Product Description and Classification
Product Description and Support of the Mission
Company G Mission Statement
“We enable consumers to improve the quality and convenience of their lives by providing high-quality, innovative electronics solutions.”
The Nuke Elite Microwave is bigger and better than your ordinary microwave. It rivals the competition for the most efficient microwave while also being the first in the industry to have a technologically advanced interface between it and your other electronic devices. The Nuke Elite will add a touch elegance and convenience to your kitchen. With the most even cooking microwave on the market, you will not be sold short on any aspect of utility. The Nuke Elite features two surround sound speakers on the bottom of the appliance that provide a great sound and double as a noise suppressor for the vent when hung above a stove. We have integrated an added benefit of also allowing the docking of your personal devices directly into the microwave. Wi...
... middle of paper ...
...e only work with a couple large distributors and this will help us keep the image of our Elite line being exclusive. With Company G producing at the lowest cost we can, we can pass those savings on to our distributors.
Bargaining Power of Suppliers: The suppliers for Company G poses our biggest threat. Currently, we are in good standing with all of them, but with our Elite line, we were forced to start getting raw materials from a new supplier as well as two other components from 2 new suppliers. As a company, we need to look for other suppliers for these items as a safety net.
Substitutes: With the research we conducted and the amount of product testing, the market should not have to worry about substitutes. That goes without saying that Company G’s reputation in the market is incomparable and customers know that they get the best when they purchase our products
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- 1. Description of the firm a. Company history Coca Cola has been started as a great icon in the US by Dr. John S. Pemberton back in the 1880’s. Pemberton created a unique flavored soda that was sold to “old fashioned pharmacies”. The Coca Cola name and trademark was designed by Dr. John Pembertons partner and also book keeper Frank Robinson. From 1886 to 1899 Coca Cola went from a startup to a wide success. Starting with portable beverages led Coca Cola to begin bottling their beverage in many different states.... [tags: Coca-Cola, Cola, The Coca-Cola Company]
2300 words (6.6 pages)
- ... For example, if we are classifying a company that is in the Dairy business, they would be given a code that the first two digits indicate that they are specifically in the business of Dairy. Then the third digit would specify that they are either in the Cheese or the Yogurt business. This system was established in order to decrease the chances of making a mistake when classifying what type of product an industry is dedicated to. (The North American Industry Classification System in the Current Employment Statistics Program, 2014) SIC codes are used by agencies such as the Census Bureau, Bureau of Labor Statistics, the IRS and Social Security.... [tags: classification, businesses, coding]
1070 words (3.1 pages)
- “We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.” By Anais Nin. This quote represents how product placement plays a role in daily life of people. The quote describes how we see the world, as to what we see in others. People view life through their dreams, fears, and experience, “Product placement is when a company pays for its product to be featured on television or movie to increase or reinforce brand awareness.” Product placement in movies or TV shows have become common, many advertiser uses the appeal to celebrity to make the product look “high class, or “cool.” For example, in Indian TV shows, when a housewife uses her Samsung Galaxy s4 to download her recipes, and makes deliciou... [tags: company, product, movies, television]
1098 words (3.1 pages)
- Values and Ethics are principal to any organisation. Values can be defined as those things that are substantial/valuable to or treasured by someone, it’s what we as a professional people judge to be correct both personally and organisationally. Therefore ethics can be defined as moral standards that rule one’s actions or the administering of an activity. BODY 3 TYPES OF ETHICS 1. Descriptive Ethics The classification of descriptive ethics is the clearest to comprehend - it simply includes explaining how people function or what various moral principles they insist to pursue.... [tags: values, mormative ethics, leadership]
1843 words (5.3 pages)
- There has been a debate among several academic scholars on the main sources of company strength, particularly when the powerful forces of globalization have introduced several micro and macro-environmental factors for assessing organizational performance (Ginter and Duncan, 1990; Nayak, 2011). One of the key areas of this debate relates to whether the best route to corporate strength is through product success (market-centric), or through the internal activities of companies. A second vital point that has driven this debate is whether other factors such as, resource capabilities, competitive advantage, market trends, product innovation, product value, consumer base and customer loyalty can b... [tags: corporate strength, product success, innovation]
1970 words (5.6 pages)
- “Kids eat free on Sunday right?!” “Can I substitute this juice for a Bloody Mary?” “Can I taste that first?” “Oh!. I’m sorry we haven’t even looked at the menu yet. We’ll just be a bit . . . (45 minutes later) . . . ok, were ready.” “Yeah, were ready. Let me have . . . uh . . . oh where was it. Here. Wait no. Where did it go. I can’t find it. You know it has the thing with the thing on it . . .” “Can we get some more of your FREE bread!” These quotes, among a plethora of others, are common occurrences with the serving field.... [tags: Classification Essay]
919 words (2.6 pages)
- As the new limited liability company of granite cleaning product, the client and our CPA firms have to follow many duties and liabilities because the members are involved in decision making and are in possession of fully control. When running an LLC or any other entities, it is required that every company is responsible for having a director, officers, and members. Their members are not liable for obligations of the LLC essentially on the grounds that they are individuals. As I mention earlier, the client has to file the article of the organization, which determined whether the LLC will be managed by the members or managers.... [tags: Limited liability company, Corporation]
1099 words (3.1 pages)
- Classifications of Beer What's more refreshing on a hot summer day than an ice cold beer. How about drinking a cold one with some friends at a local bar after a hard day's work, sounds satisfying doesn't it. Beer has been around for hundreds years and will be around for hundreds more. A beer is any variety of alcoholic beverages produced by the fermentation of starchy material derived from grains or other plant sources.... [tags: Classification Essay]
1332 words (3.8 pages)
- Classification of Psychic Experiences Generally speaking, psychic experiences which deal with receiving information from an outside source, either living or passed on can be classified into the following categories: psychometry, telepathy, clairvoyance, clairaudience, automatic writing and channeling. Two more psychic techniques, assumption and projection, deal with transferring the personality to a remote location. Psychometry is the art of receiving information about someone by touching an object commonly carried by that person such as a key chain or jewelry.... [tags: Classification Essays]
1105 words (3.2 pages)
- Classification of Beer What's more refreshing on a hot summer day than a nice cold beer. Or how about drinking a nice cold one with some buddies after work at a local bar, sound nice doesn?t it. Beer has been around for many years and will probably be around for many more. A beer is any variety of alcoholic beverages produced by the fermentation of starchy material derived from grains or other plant sources. The production of beer and some other alcoholic beverages is often called brewing. Most every culture has there own tradition and the own take on beer, thus producing many different styles and variations.... [tags: Classification Essays Beer Alcohol Essays]
1307 words (3.7 pages)