TOPIC: PUBLIC RELATION TOOLS AS AN EFFECTIVE WAY TO ENHANCE THE GROWTH OF COMPANY
NAME: DEEPALI SINGH
COURSE: BJ&MC EVENING
ENROLLMENT NO: A2046514038
Before we discuss about public relation’s tools, we should know what public relation is? Public relation is a field concerned with maintaining public image for high- profile people, organizations or programs. Public relations involve monitoring and evaluating public attitudes and understanding between an organization and its customers. There is a term used for customers here, that is publics. Publics include shareholders, government, consumers, employees and the media. Public relations ensure internal integration in the company by maintaining a clear flow of communication between the management and the employees.
Its objective is to establish a two way communication to avoid any misunderstanding and to allow a clear communication in an organization. Public relation improves channel of communication and make a good flow of information in an organization.
A Public relation representative is responsible for dealing with media, interviews and other forms of public image. An organization’s reputation is built by public relations. It is very important for an organization to have a clear flow of information to avoid any kind of misunderstanding.
According to entrepreneur magazine, public relations are defined as- “using the news or business press to carry positive stories about your company or your products; cultivating a good relationship with local press representatives”.
Now as we know what public relations is, the second question arises in our mind is “what is the purpose of public relations or a PR representative?” So...
... middle of paper ...
...s of corporate advertising is on the company itself with the attention to the products produced by the corporation.
The main function of corporate advertising is to enhance the image and reputation of the company to generate sense of confidence and appeal among the consumers and the vendors. The main motive is to build the most agreeable position of the company as possible. Corporate advertising helps to restore the image of the company. It helps the company to control damage in situations. This type of advertising does not focus on direct promoting sales but on improving and building the company or brand name.
Advertising is publicity but not all publicity is advertising. It is the business of selling goods, services and ideas by inducing or convincing people to want them.
Next important tool of public relation is brochure.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... There are quite a few barriers of effective communication. Barriers are significant to diversity in many ways; it can be used to explain problems that occur between men and women of different cultures, ages, races, ethnic groups and moral values. Barrier one is the idea and belief that sends incorrect information; also there is misunderstanding between perceptions of one’s behavior and the way you actually behave. Barrier two signifies stereotypes that limits individual contributions to a group.... [tags: effective interpersonal relations]
1479 words (4.2 pages)
- The Role of Caring in Education Some scholars argue that teaching is an art while others categorize it as a science, regardless of the inclination, education is undeniable a part of the humanities because knowledge is closely attached to our human experience. Throughout this course, we have been studying philosophers like Dewey and Freire who recognized not only the importance of individual experience but also accepted society as a frame for education. Understanding that teaching and learning are social processes and identifying a duty to be agents for social justice, how can we, as future educators, build a community of learners and encourage a collective perspective.... [tags: Education, Teacher, Learning, Knowledge]
720 words (2.1 pages)
- Globalization is about all those things that affect the reach and influence of firms, as well as governments, as they expand their horizons internationally. Firms have changed the way they participate in trade and the global economy. In rest of the world, market opportunities contrast with the slow growth of mature markets in Europe and the U.S. This has encouraged firms in the food production and distribution industries, from Deere & Co. and Du Pont/Pioneer to McDonald's and Wal-Mart, to emphasize global expansion strategies.... [tags: globalization, branding, brand]
611 words (1.7 pages)
- It is expected that the profession of teaching embraces many qualities of any other professional practice. Teachers must possess a combination of many qualities beginning with a strong academic background and wide-ranging knowledge. The National Framework for Professional Standards for Teaching (2003) it is the knowledge of students, curriculum, subject matter, pedagogy, education – related legislation and the specifically teaching context that is the foundation on effective teaching, and a firm foundation on which to construct well educated judgments.... [tags: pedagogy, effective teaching, teaching methods]
1141 words (3.3 pages)
- The Main Components of the Promotion Mix Tools Available to Marketing Managers It is not enough for a business to have good products sold at attractive prices. To generate sales and profits, the benefits of products have to be communicated to customers. In marketing, this is commonly known as "promotion". Although promotion is not done only for these factors but for other such as to build brand loyalty, to reminds and reassure costumers, to launch a new product and maybe to defend market share by responding to competitors’ campaigns with their own advertising A business' total marketing communications programme is called the "promotional mix" and consists of a bl... [tags: Papers]
999 words (2.9 pages)
- Introduction This is a learning design for the course described in the previously submitted context analysis. During the 5-week session, the course, “Effective Email Communication in Customer Support,” will address the need for select content and technical support staff in the Learning Experience and Support (LESS) department at Markham Aeronautical University (MAU) to develop their email communication skills, especially in the areas of computer literacy, information literacy, customer service, and reading and writing.... [tags: Technical support, Customer service, Learning]
796 words (2.3 pages)
- ... In the workplace it is always important to choose your words carefully, and use appropriate language whenever speaking to clients, colleagues, and audiences. Speaking directly to those whom you engage in conversation with, at a moderate pace and tone allows listeners to clearly hear, receiving the whole of your message. Courtesy demonstrates respect and establishes a bond of compatibility between you and the audience, whether it be one person or many. Actively listening and rephrasing is an essential part of communicating.... [tags: verbal, audience, collegues]
580 words (1.7 pages)
Online Community Policing Initiative Is More Effective At Countering Online Terrorism And Violent Extremism
- RESEARCH QUESTION This research studies the general New York City’s public opinion of online-community policing for combating terrorism and countering violent extremism on social media websites. Online-community policing of social-media can take the form of both the online presence of state-police as well as participatory user reporting of terrorists/extremists’ user-accounts and content. Each type of online-community policing initiative is distinct in both scope and importance. Each can complement one another in the cessation of online terrorism and violent extremism.... [tags: Terrorism, Counter-terrorism, Research]
1469 words (4.2 pages)
- Introduction English Language Learners (hereafter referred to as ELLs) currently comprise 10% of the total school population in the United States (National Center for Education Statistics, 2005). It is a population that is going to continue to increase in American public education and their specific needs for learning literacy are of great importance to teachers. Since schools and teachers are increasingly judged based upon the academic achievement of students, then the success of the growing population of ELLs is going to be increasingly important.... [tags: English Language Learners, ELLs]
2659 words (7.6 pages)
- I will give you a brief introduction about the beginning of each of the sites, and a look into the history of them and why they have become so successful. How they have become some of the most popular web tools because of their usability and effective layouts that put them a step ahead for the advertising and developing industry. I will go in depth with the strengths and weakness of each tool, and I will compare them by looking at the usability and the accessibility. I will talk about the relevance of each site and the audience that you are likely to attract through each one.... [tags: facebook, youtube, liveleak, web tools]
1916 words (5.5 pages)