One of the all time great quarterbacks Michael Vick once said, I have always been an excellent and outstanding football player,I have always had uncanny abilities, great arm strength, and strong ability to play the game from a quarterback standpoint. The problem was that I wasn’t given the liberty to do things when I was a young age.The career of professional football player or occupation as a Football Player falls under the broader career category of Athletes and Sports Competitors. I love the sport of football.
Often, Because of the general duties in football the average of time for them playing is close to 6-7 years because of all the hard work that one has put in. The average of a professional football player salary is 1.8 million , unless you make it to the Superbowl. But the career of the average NFL player tends to be short. The National Football League is extremely competitive, some players must compete harder to keep their occupation against new players entering the league every year. The injury rate among NFL players is extremely very high. Therefore, some players can no longer perform at a high level of play no more in their career, mainly because of injuries, or due to they are wanting to retire.Because of the general duties in football the average of time for them playing is close to 6-7 years because of all the hard work that you put in.
Usually,how much an athlete makes depends on the team for whom he play for, his position for that team, his skill and experience, and how much the teams has on their salary as a team. Not every good player gets a million some get thousands. Many athletes are putting their all and dedication in this to help their families their people or just to speak on it later o...
... middle of paper ...
...oo its start in school.You would not go pro if you was just playing wit your education.
College is the highest level for most football players, but the very best will be drafted by the National Football League or signed as an undrafted free agent. Players who cannot get into the NFL can try to play in the Arena Football League or the European Football League.Education is one of the main parts to success.If you dream of becoming a National Football League player staying in school is the key,isn 't as important as hitting the gym and practice field. In the world of professional football, a prospective player 's education will not help him make a team or have a long career, but to be eligible to sign an NFL contract, you must meet certain regulations. Even Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger went back to return to school to complete their degrees during the off-season.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- NFL Football Player One of the all time great quarterbacks Michael Vick once said, I have always been an outstanding football player, I have always had uncanny abilities, great arm strength, an immense ability to play the game from a quarterback standpoint. The problem was that I wasn 't given the liberty to do certain things when I was young.The career of professional football player or job as a Football Player falls under the broader career category of Athletes and Sports Competitors. I love the sport of football.... [tags: American football, National Football League]
1604 words (4.6 pages)
- College Football vs. Professional Football Football has been defined as one of the most competitive sports in the world. There are many different levels of playing, such as flag, high school, college, and professional. Where most of the rules stay the same no matter what stage of playing you are at, some things do change. When coaching in flag football for little kids you won’t be making money, the players aren’t recruited, and you don’t have a set number of players for your team. When playing n college and in the National Football League (NFL) all of those things come into play.... [tags: National Football League, American football]
851 words (2.4 pages)
- In recent discussions of college football sensation Leonard Fournette, a topic of heated debate has been rather football players should be required to attend college before entering the N.F.L. The current rule in place requires that players be at least three years out of highschool(Knowlton). This generally means that high school players must attend college for a few years before going to the N.F.L. One side of the argument is that this rule should not be in place because it prevents able athletes from joining as well as puts their dreams a risk as they could potentially suffer a career ending injury in college.... [tags: American football, Football, Player]
1220 words (3.5 pages)
- My dream job in the future would be professional football player. I have loved the game of football since I was a little kid because it’s a good sport and you can tackle the player and catch and do anything in the sport as long as you follow the rules. The colleges that I’m looking forward to go to are UNC, Oregon, or Appalachian State. If a football player is interested in becoming a professional football player, it’s essential to be on a college football team. If a player wants to go to the pros, he should attend a college that puts a lot of emphasis on its football program.... [tags: Sports, Personal Goals, NFL]
959 words (2.7 pages)
- It don’t matter if you 're a high school senior with 12 scholarship offers or a 7th grader in middle school with no playing time under your belt, i believe that you should treat the game of football as a professional business because when you don 't set the right example of how to act the people judging you do, when you don 't play to meet their standards that they have set for you they do, when you make mistakes the people judging you do. It don 't matter if a player is the best student at the school when that student don 't act the way the people judging feels that he should act the double standard is put into place that no one speak about.... [tags: National Football League, Super Bowl]
859 words (2.5 pages)
- Many athletes make the transition from high school to college whether it is within the NCAA, NAIA, NJCAA, and many more. For many young athletes they aspire to go to school and compete alongside some of the toughest competitions at an amateur level and hopefully transform themselves into professional athletes. Being an NCAA athlete can give you more opportunities to become that professional athlete you aspire to be in comparison to all other student-athletic routes. There are minimal ways a student can become a professional athlete but the NCAA gives players a tougher and larger field for them to develop the skills they have crafted.... [tags: Professional sports, Football]
1432 words (4.1 pages)
- Injuries are a huge part in professional sports. When playing a professional sport athletes do not always take into consideration that their bodies are vulnerable to injuries. One of the leading injuries that can end athlete’s career is concussion. According Kia Boriboon author of the article “Concussion Management In Football: Don 't Shake It Off” concussion occurs when the brain repeatedly collides with the skull. Concussions are serious and cannot be taken lightly they are detrimental to a person’s athletic career as well as life.... [tags: Football, Professional sports]
1198 words (3.4 pages)
- Are Athletes Overpaid. The salary of professional athletes are always being debated on whether they make too much or it 's the right amount they should make. Some of the athletes do make millions and millions of dollars, but there is some that don 't. Anyways in order to make the millions first an athletes must make it to the professional level. For example in soccer only 1.4% of people actually make it to the professional level. So the rest of the people make it for other sports such as football, basketball, baseball, and others.... [tags: Professional sports, Football, Amateur sports]
1789 words (5.1 pages)
- Toughness has become, or perhaps has always been, an American ideal. We want tough politicians, tough punishments, and tough citizens. Which is why it’s no surprise that an advertisement for American Football would want to be seen as “The tougher football.” In 2009 the Dusseldorf Panther’s released a billboard ad for their American football team that read “American Football. The Tougher Football” (Outdoor Advertisement). These words take up the bottom third of the photo with the second, smaller line reading “www.dusseldorfpanther.de” there’s then a break in between text where the panther’s logo is located followed by, “Getting Tougher Since 1978.” The image behind the words is that of a bla... [tags: American football, National Football League]
1139 words (3.3 pages)
- Professional Athlete Salaries In today’s society many will argue whether or not professional athletes are overpaid. In the present time athletes are being paid phenomenally large amounts of money for their entertainment. It is my claim that all professional athletes are overpaid because they do not offer society an essential function that improves or enhances our world in comparison to other professionals such as medical doctors, lawyers, and teachers. Society does not value entertainment enough to warrant such high salaries such as those of many professional athletes.... [tags: Papers Sports Athletics Wage Earn Essays]
1356 words (3.9 pages)