1. Discuss how you will facilitate customer payment using e-commerce solutions (e.g., how the transaction will take place, including the tools customers will use).
There are a wide range of options available for shopping carts solutions related to ecommerce. Many factors go into the final decision for the payment option; funding, support staff, time and security just to name a few. A shopping cart that would be a good choice for the Cancer Care and Research Center (CCRC) is Volusion 2013. This program is simple to use and provides a varied marketing and commerce tool for the business website all at a reasonable cost for this small business. It provides a safe and secure environment for both the CCRC and the customer. Volusion website templates are numerous allowing for individuality and updates as the CCRC evolves in the ecommerce setting. The ability to provide sharp images to the website will enhance the focus on aesthetics of the healing environment within the CCRC as well as provide clear visuals of products being sold. This is an important aspect for the customer; purchasing blindly will not produce a satisfactory result for either the company or the customer. The pop up forms (templates) that Volusion provides will assist the CCRC in time management and cosst related to the number of staff necessary to set up the program; success depends upon the financial implication as well as site activity.
The dashboard function of Volusion allows easy assessment of products and inventory. The ability of the shopping cart to provide reports of many varieties (orders, marketing, accounts of customers, returns, phone orders, etc) will save costs...
... middle of paper ...
... for data collection are vast. It is important to keep focused on the value of the data gathered. Increasing the value of data may come along with growth and opportunity for expansion of the Salesforce CRM.
The customer support provided by Salesforce will assist in training, set up, troubleshooting and follow up. It would be worth the expense to ensure appropriate work is being done, the data collected is useful for management and that progress toward company goals can be measured. Not only does the CCRC want to enhance consumer experience but also turn the consumer into a repeat customer. Customer service can make or break success of the webpage and consequently growth of the CCRC. And management of data acquired through Saleforce can be geared specifically to the CCRC with a focus on growth, success and improved care of the oncology patient and caretakers.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Here at Knight Lite, commitment to long term operations is of great importance. Taking pride in a growing customer database and knowing how well business has flourished are two key factors in determining how current operations are beginning to show age and are no longer fit for the company. Technically, the current in-house systems are running Windows 2000 Pro and are centrally connected to server, with a Small Business Server 2003 configuration. A migration to newer operating systems highly recommended in order to achieve optimal work performance, with all terminals upgrading to Windows 7 Enterprise and the server over hauled to Small Business Server Standard Edition 2011.... [tags: Business Proposal ]
988 words (2.8 pages)
- CENTRAL ARKANSAS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE Business Intelligence (BI), what is it. Why is BI important to the small business owner. More importantly, why is should a small business hire someone to help analyze their “data”. What can a consultant know about a Used Car Dealership, Fast Food restaurant, or a Law Office. That question while relevant is not a question that will be answer within this proposal. This proposal will focus on how Central Arkansas Business Intelligence, through “Data Analysis” and “BI Tools” can and will help any business, small or large, in Central Arkansas become a “Data Aware” business.... [tags: Business Proposal]
1283 words (3.7 pages)
- Executive Summary Business Overview: The proposed small boutique hotel will have up to 30 rooms for accommodations with a small restaurant, catering for 50 people and serving and breakfast and Dinner. In addition, the hotel will have a public / cocktail bar, swimming pool, tennis court, swimming pool and gymnasium. Ownership Structure: The ownership structure of this small boutique hotel will be sole proprietorship. Business Name of the Hotel: ‘Hotel Dreamland’ Location: The location to establish this new business is New South Wales (NSW), Australia.... [tags: Business Proposal]
1140 words (3.3 pages)
- Business Proposal for Health, Wellness, Exercise, and Nutrition Outreach Education Objective: Outreach Foundation, with the support of major sponsors including small business, corporate, and educational institutions, is on a mission to educate students about the importance of diet and exercise in their personal lives. To challenge our youth to visualize their future as fit, strong and healthy citizens that will allow them an expanded vista of enjoyable and healthy athletic activities. With the support of professional trainers, dieticians and health psychologists the foundation’s dedicated members will go into schools as a team and teach hands-on workshops to student’s k-12.... [tags: Business Proposal]
711 words (2 pages)
- Business Proposal In today’s busy world where time is precious to everybody; getting readymade food at the door steps is everyone’s wish. That’s the precise reason anyone from small restaurant to the biggest have home food delivery service. Everyone have their own choice in foods and eat different stuff at different time. Even In same family someone may want pizza for dinner, someone want subway sandwich, and someone may want Mexican food. In such situation when everyone in family want different stuff to eat at same time; you may end up spending lots of time going through different food menus, calling different restaurants, putting up separate orders and wait to get all orders delivered so... [tags: Business Proposal]
434 words (1.2 pages)
- Overview This proposal responds to RED CHEETAH’S desire to procure a Web site provider to design the front end of the Web sites for their customers who want to establish on online store with RED CHEETAH’s e-commerce capabilities. The sites will include professionally written content and expertly designed graphics that together present a professional and credible store image. The goal of each site is to immediately capture site visitors’ attention, introduce them to the company, and showcase the variety of merchandise available.... [tags: Business Proposal]
1690 words (4.8 pages)
- Needlenutz provides a wide selection of apparel to miscellaneous patterns to choose from. The selection of yarn that my store handles will interest our targeted market from the assortments of color to the weight of the yarn. We also provide different colors and sizes of needles for your project as to even carrying yarn bags to help keep you organized. Needlenutz buys in bulk from our manufacturer to keep shipping costs down. The does offer an choice for our customers depending on the project they are making as they can buy in multiples or a single yarn roll at their convenience.... [tags: Business Proposal ]
1399 words (4 pages)
- Business Proposal for Sirius Satellite Radio Inc. The following is a proposal for Sirius Satellite Radio to gain exclusive rights to Division 1 college football. It examines Sirius' current business model and how this new line of programming could be incorporated in to the existing model. Sirius Satellite Radio offers advertisement free, subscription based, satellite radio service in the United States and Canada. Sirius was founded in 1990 as Satellite CD Radio Inc., but, according to Radio Ink, officially changed it's name, to the current designation, in 1999.... [tags: Business Strategy Proposal Satellite Radio]
1749 words (5 pages)
- Aim: To produce satisfying films and related products in order to earn an appropriate profit and at least not lose money; and of course earning more out of the less is what we hope for. Outline of what we will involve As an overview, we will be involved in the producing/ filming of films with and without other business parties. As a start, we would like to share both the work, costs and gains; and after having enough experience, we would try to manage ourselves. Product Product name: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Details: This is a film we have produced, based on the novel of the same name, by the well known author J.K.... [tags: Film Movie Harry Potter Business Proposal]
882 words (2.5 pages)
- I would like to start a new business in the outer most Northern part of Fort Wayne, Indiana. This business will consist of being a sewing or quilt shop. A quilt shop or sewing store consists of many "Husqvarna Viking" sewing machines, Viking accessories, quilts, cabinets, desks/sewing machine tables, books, software, fabric, and much more. We would carry Husqvarna Viking and white sewing machines and sergers and offer a complete education and support package to provide added value to each machine sold.... [tags: Entrepreneurship Business Plan]
1067 words (3 pages)