Professor McConnell is inspiring in the way she teaches her class, and handles herself in class very gracefully and professionally. Professor McConnell always encourages her students to do their very best, and if they have a problem Professor McConnell is always willing to listen. In this writing you are going to learn a little bit more about Professor McConnell. Moreover Professor McConnell is a very kind, and gracious person. She is distinguished in the way that Professor McConnell teaches her students in her class. Also, if the other students cannot see this in Professor McConnell they should, because she gives so much of herself to them. With that said you will learn what her first profession was, what brought her to her job today, and what she sees for herself in the future.
Before Professor McConnell was a professor, she was in strategic planning, marketing, and consulting. Professor McConnell was planning to stay in this profession this was her life. Professor McConnell learned at the age of twenty seven there was a stage three cancerous tumor in her b...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Profile Essay Outline Professor McConnell is very inspiring in the way she teaches her class, and handles herself in class very gracefully, and professionally. Professor McConnell always encourages her students to do their very best, and if they have a problem Professor McConnell is always willing to listen. In this writing you are going to learn a little bit more about Professor McConnell. Moreover Professor McConnell is a very kind, and gracious person. She is distinguished in the way that Professor McConnell teaches her students in her class.... [tags: Education, Teacher, Cancer, Future]
756 words (2.2 pages)
- Profile Essay Outline Professor McConnell is very inspiring in the way she teaches her class, and handles herself in class very gracefully, and professionally. Professor McConnell always encourages her students to do their very best, and if they have a problem Professor McConnell is always willing to listen. In this writing we are going to learn a little bit more about Professor McConnell. Moreover Professor McConnell is a very kind, and gracious person. She is distinguished in the way the Professor McConnell treats her students in her class.... [tags: Education, University, Teacher, Cancer]
727 words (2.1 pages)
- In this paper, I will write a brief reflection over my interview with Professor David Christianson. I asked my professor fourteen questions, all question had different meanings and answers. I will start off my paper with some facts and advice which I received from my professor, my personal reflection on the facts, my personal reflection on the overall experience, and lastly, I will end my paper with the conclusion. All my questions were answered with great thought. In the answers, I noticed that my professor was telling me to make sure that everything I do is to better myself.... [tags: University, Professor, A Great Way to Care]
871 words (2.5 pages)
- The Housekeeper and the Professor is a novel written by Yoko Ogawa, and published in 2003. The story is a bout a mathematician who is the professor in the story. The professor suffered from a brain damage after a tragic traffic road accident, and he can only produce 80 minutes worth of memories. The professor forgot everything about his former life, but could only remember numbers, since he had a passion for mathematics. The story is told from the narrator’s point of view (the housekeeper). The narrator was to take care of the professor who asked her to let her son come direct to his house after learning that she had a 10 year old son who used to wait for her at home till late night after... [tags: The Housekeeper and the Professor]
1210 words (3.5 pages)
- When I grow up I want to be a rock star and have a pony and a castle. Since my preschool years, my ideas of the job I would have “when I got big” have changed on nearly a weekly basis. From doctor to lawyer to teacher to FOX News anchor, my occupational aspirations have shifted and been molded by personal experiences and incredible people with whom I have come into contact. Currently, my greatest, and longest lasting, career interests lie in foreign relations and diplomacy. Two experiences over the last two summers set apart in my mind a career in diplomacy from any other occupation.... [tags: Education]
1122 words (3.2 pages)
- In Matthew, Jesus performs miracles, shares parables, and teaches the way of God. The theme of Matthew 's Gospel gives evidence to Jesus as the Messiah, the son of Abraham, the one chosen by God to deliver the people from their sins (Matthew 1:1). Which places special emphasis on Jesus’ fulfillment of prophecies – the prophecy of “the Son of David’ (Matthew 12:23). Matthew 12:1-8 highlights the Pharisees opposition to Jesus by recounting his argument with them over the fulfilment of the Sabbath.... [tags: Jesus, Christian terms, Gospel of Mark]
1147 words (3.3 pages)
- In “The Professor is a Dropout,” Beth Johnson tells the story of Guadalupe Quintanilla. When Lupe was a child she had to face trials and tribulations as she was growing up and even as a woman. As a child she was tested to be retarded, she had an IQ of sixty-four. As a result, her teachers treated her differently and had to drop out of first grade. Later on, she married when she was sixteen and had three children in the years to come. When her children started going to school, all three of them were tested retarded and were into a program called yellow birds for kids that were slow learners.... [tags: Bullying, High school, Feeling, Thought]
977 words (2.8 pages)
- Teaching is Changing Anne Marie, a professor at Cal Poly, teaches science in the liberal studies department. Anne Marie is trying to change the way science is taught in the classroom and affect her students’ lives in a positive way. Her love and passion for science is seen and transferred from her to all her students. Anne Marie’s passion started summer of her senior year in college when she got an internship with an outdoor environmental program. She remembers exactly “leading the first group on a hike and the teacher,Sally Carter, and realizing that is what I want to do.” The teacher, the students, and what she was teaching, she realized it was her passion was to teach science.... [tags: Teacher, Education, School, History of education]
849 words (2.4 pages)
- Everyone has gone through the metamorphosis of Innocence to Experience. Innocence is usually considered to be a quality of purity, void of evil, immoral acts, and also a lack of knowledge to understand certain situations or things. In order to grow and progress in life we encounter different instances where we gain experience, and thus are exposed to all that comes with the loss of innocence. The transition from innocence to experience is portrayed very well in the “Mid-Term Break” by Seamus Heaney and “Oranges” by Gary Soto, despite the catalysts being from two very different situations.... [tags: Literary Themes]
1178 words (3.4 pages)
- The Break That Teaches "So, does this mean that we are finished now?" "I guess so." In three terrifying words that I dreaded hearing, everything was finished. Nine months of my life melted away from me and seemed to become meaningless as my girlfriend broke up with me, and I had no idea how I would cope with it. I had been "released" from relationships before by other girls, but this time was unlike any other. Sarah and I had a special bond. I had taken this relationship for granted, and the event that took place in our church's office was one of the biggest lessons of my life.... [tags: Personal Narrative Writing]
1367 words (3.9 pages)