Agile methodology appeared to be a utility for IT projects at first though on later stages it is being employed in project management processes of every field. It can be simply described as “employing the empowered teams for the best process which incorporates customer’s involvement, it’s the ability to quickly analyze and control change to the scope of project at inception and through the implementation of the project.
Agile management helps to share the idea of implementation with the stakeholders, and define the project in effective manner with team inputs, effective project monitoring, immediate fixing in case of bugs, sprints and iterations assigned to task groups and frequen...
... middle of paper ...
... (2013). Role of Agile Methodology in Software Development. Data retrieved from: http://www.ijcsmc.com/docs/papers/October2013/V2I10201315.pdf
Thummadi, B. V., Lyytinen, K., & Berente, N. (2012). Iterations in software development processes: A comparison of agile and waterfall software development projects. In 7th Pre-ICIS International Research Workshop on Information Technology Project Management (IRWITPM 2012) (p. 5). Data retrieved from: http://c.ymcdn.com/sites/start.aisnet.org/resource/group/b11928ad-01b7-4939-bfe9-0750223c2f4e/irwitpm2022_full_proceedings.pdf#page=5
Windmüller, S., Neubauer, J., Steffen, B., Howar, F., & Bauer, O. (2013). Active continuous quality control. In Proceedings of the 16th International ACM Sigsoft symposium on Component-based software engineering (pp. 111-120). ACM. Data retrieved from: http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2465469
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- 2.4.10 Quansys Pvt. Ltd. Profile: Quansys Pvt. Ltd. is highly qualified to provide proficient Cost Consulting and Project management services to the Construction industry for commercial buildings and large residential projects. Started in 2010, by the name of Integrated Potential Consulting, we have earned professional repute in providing value added engineering services and solutions with enhanced customer and client satisfaction. Integrated Potential is reformed as Quansys in 2012 and turn out to be a Private Ltd firm.... [tags: Project management, Construction, Value added]
1414 words (4 pages)
- Introduction to NoSQL For storing the data in organized manner we use the traditional relational databases and in these databases the information is stored in the form tables. NoSQL is an abbreviation or a short form for ‘Not only SQL’. Carlo Strozzi in 1998 for the first time used this name to refer their open source relational database, which didn’t exposed its SQL interface. As this was different from the relational databases so on later stage he suggested to name it NoRel (No Relational) instead of NoSQL (Not only SQL).... [tags: Database, SQL, ACID, Data management]
1298 words (3.7 pages)
- This essay will serve to introduce the topic of my Specialised Project and will highlight the structure that will be used to present its findings as well as briefly discuss the nature of each section and how it will relate to my final project. Given the subject matter of the dissertation it is apparent that a thesis is a suitable structure in which to explore the hypotheses that will be put forward. It will consist of a combination of theoretical and empirical research, i.e. based on observation and experiment.... [tags: Research Introduction]
2500 words (7.1 pages)
- This Fed-Ex report details some of the potential revenue implications that moving the NJATC workbooks to an online solution would provide. The basic premise of this report is the fact that we currently have costs associated with printing and that the delivery of workbooks in any online solution would also incur costs. (Blackboard was used in this comparison as they are arguably the most expensive and the one into which we have the greatest insight with respect to costs.) Part I of this report attempts to compare the two options with our traditional pricing model and Part II explores an alternative pricing structure.... [tags: Finance]
1213 words (3.5 pages)
- Instructional Design Model Comparison Instructional Design is a systematic approach to design, evaluation and management of instruction. It helps to facilitate learning in an effort to improve. There are many models that have been developed to assist in the design of instructional materials. This paper will compare three: ADDIE, ASSURE and Kemp with a focus on online learning. ADDIE Model The Addie Model is the traditional format used by instructional designers and many models have based their information off of the ADDIE concept.... [tags: Instructional design, Educational psychology]
1265 words (3.6 pages)
- A project may be regarded as a sequence of tasks with a beginning and an end. It is delimited by time, resources and desired result as stated in Fox & Van Der Walt (2008, p.2). However, according to PMBOK Guide (2008), project management may be defined as the “application of knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project activities to meet the project requirements”. According to Young, Brady & Nagle (2009, p.1) “A fruitful project is one that is accomplished within a defined budget and schedule ensuring that goals and objectives of the customer are met”.... [tags: risk management, it projects, critical analysis]
2639 words (7.5 pages)
- More drawback and limitation of traditional project management theories have been identified in a wide range of academic research, professional practice and international operation. It is necessary to clarify the definitions of key terms such as “classical view” and “insufficient” before comparing and analysing different authors’ views. In this paper, classical view could be defined as a methodology of project management institute (PMI) and international project management association (IPMA); insufficient also could be defined as the lack of effectiveness, efficiency and timeliness.... [tags: Project management, Management]
1491 words (4.3 pages)
- INTRODUCTION Today there is a demand on information systems to provide a new paradigm for learning that expands opportunities, facilitates effective delivery of content, better communication within a collaborative environment and integration with diverse set of technologies. As a result the use of collaborative and network based learning is becoming common. Recently many educational institutions have developed learning tools that combine various forms of media of which web-based learning management systems are widely used ie.... [tags: Educational Technology ]
1909 words (5.5 pages)
- On the 7th March 2016 Delphi Printer and Periphals Company released the launch of its latest and innovative printer. In this analysis I will break down the approaches taken as Senior Project Manager and discuss my decisions and management style, comparing this to other project management methodolgys. I will then go on to discuss the project’s successes amd contraints including the theory of contraints in relation to this project. The reasons why this project was both a success and failure in terms of project management will be critically discussed not only on an indivisual scale in terms of company success but also in comparision to the larger context of mangement practises.... [tags: Project management, Management]
1112 words (3.2 pages)
- Within the upper echelons of upper management is scant room for African American women. This mini-proposal outlines a research project that focuses on the phenomena of the nominal amount of African American women are in positions of management or organizational leadership within the City of Philadelphia. Proposed Problem The issue necessitating this empirical study I the low representation of African American women in Philadelphia in positions of power and leadership. Within the private and public sector of organizations within city agencies and businesses, there is still little representation of women-owned or led agencies within the City even though special consideration is given to women-... [tags: minority-led NGOs, philadelphia]
1196 words (3.4 pages)