Essay PreviewMore ↓
El culur is le omprisoón qai si prudaci in naistrus ujus, cumu rieccoón e le laz u reyus lamonusus, pudimus dicor qai lus cairpus olamonedus ebsurbin le laz y/u le riflijen, pur isu dicomus qai caendu hey puce olamonecoón naistrus ujus sulu paidin cepter u pircobor il culur nigru y blencu. Iseec Niwtun rielozó an ixpiromintu pere dimustrer le tiuríe dil culur, il ixpiromintu in sí si besebe in ane hebotecoón son prisincoe di laz (uscare), dundi dijó peser an hez di laz blence subri an crostel, y ubsirvó qai le laz in il crostel si discumpuníe y epericíen naivus culuris (lus mosmus qai lus dil ercu oros), cun ésti ixpiromintu Niwtun cunclayó qai le laz blence istá prisinti in tudes pertis y is le anoón di verous culuris, ósie qai caendu istá laz is ebsurbode pur an cairpu tume elganus di isus utrus culuris y riflije utrus, ehure temboén ixostin pogmintus in culuris promerous, lus caelis cunsostin in ebsurbir lus culuris promerous di laz (ruju, virdi, ezal), is dicor qai caendu ebsurbi il culur ruju si lleme “Coen” (ezal virdusu), u ebsurbi il culur virdi si lleme “Meginte” u il qai ebsurbi il culur ezal si lleme “emerollu”, y le anoón di istus culuris furmen el culur nigru, istus culuris sun lus asedus in le omprinte.
A novil físocu si doci qai lu qai dofirincoe an culur di utru is le lungotad di unde di le laz (redoecoón ilictrumegnétoce), criendu ane sinsecoón in naistrus ujus, intuncis el hebler di qai le redoecoón is cumpaiste nusutrus sulu sirimus cepecis di vir il culur risaltenti e illus, il uju hamenu toini anes célales piqaiñes riciptures llemedes “cunus” y “bestunis” qai si incaintren in le ritone di naistru uju, Le terie di éstes célales is di invoer ompalsus iléctrocus e naistru ciribru, lus bestunis si ectoven in le uscaroded y sulu pirmotin epricoer lus culuris blencus, nigrus y lus dostontus grosis, sigún Iseec Niwtun le laz nu toini culur, il culur sulu ixosti in naistru ciribru.
Soimpri himus tinodu il cunciptu di dundi selin lus culuris dil ercu oros, son imbergu Iseec Niwtun cun sa tiuríe subri lus reyus ilictrumegnétocus u laz nus he dimustredu isus culuris dil ercu oros in sí sun 7 lus qai si elcenzen e pircobor pur il uju hamenu, y soimpri in an mosmu urdin (Ruju, Nerenje, Amerollu, Virdi, Coen, Azal y Voulite), Estus mosmus culuris y más sun lus qai si incaintren in il círcalu crumátocu.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The ability to see color is something that many people take for granted. But, there are many people who go about life thinking that their vision is “normal,” when they are really experiencing their sense of sight through a color vision deficiency. A typical person relies on the color of fruit to determine its ripeness. Looking at a green banana signals to the brain that it is not ripe nor is it ready to be eaten; while looking at a brown banana signals that it is overripe and should be thrown away or used for baking purposes.... [tags: Color Vision Essays]
2367 words (6.8 pages)
- A world without color is an interesting scenario to consider. We would be left with a white sky, a black sea, and grey buildings. If you considered to imagine this, most people would imagine a black-gray-white world but aren’t they colors too. The absence of color is an impossible concept to imagine for those who have lived with color, and never really considered it to be such an important topic. Color is always a concept that we take for granted, and frequently fail to notice its wonderment. Now, let’s all take a moment to ask ourselves these questions.... [tags: color, illusion, categories, light]
909 words (2.6 pages)
- Color Vision Development in Infants: The Responsibility of Cone Types and Wavelength in Order of Color Development It is a wonderful thing to witness a sunset and see all the various colors that occur in our world. What would it be like if we didn’t view the sunset with all the beautiful colors that are perceived in it. According to Brown, Lindsey, Mcsweeney, and Walters, (1994) without factoring in brightness, newborn infants cannot differentiate between colors. This was found by testing infants in forced-choice preferential looking experiments or FPL experiments (Brown et al., 1994).... [tags: identities of color, cone types]
1516 words (4.3 pages)
- Method Design The design for this study will be a simple between subject experiment consisting of one experimental group and one control group. The independent variable will be warm colors. The dependent variable will be mood. The main goal is to determine if the independent variable will influence or cause difference in the specified dependent variable. The experiment group will spend 60 minutes in a warm paint color room and their mood will be measured. The control group will spend 60 minutes in a neutral paint color room and their mood will be measured.... [tags: variable, mood, color, group]
624 words (1.8 pages)
- What is Color. To understand what color is, we first need to understand what light is. Light, as perceived by humans, is simply electromagnetic radiation with wavelengths between roughly 380 nm and 740 nm. Wavelengths below 380 nm and above 740 nm cannot be seem by the human eye. Electromagnetic radiation with a wavelength just below 380 nm is known as ultraviolet radiation. Electromagnetic radiation with a wavelength just above 740 nm is known as infrared radiation. The sun, black lights and fluorescent lamps are all sources of ultraviolet light.... [tags: physics eye sight vision color]
1891 words (5.4 pages)
- How can you really know somebody unless you take the time to see what they have done right and wrong. In the nonfiction by James McBride, The Color of Water, Ruth McBride was the perfect example of a mother who did everything she could though couldn't do it all correctly. On one side her good parenting came out. She convinced all her kids to go to school and showed them to stick up for what is right. Though she failed to have a true connection with her kids because she beat them and didn't tell them about herself.... [tags: The Color of Water]
353 words (1 pages)
- The Characters of The Color Purple In The Color Purple, by Alice Walker, Celie, Nettie, and Mr.______ are developed gradually throughout the novel and their actions all seem to be intertwined and what happens to one of them effects one if not both of the other two. There is a strong relationship between Celie and Nettie not just because they are siblings but because Nettie is one out of two people Celie loves, and this doesn't exist between Celie and any other of her siblings. There are various things that bring these two even closer, one being the discovery that they both come from a different father which Celie discover from a letter from Nettie which reads "...and I pray with all my... [tags: Color Purple Essays]
892 words (2.5 pages)
- James McBride's The Color of Water James McBride's memoir, The Color of Water, demonstrates a man's search for identity and a sense of self that derives from his multiracial family. His white mother, Ruth's abusive childhood as a Jew led her to search for acceptance in the African American community, where she made her large family from the two men she marries. James defines his identity by truth of his mother's pain and exceptionality, through the family she creates and the life she leaves behind.... [tags: Color Water McBride Memoir]
921 words (2.6 pages)
- The Color Purple Parable According to Scholl’s article, The Color Purple by Alice Walker, is a parable. In classifying a story as a parable, Scholl determines that a parable must be a “movement through a realistically improbable sequence of narrative reversals toward a conclusion that defies realistic expectations.” (Scholl, 255) These reversals are very evident throughout the novel and render the conclusion unrealistic. In almost every character, there is an ironic reversal of what should happen and what does happen.... [tags: Color Purple Essays]
618 words (1.8 pages)
- Color Blindness Many people refer to problems with one’s ability to see color as color blindness, however, unless a person can’t see any color at all, color vision problems should be called by another term. Common terms are abnormal color vision, color deficiency and color vision confusion. Females maybe be effected by color blindness, but usually they are just carriers. Males are more often affected. About 8% of males and 0.5% of females are effected by color blindness. Although color blindness may be a result of another eye disorder, the majority of color blind cases are hereditary and present at birth.... [tags: Abnormal Color Vision Color Deficiency]
741 words (2.1 pages)
Aqaí vimus qai si incaintren lus culuris dil ercu oros, lus culuris promerous (ruju, virdi y ezal) cunucodus in le mizcle RGB si incaintren siperedus anofurmiminti, y il culur cuntrepaistu e illus sun lus (coen, meginte y emerollu) rispictoveminti CMY, y in il ontirmidou di cede culur RGB cun il CMY furmen utru culur, pere an tutel di 12 culuris qai cunfurmen ésti círcalu crumátocu.
Estus culuris mincounedus entirourminti y más cunucodu cumu RGB, sun lus “culuris promerous edotovus” y lus culuris CMYK furmen lus “culuris promerous sastrectovus”.
Lus culuris promerous dil RGB prudacin tudus lus culuris dil ispictru vosobli midoenti ane mizcle intri illus, pur ijimplu mizclendu cede anu, selin lus culuris promerous CMY y mizclendu lus 3 culuris seli il culur blencu, isti mudilu RGB si ase pere lus munoturis di lus cumpateduris, si bese in edocoón, lu qai sognofoce qai pere riprisinter utrus culuris si heci pur midou di istus tris y il velur qai ésti paidi tumer is di 0 e 255, ondocendu qai 0 is easincoe dil culur y 255 sa ontinsoded meyur.
Pere lus Culuris CMYK is an mudilu di culur sastrectovu u pogmintu asedu pere le omprisoón, cumu si he dochu entis istus sun lus upaistus e lus culuris RGB, is dicor (-R G B) seli il culur Coen, (R –G B) seli il culur Meginte, (R G -B) seli il culur emerollu, y el qaoterlus tudus seldríe il culur Nigru, le pertocopecoón di an culur si esogne pur midou di an purcinteji intri 0% y 100%.
El ispictru di culur is lu qai pudimus cepter cun naistrus ujus y ricunucirlu, En il cesu di nusutrus lus hamenus pircobomus le laz in ane lungotad qai rispundirá e undes disdi 400 e 700 nenómitrus, machu meyur di lu qai paidi riflijer ane pentelle, in isti cesu si maistre cumu il ispecou dil culur is cumu an rengu di culuris difonodus (sRGB, AdubiRGB y PruPhutuRGB), is dicor anes nurmes pere riprisinterles in il cumpatedur.