After thorough research in the animation industry, it is strongly recommended that the corporation, World-Wide Investment Inc., should invest. Over the years, businesses in the animation industry have come to be known as companies that create feature films, television shows, software, comics, and more for consumers all across the globe. It is a rapidly expanding industry in today’s economy, supplying a worldwide audience with both entertainment and careers. Computer Generated Images (CGI) plays a chief role in movies, including popular films that generate millions of dollars such as the “Toy Story” series. In contrast, the majority of directors continue to use actors and actresses to play characters, but even then, they may have green screens to create a setting. This proves that animation has still not disappeared. Through business fundamentals, international business, and marketing, it is clear just how positive the animation industry’s future is shaping up to be and why it is a worthwhile investment.
The animation industry satisfies consumer needs and wants, because it provides motion pictures that the consumers want to watch like animated feature films, and television shows, and products that the consumers classify they need for survival such as t-shirts. Furthermore, the feedback that the product produces encourages the business in the animation industry to maintain the supply the consumers are obtaining, or even improve it so that there are more potential customers. As a result, they resume selecting, producing, and distributing products that they need or want. Therefore, by investing in this industry, it will expand the market, consequently making World-Wide Investment Inc. h...
... middle of paper ...
6. "German Language Facts." English to French, German, Latvian, Russian & Spanish Translation Dictionary - Words and Phrases with Audio - LanguageHelpers.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 3 Jan. 2014.
7. "Germany - Language, Culture, Customs and Business Etiquette | global-etiquette | resources." The Translation Agency for a complete Professional Translation Service. N.p., n.d. Web. 3 Jan. 2014.
8. "Tourism in Germany – travel, breaks, holidays." Tourism in Germany – travel, breaks, holidays. N.p., n.d. Web. 3 Jan. 2014.
9. Wilson, Jack, David Notman, and Lorie Guest. The World of Business. 5th ed. Scarborough, Ont.: Nelson Thomson Learning, 2007. Print.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- We cannot doubt that Japan has the biggest animation industry in the world. As an animation superpower, Japan has surpassed the United States in animation export and become the world’s largest exporter of animation (Guo, 2013). The globalization of Japanese animation has huge development in recent two decades. Animation brings huge economic benefits to Japan. This essay will research various aspects of Japanese animation, including background, global influences, differences between American and Japanese animation and cross-cultural communication.... [tags: manga, american animation, animation industry]
1530 words (4.4 pages)
- Astro Boy, Doraemon, Pokémon, Slam Dunk, Dragon Ball, Shinchan, many of us may heard about one or few of these names despite where we come from, they are some of the famous Japanese animations, which have worldwide influences and have become more than a regional pop culture, but a transnational culture phenomenon. Like many transnational pop cultures, the reasons of why they can be popular in other countries while others cannot are complicated, it may relate with the social environment, cultural background, and many other factors.... [tags: Japan, Comics, Animation Industry]
1310 words (3.7 pages)
- It is a great honor to write a letter of recommendation for Alejandra Galaviz. I have known Alejandra for three years in an academic setting. She was one of my finest Spanish students three years ago and she always motivated other students to succeed as well. She has been my most trusted teacher’s assistant for the last two years. She is one of the most mature, helpful, reliable and trustworthy students I have taught in my 12 years of public teaching. As a public high school teacher, I have seen hundreds of students walk in and out of my classroom over the last 12 years, and Alejandra is in the top 1% of students who have had a positive impact on me.... [tags: Recommendation]
848 words (2.4 pages)
- Character animation is a very powerful medium for a story telling especially regarding its movements and expressions for the overall production. It is very entertaining to see characters in animation that comes in humanly expressions. According to (New Edition Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English), word character is referring to a particular combination of qualities that makes someone or particular type of person which is also synonym with the behavior, manner and actions which is forming the qualities of someone's characteristic.... [tags: combining 2D and 3D animation media]
907 words (2.6 pages)
- Ask any student in college about old cartoon shows like Looney Toons or X-men, and you'll probably get a response like “I used to love watching that show!”. Children in America today are raised on cartoons, as most American animation is directed at children. If you were to ask the people who said that they used to watch cartoons if they still watch animated shows today, they would probably say that they grew out of watching cartoons a long time ago. However, this is not the case everywhere, in Japan animated shows are directed to all ages instead of just children.... [tags: Animation]
1473 words (4.2 pages)
- Many are familiar with the image of a little lamp hoping across the screen and stomping over the “i” of Pixar in the beginning and end of every one of their films. This little lamp is named Luxo Jr. and is both the star and name of Pixar’s first ever animated short film. It features Luxo Jr. playing with the famous Pixar ball, yellow with a blue stripe and red star, as Luxo Sr. observes nearby. In Luxo Jr.’s over excitement and constant jumping, it accidentally deflates the ball. Disappointed but not for long, it finds a larger ball to play with as Luxo Sr.... [tags: animation, film, computer]
2262 words (6.5 pages)
- History of Computer Animation To look at him, you would not think that Phil Tippett is the creator of some of the most horrific and terrifying monsters ever witnessed by the human race. A quite normal-looking man of average height, with thinning grey hair, he has been at the forefront of movie animation for almost three decades. Phil Tippett is one of the greatest animators of all time, starting off with the age-old techniques of stop-motion and then moving on to the technical computer generated wizardry of today.... [tags: Computers Animation Essays]
1772 words (5.1 pages)
- Impact of Technology on the Animation Industry In 1988, the live action and animation hybrid “Who Framed Roger Rabbit” introduced a whole new way of making animation movies (Elkins, 2003). The three dimensional rendering and the interaction between live actors, animated figures and environment was revolutionary at that time (Elkins, 2003). Three years later, in 1991, “Beauty and the Beast” was an Oscar nominee for best picture, which showed how popular this genre had become (Elkins, 2003). Since then, rapid technological changes have improved the quality of animation movies.... [tags: Cause Effect Technological Papers]
1422 words (4.1 pages)
- Dear Sir/Madame I am writing this letter to give my highest possible recommendation for Mr. Smith. I know Mr. Smith through his work in my office. Mr. Smith first approached me two years ago about the possibility of an internship in our company for the summer. At our first meeting I described the general outline of the project the he might work on. He asked good questions and appeared intelligent. He then went to the library and found many papers on the subject and read them carefully. He did this independently - I did not ask him to do this.... [tags: Letters of Recommendation]
356 words (1 pages)
- ICT Assignment Animation is the core element to any cartoon or 3D animation. Animation along the years has only been getting better and better as from for example the first toy story movie was a major success in 3D animation, but it all followed the same principal as any other which is doing it by key frames and its like an optical illusion for it requires several still images one after the other rapidly played through. Through the assessment I will be thoroughly taking you through what exactly animation is.... [tags: Art]
927 words (2.6 pages)