Three Levels of a Product
Core product actually is a faith and benefit of a product, in order to valuate customers’ life. As the result, CRHK aimed to provide the latest news and entertainment information to audiences. The beliefs of their product are mainly candid and criticizes on daily gimmick topics in order to keep people hooked on to the updated world information.
The actual product is a tangible product. As a radio station, their actual products definitely are the channels, radio programmes and DJs. There are three channel frequencies such as FM 881, FM 903 and AM 864. Yet, the radio programmes are mainly provided in FM and clearly targeted to different levels of audience.
- Market segmentation and Positioning
In order to responses the targeted market’s desires., the positioning of programme contents of FM 881 are in professional, critical talk-based while FM 903 are fast-paced, creative and free talk-based with playful atmosphere.
For example, the flagship programme of FM 881 are mainly in News and Public affairs block (在晴朗的一天出發, 光明頂) while FM 903 are in the Leisure and Music (早霸王, 叱咤樂壇).
For this reason, the audiences of FM 881 are mainly in 35-54 years old range. On the other hand, opposite to FM 881, audiences of FM 903 are the youngster which between 15-34 years old.
- Packaging of Hosts / DJs
Based on the target audiences, CRHK packages their programme hosts in different ways. In order to attract more target audience to listen, the hosts of FM 881 are usually guest host such as famous critics and financial experts like陳永陸and陶傑to make the programme be more professional and trustable.
However, as to fulfill the taste of youth, hosts of FM 903 are all famous DJ with jo...
... middle of paper ...
...also included. For example, the CRHK provides live broadcast of “Ultimate Song Chart Awards Presentation” or “30-hours Famine” on their official website every years.
In addition, CRHK creates Programme’s Fanpage on Facebook and the official forum as to interact with audiences.
Below the line promotion (BTL)
Besides ATL, BTL is another marketing theory refers to forms of non-media communication to promote, such as exhibitions, sponsorship activities or public relations. Under this theory, CRHK also acquires it in some areas.
All shows and events that produced by CRHK will hold a press conference as to invite and cooperate with other media to make news reports of the event.
To cooperate with World Vision as an organizer of “30-hours Famine”, instead to meet the social responsibility, it also helps promote the brand and image of CRHK.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Executive summary This report provides an overview of Blackmores Vitamin C facial cream in aspect of product, place, promotion and price. Blackmores Vitamin C cream is a skincare product which target at female adults who are age 25-40, living in Australia urban area. Vitamin C facial cream is a convenience product, using family brand. In place, Blackmores will use retailer channel as distribution channel and intensive distribution to reach the customers. In promotion, Blackmores Vitamin C Facial Cream will focus on two goals including informative promotion and persuasive promotion.... [tags: Marketing, Pricing, Sales promotion, Vitamin C]
2406 words (6.9 pages)
- Sales promotion tools are the lifeblood of marketing products/services to consumers. Without them, people would not be as likely to purchase every new fad that comes their way, and corporations would be wasting their money on products people were nervous to buy. For example, if you were used to using one particular type of cat food because you know your cat enjoys eating it, how likely would you be to switch the food. Probably not very likely, due to the fact that you had already looked at the nutrition facts, the price, and the seafood taste that cats are sure to love.... [tags: Sales, Marketing, Sales promotion, Pittsburgh]
1277 words (3.6 pages)
- Sales Promotion Sales promotion is a marketing strategy that companies undertake to boost their product and service sales, as well as to promote a company’s image and brand. The marketing era has replaced the mass production concept, which consisted in producing more of a product to satisfy consumer’s demand. Indeed, in the twenty-first century business world, companies are more focused on developing marketing strategies to sell and differentiate their products from their competitor’s. Sales promotion is the marketing strategy that has proven to be efficient and generate high sales response.... [tags: Marketing, Sales, Sales promotion, Promotion]
906 words (2.6 pages)
- “Soft Skills was a common term in the 1960s and 1970s. Students and teachers considered the term akin to human relations, interpersonal communication and team building, all of which encompass skills that form the foundation for building relationships” (Kamin, 2013). Relationships are vital not only people’s personal lives but also their professional ones. In the professional workplace, teamwork relationship is needed to attain a common goal and achieve success. In order for this teamwork to proceed harmoniously, people must know how to properly apply soft skills in the best way possible.... [tags: advertising, marketing, promotion]
1898 words (5.4 pages)
- Sales Promotions and Infrastructure Sales promotions are an example of ways to entice a consumer to consume quicker or consume more than they normally would. They are deals or sales that help the customer save money on a product but also give the company more business. I live in a few different places so I will talk about Pakistan as my country today. In Pakistan, the internet boom is in its prime. However, a large population is still unconnected. Cell phones are in every hand but Wi-Fi isn’t available everywhere.... [tags: Marketing, Sales promotion, Sales, Promotion]
718 words (2.1 pages)
- BMJ paper is widely cited since released, 2000, giving a helping hand to researchers to recognize and adopt appropriate methods for development and evaluate complex interventions in the healthcare sector. (Campbell, et al., 2000) Since then, many reviews on this guidance has appears as researchers and healthcare planners recognize the critical value of interventions in any healthcare program. Similarly, Swerissen Hall and Grisp, R. Berth of Australian Institute for Primary Care, faculty members of Health science in La Trobe University published an article in 2004 titled “The Sustainability of Health Promotion Interventions for Different Levels of Social Organization” through Health Promotion... [tags: Health care, Health, Medicine, Health promotion]
724 words (2.1 pages)
- Marketing is the key to every organisational success.it involves different strategies to win market place. One of them is product strategy. Product strategy one of powerful tools for organisational success but there may there may be arise many issues according to product strategy. The major problem is not fulfilling the customer’s requirement according to customer needs. The change in the demand of a product affects the decision of product strategy because of change in habit, fashion of customers on the other hand production cost and quantity also effect the marketing because higher cost and quantity leads to higher price as well which cannot be affordable for all customers.... [tags: Marketing, Price, Pricing, Promotion]
720 words (2.1 pages)
- Tesco - Product, Price, Place and Promotion Product, price, place and promotion are all essential factors that Tesco need to take into consideration when ensuring the success of their business. How ever there are a variety of different aims and objectives in which Tesco have to pursue, therefore in the following paragraphs my primary objective to demonstrate how each of the 4 p’s interfere with Tesco’s aims and objectives. The aims in which I am going to study are: * Full global expansion as a business * Become a very profitable business * To make the business people value the most * Maintain market dominance * To be as strong in food as in non food * To have loyal and committed staff In... [tags: Business Management Studies Case Study, solution]
695 words (2 pages)
- The Role of Fashion Promotion Within the Fashion Industry In an age where fashion and technology is constantly evolving it is important that we take a step back and take a look at the current happenings in the promotional side of the fashion industry. The fashion show,a key tool to making designers collections accessible to its consumer, will be the main focus of this essay. We shall define fashion promotion before looking at how the catwalk sits under this title. A brief history of the fashion show shall lead us into the present day, where we shall begin the debate of whether some fashion shows need be as extravagant and expensive as they are.... [tags: Fashion Promotion]
1811 words (5.2 pages)
- Promotion Promotion is concerned with how a business is to market its product. A business must inform customers that it has a product to sell otherwise they won’t know and the product won’t sell. A business will use diversity of methods to have the greatest influence on consumer. Without promotion, a business may have an excellent product which is a failure because consumers were not persuaded to but it. There are many different methods of promotion a business might use.... [tags: Papers]
371 words (1.1 pages)