Mario Sanchez Nevado is a Spanish freelance illustrator and Art director. This art was released for international artistic collective hysterical minds “empathy”. He named the art “Betryal”. The root of “Betrayal” is betray, which means, mislead or deceive. It is mostly used to describe someone lying to you or doing something behind your back. And Mario Sanchez chose this word to name ...
... middle of paper ...
...ot pollute any water source, soil or the air. The EPA has been passing many laws in order to minimize the global changes due to pollutions. But these laws should apply to all the other countries too. The waste factories in Asia or Africa release affect all of the world, so all nations need to take immediate action. If no actions are taken, air, water and soil pollution will lead to extinction of all types of life.
In conclusion, the earth provides everything we humans need. “She” gives us a land we stand on, a tree we shade under, water we drink and an air we inhale. Everything we do that affect earth, it affects us too because we are within the earth and we highly depend on “her”. Worldwide laws need to pass emphasizing the importance of the matter. And individuals need to be encourage to recycle more. Earth is our home and we should take care of it, not kill it.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Something to Change Your Mind The world and its reality are always changing—technology, trends, social norms, and the environment are always upgraded and modified with innovative ideas. Some of these changes are very prevalent, like the legalization of marijuana and gay marriage, while others face much more skepticism. One such example is climate change. While evidence is only getting stronger, many peoples’ understandings of it remain scarce. In fact, a large number of people are ignorant to the problem, and some blatantly deny the existence of global warming altogether.... [tags: Global warming, Climate change, Greenhouse gas]
1819 words (5.2 pages)
- Anthony Giddens believes that the main reason why we ignore the problems of the climate is our obsession with immediate problems. He believes that we do not care about what will happen ten, twenty, or fifty years from now, and that we rather worry about what is going to happen today (Giddens, 2009). He claims that the international community does in fact see that the future of the world is at risk due to climate change, but other impeding problems like war, poverty, and economic status is more important to them.... [tags: Climate change, Global warming, Kyoto Protocol]
943 words (2.7 pages)
- Climate change is a major problem taking pace right now. Many researchers, scientists, and environmentalists are expressing concerns about changes in the overall climate of the earth. Some believe that a dramatically dangerous warming is taking place in the overall global climate, a problem that is referred to as "global warming." Changes in climate can result from both natural events and human activities. Examples of natural causes of climate change are volcanic eruptions, variations in the earth 's orbit around the sun, and variations in solar output.... [tags: Global warming, Climate change, Climate]
1827 words (5.2 pages)
- In the old days, the biggest challenge facing mankind was how to feed people. Until four hundred years ago, we live like every other animal in the limits of food supply depending on the sun to calls photosynthesis and provide the food we eat. Now the biggest problem we face is how to feed all those people without doing yet more damage to the environment so that our grandchildren and their grandchildren have something to enjoy. One of the key challenges that faced at the moment is the issue of climate change.... [tags: Recycling, Waste, New Zealand, Global warming]
1303 words (3.7 pages)
- Topic: Global warming/climate change. General Purpose: To inform. Specific Purpose: For the audience to understand that climate change is a rapidly increasing global problem. Thesis: Climate change is an increasing worldwide problem. INTRODUCTION I. Attention Getting Device – You’re in your house, with the knowledge that a hurricane is barreling toward you. You decide to stay, because, well, “the hurricane would never hit me,” right. A few hours later, you are without a home with water as far as the eye can see.... [tags: Problem, Catastrophe, Environment]
1129 words (3.2 pages)
- Are humans destroying the planet. Or is the planet going through a phase like it had thousands of years ago. Global Warming is a heated discussion to many scientists and politicians. Many facts may lead to believe that Global Warming is a threat. But, can it possibly be something that will benefit the planet in the long run. Global warming is becoming a problem to the Earth, but how do we justify this problem. Global Warming to some may be hard to explain and to go into detail with. "Global Warming is the theory that average temperatures around the world have begun to rise, and will continue to rise, due to an increase of certain gases, called greenhouse gases in the atmosphere."(Phillies E... [tags: Global warming, Climate change, Earth]
1847 words (5.3 pages)
- As humans go about their daily activities, chances are most are not thinking about just how much they are impacting the planet. People take all our natural resources for granted, people abuse it, waste it, etc. Many people believe Global Warming exists, while many also do not. As someone who cares for the environment, I believe this is a very strong topic that needs discussion, because I am disgusted by the amount of litter scattered everywhere, those who idle their car engines, those who do not recycle, and even those who leave the water running when they brush their teeth.... [tags: Global warming, Climate change, Temperature]
1470 words (4.2 pages)
- Thesis: Nowadays, global warming is an urgent problem, we have to aware of the dangers posed by global warming and prevent the occurrence of this phenomenon. source one:Union of Concerned Scientists National Headquarters, 2 Brattle Square, Cambridge, MA 02138-3780 Worlds apart: the main cause of global warming and the relationship between some of the economy and global warming Summary: The primary cause of global warming is too much carbon dioxide in our atmosphere. These carbon dioxide sources are all kinds of human activities in order to develop the economy.... [tags: Global warming, Climate change, Carbon dioxide]
1049 words (3 pages)
- Is global warming a problem and if so, what can we do about it. Many researchers, scientists, and environmentalists are expressing concerns about changes in the overall climate of the earth. Some believe that a dramatically dangerous warming is taking place in the overall global climate, a problem that is referred to as "global warming." Changes in climate can result from both natural events and human activities. Examples of natural causes of climate change are volcanic eruptions, variations in the earth 's orbit around the sun, and variations in solar output.... [tags: Global warming, Climate change, Greenhouse gas]
1548 words (4.4 pages)
- Global Warming is seen as a hoax by some, while others are out trying to save the world as I write this. Everybody has their own opinion on the Climate Change debate. On one side, you have those who feel it is a government conspiracy, only of benefit in politics for raising taxes and a money making scheme. On the other side, there are tree huggers who use as little energy and waste as possible because they know their neighbors are SUV gas guzzling hogs that do not recycle. For ten years I have been on the environments side, since I watched An Inconvenient Truth.... [tags: Global warming, Earth, Climate change]
1360 words (3.9 pages)