My professional experience as a case aid for fours years will fit with a career in counseling now that I have additional educational experiences in general psychology. My educational experience, and work related experiences as stated earlier are case aid skills, home health care aid skills and a residential assistance manager skills, were all focus to serve others and care for others in need of assistance with daily activities, daily monitoring, changing dressings, and helping with getting in and out of bed. Accompany clients to doctors' offices, on other trips outside the home, providing transportation from state assistance and companionship, per Metro Access. Administer prescribed oral medications under written direction of physician as directed by home care nurse who were R.N. I provide information about specific treatment plan, information about programs qualifications, and counseling techniques that included interviewing, and assessments per supervision. Importantly, is my educational background has been mainly driven to establish a name for myself in the field of counseling or psychology. Equally important, I value integrity, setting high standards, while also incorporating core values so I can be successful in the field of counseling that will also demonstrate my professionalism as an employee.
The key components and educational knowledge I have learned and establish for a professional career are interpersonal skills, effective communication skills, out going, team player, problem solving skills, energetic, goal oriented and being well organized. I am ready to put my educational and work experience to work to again more experience in this particular work field (counseling). I am presently pursing a...
... middle of paper ...
... me to seek more information about people behaviors. I attended Argosy University to gain knowledge, skills and assessed my attitude to make me part of the solution rather than part of the problem. By studying psychology and the theory and history behind its work, I aimed to learn how to help people to help themselves. When that emotionally disturb man/ woman come to me I will have enough information and practical advice and a effective counselor for some agency that I can implement those skills I learn while attending Argosy University. I believe whole heartedly in the value of all people and am interested in the well being of other people. As a counselor I would strive to make another person life worth while including families and communities of those in dire need what ever their problem is my main reason for attending the psychology class at Argosy University.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- We are one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of a wide range of Electrical Contacts for Starter and O.C.B. Carbon Brush, Brush Holder and Slip Ring Unit.// change sequencing, same as about us// Our range is acknowledged for optimum quality, efficiency and durability. We are counted as a prominent manufacturer and supplier of a comprehensive range of Electrical Contacts for Starters, O.C.B. Contacts, Carbon Brushes, Brush Holders, Slip Ring Unit and Flexible Cable. Moreover, we are also a stockist of Relay, Timers, PVC Cables, Copper Wire and Aluminum Wire.... [tags: Business Profile]
2279 words (6.5 pages)
- We are a renowned organization engaged in retailing and supplying of Audio & Visual Equipment, Sprung Back Scrappers and Polyurethane and Rubber Screen Decks & Liners. These are known for their durability, reliability and excellent performance. Owing to our experience of almost a decade in this field, we are engaged in offering our clients with a comprehensive range of LCD Projectors, Cordless Mike, Computers, Laptops and Audio Systems. Apart from these, we also provide Collar Mike, Sprung Back Scrapers and Polyurethane and Rubber Screen Decks & Liners.... [tags: Business Profile]
2230 words (6.4 pages)
- We are one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of Engine Valves Seats & various types of engine application. Our products are precisely engineered and are known for their durability and resistance against pressure and temperature. Backed by the industry experience of 17 years, we are the prominent manufacturers and suppliers of Engine Valves Seats & various types of engine application. Our range of products includes Engine Valve Seat Inserts, Ring and Header Work. The high quality valves that we manufacture are known for their resistance against extremely high temperature in the combustion chambers of four stroke engines that use natural gas, L.P.... [tags: Business Profile]
1789 words (5.1 pages)
- To help struggling countries, many of the more affluent nations provide a certain amount of foreign aid (or development assistance) every year. This aid can range from money for food to medical supplies. In theory, aid is a wonderful thing as it helps those in need of support, but in recent years an issue has arisen over whether aid is truly effective or not. On one side of the debate are those who think that foreign aid is very effective and should be a priority for the West. Not only can this aid directly help people, but it encourages economic growth.... [tags: Aid, HIV, charity]
1562 words (4.5 pages)
- Origins and history of development aid The idea behind development aid is nothing new. We have been helping those in need since the dawn of time even if it is only for our own benefit. However our approach towards development aid has change over the years. Modern development aid is still a relatively new conception. There is no clear line of when we can say that modern development aid started. Most people seem to agree that the concept of development aid began in the late nineteenth century, which coincides with the colonisation of Africa (1981 – 1914).... [tags: marshall plan, development aid]
1225 words (3.5 pages)
- After taking the StrenghtsQuest and the Holland Interest Inventory I have realized a lot of points that I’ve never realized before. I have realized there are certain things that I did know about but I just never justified the interest in knowing about it. After much consideration I’m honestly not sure if my career that I’m looking into is really what is going to fit my profile. I’m going to tell you my top three scores from the Holland Interest Inventory and the top five StrengthsQuest. I took the Holland Interest Inventory first and my top three characteristics that match me are Social, investigative, and Realistic.... [tags: Self-Analysis]
1136 words (3.2 pages)
- Do you think professional athletes are overpaid. You might think they earn more than what they are worth for playing half a year, but athletes have many things which contribute to their salary. Some of these things include their earnings from endorsements, ticket sales, performance, merchandise, their social contributions, and TV ratings. Although there are many factors that contribute to their salary, professional athletes may be overpaid because as a society, we contribute to their success. So, in the end, part of the athlete’s salary comes from the people who support the sports in the first place.... [tags: Professional Sports]
2054 words (5.9 pages)
- India Places .com About Us India Places is the premium website on tourism that gives details about the important tourist’s places in India. It covers the whole lot of places across the country. Every part of the country is covered under this. The most sought after places in India that people wants to visit, all the details regarding the important tourist’s spots, locations to visit, the details of hotels and resorts to stay are provided on the site.... [tags: Business Profile ]
857 words (2.4 pages)
- I would like to introduce you to Mary B. It is a fictitious name. She is 39 years old and has been a registered nurse for the last 15 years. Mary is married and has got two children aged 7 and 10 years old. She is a New Zealand European and was born in New Zealand. As a registered nurse Mary has been working in the hospital setting and the rest home. All her working life so far was connected to the elderly care. Her current role is a hospital nurse in the geriatric recovery ward. Most of Mary’s work is basic nursing care for elderly people (65 years old and over) after surgeries, rehabilitation.... [tags: Nursing Profession, Nursing Career]
1358 words (3.9 pages)
- Rite Aid Corporation which ranks as the third largest retail drugstore chain in the United states, control about 2,380 drugstores in 28 states across professionals pharmacy service, a full selection of health and personal care products, an assortment of general products in the nation and in the District of Columbia ( Rite Aid, 2007 ). Rite Aid has a great management team to help them with their success their team includes Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Special Advisor, Corporate Strategy ,Chief Operating Officer ,Chief Administrative Officer ,Executive Vice President – Pharmacy, Executive Vice President, Store Operations ,Executive Vice President and General Counsel(... [tags: Business Analysis]
1096 words (3.1 pages)