• I am driven to be the best at what I do and I want to work somewhere where I’ll have opportunities to develop my skills, take on interesting projects, and work with people I can really learn from. Some of the most innovative thinkers in the industry work here and that’s a big reason why I would love to build a career in MIR Neurology & Spine Center. When I was researching your company, your desire to cultivate each of your employees’ skills was very impressive to me and all the reviews I’ve read were outstanding. MIR own two locations which is great for healthcare administration jobs. I find that I work best in an organization that is empowering and positive, no matter what the work is that I’m doing. I want to work for a company that cares about the employees, and that’s why I’m so interested in this opportunity.
What is your desired start date?
Provide reasons for your most recent job changes within the last seven years?
• Advanced education in healthcare administration, Underpaid Salary, Long Commute, Better opportunities in Healthcare.
Describe an accomplishment that you are most proud of. How might this experience translate well to our opportunity?
• My accomplishment working as manager was when I was able to greatly increase provider productivity by increasing support staff efficiency and improving patient flow. I have demonstrated my ability to handle a variety of tasks effectively and to deliver an excellent performance. I’ve had enrolled over 800 patients in the first three months, with overall patient satisfaction near 90%. I hope that you consider me to work for your organizatio...
... middle of paper ...
Current: Base 60K Bonus 5K
Desire: Base 65-70K Bonus
With respect to your career, what goals have you set for the next 3-5 years?
• My goal right now is to find a position at a company where I can grow and take on new challenges over time. Ultimately, I’d like to assume more management responsibilities and get involved in product strategy. But most importantly, I want to work for an organization where I can build a career and I can see a potential in MIR Medical Facility. As I gain practical experience working as a manager, hopefully I become a CEO and own a healthcare business in next 5 years with more knowledge and hard work
9. Please list your telephone contact information.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- We all face life-changing decisions at some point in our lives and most of the time those decisions are made without thorough consideration. But we still hope that our choices reflect our best interests. However, career planning without much thought leads to undeniable rejects in the future, hence, the importance of pursuing the correct career path. I am, however, one of the candidates who had been interested in the medical field since childhood, the question was what profession best satisfy my vision.... [tags: Medicine, Physician, Specialty, Pediatrics]
821 words (2.3 pages)
- My interest was piqued when I sat down in Ms. Rainwater’s class to observe her facilitate the students’ writing of their fan fiction assignment. I wanted to learn more about her style of teaching writing and how she managed to incorporate thought provoking writing assignments in the greater scope of standards, novels, and adolescence apathy. I met with Samantha every week as part of a practicum class that is held at Richland Northeast High School. This rapport helped tremendously when I sat down to write interview questions for her.... [tags: Writing, Education, Fiction writing]
727 words (2.1 pages)
- ... In essence, there seems to be a need for better characterization of these unconventional reservoirs if they must be developed and produced optimally. It is on this premise I intend pursuing a PhD program with the hope of advancing knowledge that could help solve some part of the problem. My interest in enhanced oil recovery and optimized production was sparked by a technical conference on oil and gas marginal fields I once attended in my home country, Nigeria. I learnt about how some multinational oil companies abandon or sell off assets which although are still rich in hydrocarbon resources, but production from such assets are low due to the vast heterogeneity and poor interconnecting p... [tags: trainee, engineer]
674 words (1.9 pages)
- Pursuing the New Life Women of the 1800s struggled through life, and fought for the same rights that men had. They were often stuck in relationships that made them unhappy. Kate Chopin wrote The Awakening hoping to demonstrate the life of a woman searching for a new life. Chopin lived the life of a curious woman in the 1800s. Normally “… the role [of wifehood] has traditionally satisfied a woman’s love and for a feeling of belonging” (Skaggs, 2) but for Chopin, the circumstance was different.... [tags: Literary Analysis]
1620 words (4.6 pages)
- Introduction To assess WikiLeaks “completely” would be a mammoth task, trawling through every release and considering it in relation to public interest would take months. Similarly, by virtue of the gargantuan proportions of the information WikiLeaks handles, we might assume that it cannot all, be in the public interest. Public Interest, Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Information and Human Rights Public interest is one of seven common defences to libel and slander as defined by George Lubega of Pinsent Masons.... [tags: Public Interest, Freedom of Speech]
2519 words (7.2 pages)
- Interest was generated as the outcome of transactions between borrowers and lenders, one of the earliest financial activities that have ever appeared in human history. However, the functionality of interest is developed by the evolution of money, an idea that in fact appeared later than interest. The modernization of money and interest never takes a monotonous path: sometimes it breeds financial prosperity, but the next time it may bring catastrophe. As with fire, economists and policymakers throughout the history keep monitoring and intervening in money and interest, trying to grasp these tools but not get hurt.... [tags: Money, Economics, Debt, Interest rate]
2363 words (6.8 pages)
- An interest group is a group that seeks a collective good, the achievement of which will not selectively and materially benefit the membership or activists of the organization. These organizations try to achieve at least some of their goals with government assistance. The difference between interest groups and political parties is that political parties seek to constitute the government, whereas interest groups try only to influence it. Some of the things that interests groups seek from government are information that affects the interests of the interest group, influence of the government policy, goodwill of the administrators who carry out the policy, and symbolic status.... [tags: Political Special Interest Group Politics]
1029 words (2.9 pages)
- The Interest Rate (IR) is considered as one of the most important economic factors affecting every household, firm and government all over the world. It is, as described by Parkin et al (2005), the opportunity cost of holding money, that is, the price of borrower are willing to pay for the use of the loan. On the other hand, it is also the compensation to the risk that lenders take in lending the money. (investopedia.com, n.a. 2003) By lenders and borrowers, it refers to individuals, businesses, financial instruments and governments.... [tags: UK England Economics Interest Rate]
1640 words (4.7 pages)
- The Process of Pursuing the New Brett Werner As we thought about past and current innovations, I always felt like something was missing. Right now, the conclusion I've made is that we were considering only "the New" in our discussions. I am sure that our unintentional omission of "Pursuing" the new wasn't absolute - we talked about it, especially in LivKarin's presentation of traditional/conventional/alternative/sustainable/organic farming practices. But much of our time was more devoted to the innovations of society than to the process of innovation that I think is so important.... [tags: Essays Papers]
1595 words (4.6 pages)
- Interest Groups Interest Group is defined as "an organized body of individuals who try to influence public policy." This system is designed so that interest groups would be an instrument of public influence on politics to create changes, but would not threaten the government much. Whether this is still the case or not is an important question that we must find out. Interest groups play many different roles in the American political system, such as representation, participation, education, and program monitoring.... [tags: Political Special Interest Groups]
1025 words (2.9 pages)