Not sure what to ask yourself? Following are 14 thought provoking questions that will help you get real clear on your goals. Get out some paper or your favorite text editor and answer each one of them. As you answer, you will create an outline for your life. When you are finished, you can go through your answers, get clear on what you need to do, and build a goal list for your life that excites you.
1. What Are My True Intentions In Life?
Intentions aren 't specific goals. They are the reason that you create goals. They are your desires, such as living in joy, having success, being wealthy, living in peace, or being healthy. They are what make your goals worth achieving.
For instance, if your goal is to lose weight it 's not really about losing weight, it 's about how you will feel when you lose weight or what you will do when you lose weight. Your intention may be to be comfortable with your body.
Intentions are the motivation behind your goals, so it 's important to get clear on what yours are so that you can make goals that line up with what you truly want. An completely intention could look like this, "My intention is to bring a large amount of money in monthly, feel good with my body, and have a sense of peace with everyone I know."
Don 't worry about how it would look to other people. Get clear on what your big...
... middle of paper ...
...You don 't know what 's going to happen or what opportunities you will get. Therefore, make sure the goal is big enough that it scares you a little, but not so small that you can putz around for a year and still make the goal.
6. What Surprises Do I Want To Manifest In 1 Year?
If you could line up specific events and people in your life to help you achieve your goals, what would they be? Would you meet your idol? Would you travel to attend a seminar that helps you achieve your goals? What types of things would pop up in your life to help you move towards what you want?
Write the answers you get down and put them on a vision board. The focus on having unexpected help and inspiration pop up in your life will help you keep your eyes open for that unexpected help and inspiration! You may be surprised, everything on your vision board may come to pass within the year.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- We are counting the last days of the year, as I pen down this essay. The New Year is just around the corners and along with it we can expect a new set of SEO rules as well. So, what are the things, which you should keep in mind while we welcome the New Year as an SEO expert. This article would be taking into account few resolutions, which will help you to get ready for the New Year. Resolution 1: Learning the new things to come beforehand SEO has always been a tricky business. The moment you are thinking you are in a comfortable situation, your castle in the sand gets swept away by a barrage of different SEO rules implemented by the omnipresent Google.... [tags: habit, social, links]
642 words (1.8 pages)
- Showing love Romans 12:9 9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10 Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. The New Year is here and we are now ready, if most of you haven’t, set our goals and expectations to what how we would like to set in motion for 2016. New Resolutions are being set across the world, even us as Christians find it okay to set a few goals in place to keep us on track throughout this year. New diets, new financial goals, new commitments to start the New Year off right.... [tags: God, Love, Christianity, Devil]
1285 words (3.7 pages)
- This year’s New Year’s resolutions, started earlier in December 2013 is the year that spun out of control. With an elderly, mother whose dementia rose above sanity, old friends who never made it through the year and the ghosts of those who never walked out of 1969. All this brought me to search out the prospect of going back to school, something I always wanted to do. My prerequisite for college started with money, or rather the lack of, and the need for an online college. Feet up surfing the net, while the television blared, the remote pointed at the television like a weapon running through the roster of channels, trying to decide on horror, or dogs, cats, car chases, explosions, bra c... [tags: resolutions, college, grants]
537 words (1.5 pages)
- Net practice of resolutions on the’ New Year Eve’ Start doing the practice of your new year’s resolutions, right from this moment, if you want to realize them. Little time is left now for the New Year to knock. You can include those resolutions in your habits, provided you begin working for your resolutions from this day. This discussion would give you suggestions for accomplishing your goals. Allow me please to begin with a very brief story first and then you shall be in a position to fully understand the inference contained herein.... [tags: personal reflectons]
1035 words (3 pages)
- Healthy New Year Resolutions for Beach Volleyball Players Happy New Year. It’s 2016 and this is the time when many people set resolutions for themselves in the new year. This is a time of reflection, as many look back on their past year and make plans for a better, healthier future. This is an excellent time to put a focus on the things you would like to improve or accomplish, so you can make the changes needed that will benefit not only your body, but will also improve your overall well-being. As an athlete, having a healthy mind and body is needed if you want to perform your best, and make the most of your training.... [tags: Nutrition, Health, Eating, Food]
1110 words (3.2 pages)
- “Just as you usher in lights, lanterns and other forms of illuminations to welcome the New Year, may the New Year usher in for you new hopes, dreams and aspirations.” (Quote) This is but one of the many greetings of Chinese New Year’s that the Chinese population share and just as we will be ushering in a new semester late January, in china they will be preparing to usher in the Chinese New Year which will fall on Jan. 28 2016. Even though it starts early in January, the Chinese people will be preparing by cleaning up their homes and shrines for the joyous celebration that will last 15 days.... [tags: Chinese New Year, Chinese calendar]
1979 words (5.7 pages)
- New Year's Resolutions to Lose Weight Year after year, while everyone is focused on the holiday season, many people are also obsessed with “New Year’s resolutions”. The most commonly heard resolution, is the famous: “lose weight, get in shape” line that we have all heard, and many have said, in the past. In order to achieve this goal, one needs a more stable reason than a party hat and confetti for one night. Anyone that truly wants to change their diet and/or fitness level needs to be ready for a long, challenging lifetime of effort.... [tags: Papers]
599 words (1.7 pages)
- In today’s modern world many individuals have adapted to the American culture, leaving their traditions and cultural beliefs aside. However, there are many traditions that in spite of the distance they are being celebrated here in the United States. For instance, Chinese New Year—a popular tradition celebrated in San Francisco, California, being the biggest celebration outside of China. From Shanghai to San Francisco this tradition is mainly about the food. Specific food eaten during this time has a meaning and significance for the years ahead.... [tags: Chinese New Year, Chinese calendar, China]
1611 words (4.6 pages)
- A romantic Holiday on New Year is one of the dearest desires of a couple and if you wish to make your beloved happy, you must surprise him/her with a perfect gift for forthcoming New Year; a romantic holiday in some place beautifully romantic and lovable that can increase the charm of you kissing your beloved at midnight. Apparently finding a good place with your choice can be a difficult thing but here we have some of the most exotic New Year escapes in Europe where you can visit and make that one night the most memorable time of your love life.... [tags: romantic, new year, paris]
559 words (1.6 pages)
- Maybe when you are reading this post, we would already be witnessing the dawning of the New Year. It is more than high-time that you as a software developer, would have stopped jotting down the resolutions for the newborn year. Here are some resolutions of my own, which will help you in rectifying your resolution list. So here it comes, the list, which will help you in kick-starting the New Year with a grand note. 1. Go for the latest frameworks and methods Learn,learn and learn. Let this be the core Mantra for you this year.... [tags: Learn, Social Media, Practices]
557 words (1.6 pages)