'Go Away ', 'You Are So Rude ', 'Walk Out ' persistent humiliation annoyed Fangfang, she said it in English. Recently more people to talk those sentences in the world. This was I saw a news on CHINADAILY 'Attacks on Chinese student at Paris metro stirs concerns. ' Fangfang was a student at a public university in France. When her friends and she took the subway, two women humiliated and gestured to her friend and Fangfang. Fangfang thought they were drunk. Next morning, they also met two women with a white woman and a man. They came to shout and scream to her friend and Fangfang. Then, Fangfang very puzzled and asked why they do it? But white girls stilled to humiliate, and even attacked Fangfang face and kicked her several times. Fortunately a middle-aged French woman 's intervention, and persuaded them. According to Fan...
... middle of paper ...
... terrorist attacks in Paris, they fear of foreigners, and European economy was bad, those made them to hate and discriminate other countries people.
I think people are equal to each other. We can 't lose confidence in this country because personal violence. Although some people do bad things, but we can 't think he was a bad man. There are a lot of people had been in prison, after they came out, they made some contributions to society and country. Mr. Obama is Negro, and he did more good things, I was praised him. He was against the racial discrimination, and experienced the racial discrimination. When he was President, he didn 't make aggressive behavior to the state and society. His parents told him that although racial discrimination still exists, but less than before. We should help each other, and create our home together. We should love the peace of the world.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The afternoon of July 10th, my birthday, was bright, cheerful, and balmy with the fresh warmth of a full-summer day. The flowers were blossoming exuberantly and the grass was sumptuously green. The rhythmical scratch and slap of leather soles smacked on concrete block. The rich aroma of creamy cheese coming from the cheese stores and the fresh scent of delicious freshly baked bread made me convinced that Paris is my dream country. I walked along the sidewalk, smelling the rich and creamy scent of cheeses so strong you could almost taste it.... [tags: dream, paris, theif, dinseyland]
1115 words (3.2 pages)
- Machines are everywhere. They take up every aspect of our lives: our waking up, our getting to school/work, and even at school/work. But when mankind’s machines are used for ill, the results could mean the death of us. Nuclear ICBMs pose a constant threat; just one of their 250 warheads can level cities with a single, grand explosion, and one warhead can contaminate 250 miles of air and land, making it inhospitable for thousands of years. In Metro: 2033, the worst scenario has been realized: the 2013 nuclear war has annihilated most of humanity, and the few thousand people living in the Moscow Metro (Московское метро) are struggling to survive mutant attacks, believing again... [tags: technology, machines, metro]
1448 words (4.1 pages)
- Ezra Pound's In a Station of the Metro Before this week, I had never read any poetry by Ezra Pound. I noticed immediately that many of the poems are very short. "In a Station of the Metro," for example, is two lines. In the essay "Imagism," the second rule of imagistes is said to be "to use absolutely no word that did not contribute to the presentation." I think this rule helps explain why some of Pound's poems are so short. Obeying the second rule of imagistes will be harder the longer the poem is.... [tags: Ezra Pound Station of the Metro Essays]
603 words (1.7 pages)
- Comparision of the two websites I have selected, which are The Maine Website and The Paris Pass Firstly, I will be discussing about the Maine Website. This website does have relevant information regarding places the tourists could visit, the place that will be suitable for the tourists and the places they could book. It makes it less complex for the tourist and they will less likely be lost when they visit the destination. There are maps available, which they can download, which means they are more secure and wouldn 't need to worry much about this issue.... [tags: Customer service, Customer, Paris, Color]
1057 words (3 pages)
- Tati’s representation of the modern city of Paris in ‘Playtime’ is mainly a criticism however he does not completely disregard the advantages of city life. This essay will outline the several different techniques Tati utilises to criticise the modern city and furthermore recognize its magnificence. ‘Tati-ville’ as it was dubbed, is an exaggerated depiction of a hyper-modern Paris built in the International Style of architecture, made entirely of Glass and Steel. Tati created a multi-million pound mini-metropolis in order to use visual images as his main technique to criticise the city.... [tags: Paris, Eiffel Tower, City, French Revolution]
1645 words (4.7 pages)
- Paris today is known as a center of arts and rich culture both acclaimed and original. Famous moments pop up through the history of France’s art, such as the impressionistic artworks by Monet, the École des Beaux-Arts teachings of classicism, and the iconic Eiffel Tower by Stephen Sauvestre. Paris augments itself with numerous museums to catalog countless masterpieces and sculptures throughout France’s enduring, yet sometimes gritty, history. As a whole, Paris comprises of a mixture between historic architectural themes like rusticated brick clad, mansard roofs, striated columns, and a modern day architectural themes like engineered metalwork, and external program support machinery.... [tags: Center of Art, Culture, Paris, France]
1812 words (5.2 pages)
- Around the globe, people are very fond to try and experience food they 've never tasted. Sometimes your own ethnic food and taste can seem boring to you at a certain amount of time. When that happens, it 's the time to actually go out there and find an ethnic food that catches your attention. One of the most popular ethnic foods in America is a Chinese cuisine. People are so blindly in love with it, they can 't seem to notice that the tradition Chinese food isn 't the authentic food as it is in China.... [tags: Chinese cuisine, American Chinese cuisine]
1110 words (3.2 pages)
- In the nineteenth century, the innovation and invention of new technology took off. More inventions and innovation came out of the nineteenth century up until World War I than any other time period in history. From the concept of time, the improvement of transportation, and even the telephone; the camera has definitely made its mark in history. In 1839, the camera had gradually become the new major medium used in the nineteenth century. It was the invention that changed artwork and gave everyone a new way to represent itself to the world.... [tags: Technology, Artists, Paris, Tourism]
1987 words (5.7 pages)
- Paris During the Terror This document in its original form as a speech is an unpublished document. However, because it has been translated and printed as a part of a book, it is now a published document. As a source for study, it has several strengths. Firstly, it is now a part of a recognized historical document. Secondly, it fulfills the criteria of being a relevant document because of the author’s proximity to the Paris Terror. It also provides good clues about the view points (however biased) of Jacques Roux and others like him living in Paris at that time.... [tags: Papers Paris France Terror Essays Papers]
783 words (2.2 pages)
- This essay will explore how Classical Chinese literature written during the Ming Dynasty illustrates the social role that women played in the traditional Chinese marriage. Issues and traditions that greatly affected women`s roles in the family and society included lineage, male dominance, families position in society, grounds and repercussions for divorce. In the vernacular short story ``The Shrew: Sharp Tongued Ts`ui-lien``, anonymous is a story in the collection Vernacular Short Stories from the Clear and Peaceful Studio (Qingping shantung heaven) which was writing during the Ming dynasty, the main character Ts`uilien, exemplifies a woman in this time period, subject to its rules and socie... [tags: Classical Chinese Literature, Ming Dynasty]
2484 words (7.1 pages)
- The Privilege Of Interning With 2013 Superlawyer 's Recipients Peters, Rubin, And Sheffield Trial And Appellate Counsel
- We Learned About Linear Motion
- South Korea Should Prepare For The Korean War
- The United Mine Workers Of America
- Physical Abuse : A Description Of The Possible Signs, Symptoms, Indicators And Behavior That May Cause Concern
- Lowering The Minimum Drinking Age