoned professionals. Every member of our team holds an advanced degree, has been well-established in their career, and has proven experience running their own business.
• You'll find that we make style affordable. We understand the difference between cheap and affordable, so we build a high-end Web site for our clients that they can afford.
At e-websmart, we know that an effective Web site is more than an on-line brochure. Sites need to be engaging and attractive, and meet the needs of customers and site visitors. The sites built for RED CHEETAH’s clients will disseminate information about the store owners, product lines, history, store location, h...
... middle of paper ...
...ustomized with a mini bio and a design that includes colors, logo, photos, and other branding images to match the web site
• Training to show clients how to maintain and update each profile
• Step-by-step training manuals
• Uploading a photo/logo to start branding their presence right away
Facebook Badge Design only
• $50.00 for a graphic for Facebook that matches the Web site
Twitter Design only
• $100.00 for a custom Twitter background that matches the Web site
E-commerce Package Set Up
• E-websmart will provide graphics and set up an initial link on the Web site that will lead to the client’s Red Cheetah e-commerce system
• When adding e-commerce to an existing site, e-websmart charges $150 to make navigation changes
• Includes eight (8) hours of tech support or Web site changes provided - graphics not included.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The first web site that I look into was Aplusmath, which is a commercial web site due to having advertisements. The web site address is easy for students and teachers to remember because it is the title of the web site. The web site address for Aplusmath is www.aplusmath.com/. Aplusmath has worksheets, flashcards, games, and homework helper. The worksheets, flashcards and games found on Aplusmath deal with addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, geometry and algebra. All of these concepts are concepts teachers teach during elementary school.... [tags: Website, World Wide Web, Internet, Web page]
1047 words (3 pages)
- Abstract In this report, the author endeavours to present the how the security issues generally presented on the B2C web sites can assured by technical controls and educating customers. The report presents levels of end-to-end security components that include: physical system security, operating system security and network security. With advent of web applications that are now being used extensively for deploying e-commerce applications, author also presented the web security threat profile of web services that is currently an active research topic.... [tags: Web Security]
2555 words (7.3 pages)
- Web-Site Development Checkpoints Websites provide organizations with a valuable tool for the presenting a face to the entire world few successful businesses can survive today with having a professional-looking and functional website (Lucas). This case study is to analyze the resolve of Macy’s web site whether or not it achieve the purpose it intend. Web-Site development checkpoints is the process of collecting and linking information about a specific web page. The checkpoint for Macys web site is use to analyze its operation and consumption in order to advance the web overall feature and to detect problematic areas.... [tags: Website, World Wide Web, Web page, Web browser]
796 words (2.3 pages)
- I am happy to be reviewing your portal. I learned from your process notes that what you want to portray is that this web site is a place to place your work. You also stated that the identity the portal creates for you is that you are a student. You have definitely succeeded in having your work displayed on the site. I liked how you gave a video for each of your examples on the multimodality essay, and I enjoyed how you posted a prompt about our assignment instead of just posting the essay. The visual elements added to the essay gives readers insight into what the essay will be about.... [tags: Website, World Wide Web, Web page, Web design]
1145 words (3.3 pages)
- It 's likely you have fantastic content material to talk about with all your prospects, nevertheless in the event you don’t help all of them find it, and then that should not always be presently there. This information will help you plan your internet site structure, structure, nav, as well as phrasing. The thing is to produce your internet site additional fascinating, fewer difficult, as well as therefore, additional click-worthy. Precisely what may “click-worthy” indicate. Contour basic “worthy associated with pressing as well as viewing/reading, ” it means of which customers have the ability to chose the details you choose these to discover as well as get what you choose these to get.... [tags: World Wide Web, Website, Web page, Internet]
1748 words (5 pages)
- Primus Web Site Design The goals of the Primus Web site are to retain existing customers, draw new ones and lower Primus' customer support costs. To meet these goals the Web site is being designed around a multi-point value package, described below. Value Package The components of the value offering are: 1) Stress-free experience for site visitors and customers 2) Professional quality research 3) Readily available quotes, available via a variety of media 4) Tools to allow customers to manage their portfolios 5) Customized advisory services 6) Online investment "workshop" experiences Service Selection Process During the previous three quarters Primus selected service offerings based on avail... [tags: Web Design]
1338 words (3.8 pages)
- What decisions do the customers of the web site make. Answer: zara.com is an online store that customers can make their purchase through this website. Moreover, customers visit this website in order to purchase their goods such as fashion clothes (women, men, and kids), accessories, and bags and shoes. At the end of their visiting, they may or may not end up by purchase one or more goods from this website, and this is a decision that customers usually do through this website. Customers purchase their unique fashionable goods through this website which includes design, production, distribution and sales through our extensive retail network.... [tags: Website, Online shopping, World Wide Web]
2179 words (6.2 pages)
- My Favorite Web Site and Why Some Works Cited Missing In contrast to most of the other people in this class, I had never done any net surfing. So to prepare for this paper I explored the WWW for approximately seven hours. This helped to create an impression on me of what constitutes a good Web site. Finally, I decided on a favorite SF/CP Web site and I asked myself what made this site better than others. The Web site is dedicated to William Gibson (Foley) site which scrolls a picture of the writer on the site projecting an air of authority.... [tags: Analysis Web Design Essays]
1470 words (4.2 pages)
- Creating an Interactive Web Site with CGI Introduction The Internet explosion of the 1990’s has been one of the most revolutionizing business factors of the decade. The Internet allows individuals and businesses to reach each other more effectively at an increasingly lower cost. However, the most effective method of interaction is two-way interaction. This applies whether the interaction is between two people, a person and a business or two businesses. Basic HTML web pages allow for easy one way interaction.... [tags: HTML Web Page Creating Papers]
1977 words (5.6 pages)
- Business Proposal In today’s busy world where time is precious to everybody; getting readymade food at the door steps is everyone’s wish. That’s the precise reason anyone from small restaurant to the biggest have home food delivery service. Everyone have their own choice in foods and eat different stuff at different time. Even In same family someone may want pizza for dinner, someone want subway sandwich, and someone may want Mexican food. In such situation when everyone in family want different stuff to eat at same time; you may end up spending lots of time going through different food menus, calling different restaurants, putting up separate orders and wait to get all orders delivered so... [tags: Business Proposal]
434 words (1.2 pages)