In Malaysia, business sizes can be divided into two big groups, which are small medium enterprises (SME) and large companies. There are various definitions of SME that are widely used in Malaysia. Although different organisations have different ways of defining SME, most of them usually include annual income generated, number of full-time employees and/ or total fund available. A widely used definition of SME is by the Small and Medium Industries Development Corpo...
... middle of paper ...
...ularly to the fresh graduates can aid in reducing mistakes and preventing serious legal issues. A mentor without providing any feedback is not an effective mentor and the mentor-mentee relationship is considered as a failure (Hoffmeister, Cigularov, Sampson, Rosecrance, & Chen, 2011). Every mentoring relationship is unique itself as different person will have different encounters and experience. The job nature may be the same, which is as cost consultant; yet, other factors such as firm’s working culture, working environment, technological advancement, human resource that vary will change the need of mentoring. Lesson learned must be able to be applied effectively in order to provide useful and practical advice to the mentees. Mentoring process and procedure must be updated from time to time to maintain its relevancy and accountability (Karallis & Sandelands, 2009).
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- This section includes the current investigation and version of the economist regarding the quantity theory of money (QTM). Under it, we will analyze the latest and most renowned version of Ajuzie Emmanuel I.S. et al. (2008) has investigated the quantity theory of money in the current context. This new formulation of quantity theory of money includes the following assumptions. - Money is exogenously determined. - Value of circulation is determined by the changes in price levels rather than amount of money available or current price level.... [tags: Inflation, Quantity theory of money, Economics]
792 words (2.3 pages)
- Executive Summary In this report, I will be distinguishing Demand and Quantity Demanded by stating the differences between both terminologies. By referring to the textbook which we are using throughout our course plus resources from the internet, I have been able to collect some information about the definitions of demand and quantity demanded. The factors which affect the movement along the curve and shifting of the curve have been stated in the following pages in this report. Demand and Quantity Demanded are different in terminologies and also literally.... [tags: Demand Quantity Price Economics Theory Research]
1410 words (4 pages)
- Introduction Nationalism can be defined as sprit or aspirations common to the whole of a nation, also someone that devote and loyalty to own country.Nationalism is a form of love toward your country, this form of love has been trained since young the honour being one of your country, willing to do anything include risking your own life to protect the it and people of the country from any harm as an act of loyalty to the country, for example, the heroes that risk their lives to save this country.... [tags: National Aspirations, Malaysia, Culture, Country]
1276 words (3.6 pages)
- Malaysia’s Democracy and Development State This essay aims to analyze the Malaysia’s democracy over the last 20 years and evaluate the relationship between Malaysia’s politics and economic development. Malaysia is one of the most developed countries in Southeast Asia, surpassed in per capita income only by Singapore and the small but oil-rich sultanate of Brunei Darussalam. In developing its economy, Malaysia originally relied on commodity exports of rubber, tin, palm oil, and petroleum. However, recently, it gained competitiveness in export manufactures, especially in the electronics sector.... [tags: Malaysia, Mahathir bin Mohamad]
2224 words (6.4 pages)
- Neighboring countries Singapore and Malaysia may be geographically within spitting distance but their economic polices, corporate culture, future goals and many more are independent. According to a book written by Mahathir Mohamad, Malaysia views Singapore as a Chinese nation while they consider Malaysia primarily as the Malay state. (Mohamad, 2005) One factor these two nations share in common is the pluralistic feature. Even though each has a different dominant race, both nations comprise of similar races from similar backgrounds but different perspectives mostly due to the influence of how each nation or leader governs their economic and social policy towards a better development of the ov... [tags: Economic Analysis, Malaysia]
2097 words (6 pages)
- 1.0 Introduction Rapid population growth and increasing urbanization have triggers increases in demand for real property. These developments ultimate translate to the responsibility of local authority in providing facilities for the public. Therefore, local government need some sources to provide these facilities. Basically local government income comes from taxes, fees and fines. Property taxes are the largest fund and backbone of municipal finance which is used to provide amenities and services.... [tags: Government, Malaysia's Real Property]
1696 words (4.8 pages)
- Introduction I would like to do the research paper in the external environment analysis before decide to open the Disney theme park in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. Johor Bahru is the capital city of the Johor state of Malaysia. Johor Bahru city receives about 16 million tourists annually (Wonderful Malaysia). Johor is connected by two bridges with neighboring Singapore country, which bring Johor into the biggest financial center in Malaysia. Culture Malaysia is a highly multicultural country such as Malaysians, Chinese and Indians.... [tags: Malaysia, Singapore, The Walt Disney Company]
1608 words (4.6 pages)
- Groundwater is a merchandise which is proposed to be utilized wisely whilst ensuring its serenity and sacredness as far as quality and amount. Universal usage in segments, for example, streamlined, metropolitan, commercial, agricultural and private makes groundwater polluted and changing over it as a powerless element. Populace development is on the cutting edge to make an upgraded water request because of everlasting lack of surface water and overweening industrialization. Geographic Data Systems launched a helpful harmonious relationship with ecological concerns and regular assets lately.... [tags: Ground Water, China, Quality, Quantity]
971 words (2.8 pages)
- Every organization has its own culture and structure that shape the entire performance of the organization. In this case, Malaysia Airlines Company indeed has changes almost the entire expect such as CEO, retrenched of employees and by introducing the concept of merger. MAS used to be the top airline services before the incident such as MH370 and MH17. That where the MAS organization decided to replace the old CEO to New CEO named Christopher Muller. Muller as the new CEO have officially effective in May 1, thus after for seeing the both incidents, he immediately come out with a strategic plan to remake the new look of MAB company.... [tags: Airline, Malaysia Airlines, Singapore Airlines]
1219 words (3.5 pages)
- The Internet Infra-structure The internet usage is growing very rapidly in Malaysia in the recent years. The internet is well-known as JARING (Joint Advanced Research Networking) in Malaysia. Currently, MIMOS (Malaysian Institute of Microelectronics Systems), a governemt agency is overall maintaining and responsible for the the network backbone for JARING. Due to the rapid growth, the director-general of MIMOS Dr Tengku Mohamed Azzman Shariffadeen has made a press statement lately that under the Seventh Malaysia Plan, the speed of the network will be upgraded to about 20 to 300 times.... [tags: Malaysia Internet Business]
1617 words (4.6 pages)