The world is changing because of Global warming. People living on earth are responsible for global warming. Global Warming is a big change in climate caused by Pollution (Global Warming). To stop global warming we should stop polluting the air and water also growing trees is a very good way to stop global warming because global warming changes the temperature however, trees can balance the temperature by keeping the temperature cold. We must stop Global warming because global warming is causing problems on the earth and every creature living on it such as raising of water, climate change, and Aquatic animal danger however there are some good effects too.
Global warming causes water level to raises up. Methane is released into the atmosphere from a dozen major sources (What is global warming?). Methane is a gas that is produced while the coals are burned. This gas makes the weather warmer and makes the ice melts. Non-organic release are based from, landfills, living stocks, waste treatments, and biomass burning (More energy production). These all things make the ice a lot warmer and the ice melts. The water is saved for human beings in a way of ice so human civilization must respect the nature and stop polluting the land and the air.
Global warming has a big impact on climate change. It happens when green house gases like carbon dioxide, water vapor, nitrous oxide and methane trap the heat and light from the sun in the earth surface (Global warming and its effects). This is how the temperature is increased. The green house effect is when the temperature rises because the sun’s heat and light is trapped in the earth’s atmosphere (Green house effect). This is like when heat is trapped in a car, o...
... middle of paper ...
...Global warming because global warming is causing problems on the earth and every creature living on it such as raising of water, climate change, and Aquatic animal danger however there are some good effects. Global warming causes water level to raises up. Methane is caused by coal burning and this causes the temperature allot hotter. Global warming has a big impact on climate change and this is caused by green house gasses. Global warming also affects the animals living on the land, or in the water. Especially polar animals are in danger because there environment is not very good. It is true that global warming have many bad effects on the earth and every living creature in it however, there are some good effects like East Coast is enjoying due to the unseasonably warm weather. At last it is clear that global warming have many bad effects and some good effects too.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Global warming, by definition is the “ gradual increase in the overall temperature of the earth's atmosphere generally attributed to the greenhouse effect caused by increased levels of carbon dioxide, chlorofluorocarbons, and other pollutants.”(Webster) In the last several decades, there have been numerous debates regarding global warming. As of now it has become one of the biggest problems facing the world today. Scientists do believe that our production of greenhouse gases and carbon dioxide is having a warming effect on the atmosphere, but it also is creating a positive impact to on the planet.... [tags: Global Warming Essay]
1563 words (4.5 pages)
- ... The Environmental Protection Agency (2014) gives a simplistic definition with four main bullets: (1) “Climate change is happening…The Earth’s average temperature has risen” in the last century, (2) “Humans are largely responsible for [the] recent climate change” with activities that release carbon dioxide and other gases into the atmosphere, (3) “Climate change affects everyone” by impacting the environment , and (4) “We can make a difference” by limiting gases into the environment (para. 1-13).... [tags: melting glaciers, sea levels]
920 words (2.6 pages)
- Should we stop Global warming. The world is changing because of Global warming. People living on earth are responsible for global warming. Global Warming is a big change in climate caused by Pollution (Global Warming). To stop global warming we should stop polluting the air and water also growing trees is a very good way to stop global warming because global warming changes the temperature however, trees can balance the temperature by keeping the temperature cold. We must stop Global warming because global warming is causing problems on the earth and every creature living on it such as raising of water, climate change, and Aquatic animal danger however there are some good effects too.... [tags: environment, environmental]
834 words (2.4 pages)
- Global Warming: The Negatives Out-weigh the Positives An article written by ABC News writer Kenneth Chang discusses the change in climate of the arctic from ninety million years ago. Seven hundred miles from the North Pole, lies an island called Axel Heiberg, a barren land that scientists have dug up fossil bones of a cold-blooded reptile known as a champsosaur. How does this happen in an arctic, freezing land. How does a reptile that needs the warmth of the sun to survive, live in a frigid climate.... [tags: Pro Con Essays]
907 words (2.6 pages)
- Global warming is an extremely important and troubling aspect of the world’s current situation. This is due to the fact that the majority of the world’s energy production is from non-renewable energy sources, which are energy sources that either can not be naturally replenished or require thousands of years to be restored. Based on our current energy usage growth rates, there are an estimated 100 years left before our natural resource reserves are exhausted. (Non Renewable Natural Resources: How Much Is Left, Environmental Thinker) China alone consumes nearly as much coal as the combined usage of coal from the rest of the world.... [tags: Global Warming]
1524 words (4.4 pages)
- As awareness of global warming is raised, many alternative actions have been taken to help prevent this problem. Wind energy is one alternative solution that we use today in our society to fight global warming. However, there are many people who are sceptical about how effective this method is. Is wind energy an important part of fighting global warming? Global warming is the increase in the Earth's temperature caused by human activities, such as burning coal, oil and natural gas. This releases gases such as: carbon dioxide, methane, and other greenhouse gases into the atmosphere. Some people are very sceptical about how reliable wind is as a source of energy.... [tags: Global Warming, Fossil Fuels]
1130 words (3.2 pages)
- Plastics are one of the most versatile of all material and we use them in everyday items such as cars, pens, planes, toothbrushes and the list goes on. But there is a problem, plastics are synthetic and take very long to decompose in landfills so we can’t get rid of them easily. Well, now there is a lot of hype about bio plastics; plastics that are made using corn, potato or other annually renewable sources which are compostable & biodegradable (Glen 2009). Bio-plastics are commonly portrayed as environmentally friendly in terms of the time it take to decompose but there are many more cons to bio-plastics than pros.... [tags: environment]
651 words (1.9 pages)
- The legalization of marijuana has been a highly debated topic for many of years. Since the first president to the most recent, our nation’s leaders have consumed the plant known as weed. With such influential figures openly using this drug why is it so frowned upon. Marijuana is considered a gateway drug, a menace to society, and mentally harmful to its consumers. For some people weed brings a sense of anxiety, dizziness, or unsettling feeling. Like alcohol, tobacco or any other drug, those chemicals may not respond well with their body.... [tags: legalization of cannabis]
850 words (2.4 pages)
- Hybrid Pros and Cons Abstract- Today’s environmental situation is continuing to spiral downwards; the ozone layer is receding, habitats being destroyed, and the air is being polluted. Scientists of every nation are researching ways to solve this problem. Due to automobiles sizeable contribution to the environmental crisis, studies are focusing on ways to reduce the harmful emissions caused by the internal combustion engines. Hybrid vehicles offer an alternative to powerful gas engines by providing the car with a secondary propulsion source powered by a strong battery.... [tags: Automobile Industry]
1731 words (4.9 pages)
- ... Let’s take a closer look. There are several advantages to using biofuels as an energy source. First of all, it is a renewable energy source, which means we can keep reusing it. According to a report done by The Organic Waste Handling Program for Tallinn City Government, about 65% of an average person’s waste is organic. Instead of dumping the waste in a landfill site and leaving it to rot, it can be used to produce biofuels. People have been using all kinds of waste to produce biofuels. Marginal lands unsuitable for crop production can also be used to grow woody biomass for biofuel production.... [tags: renewable energy resources]
1144 words (3.3 pages)