Essay PreviewMore ↓
Malaysia biggest problem is the environmental pollution. Although people already know how harmful these things are but they still go on. The three main pollution that happen in Malaysia are air pollution, water pollution and land pollution. Mostly pollution effect by the air conditional that release CFC’s gasses, rubbish that been thrown to the rival and open burning. All of this pollution will be link to all kind of diseases, sickness, bacteria and virus. For an example lung cancer that will happen to people cause by breathing the polluted air that been create by Malaysian themselves.
Nowadays many of Malaysian don not take our earth seriously, they are use to they bad habit of throwing rubbish anywhere as long as they feel comfortable. For a good example look at the rival in Malaysia is no longer clear and crystal blue in colour and along our street full of rubbish without the dustbin. Is that a government wrong or the community carelessness? No matter how, it still will come back to us, by physically harming from the air they breathe and the water they drink and by mentally feel stress out and get temper easier. When this attacking us our standard of life style will be dropping.
Everywhere Malaysian go or stay we been interact with pollution. If the pollution continue worst what will happen to our future children that we call future leader. In that case,
What would happen to our country? And what is the point of view by other country? The dark
Time will occur start with economic downturn, political unstable, lost of confident level of the investor for the reason of diseases that present that time. It is also possible that they are no more country we call Malaysia.
In the 21st century, the world has changed in many ways. Some changes have improved the quality of life and health for many people. Others have affected people health and causing different kind of pollution that is harming the environment. That is technology we talking about, it is apply to every one of us in daily life, example the motor vehicles and factory it all producing dangerous and harmful gasses to the environment but we can not live without it.
How to Cite this Page
"The Problem of Environmental Pollution in Malaysia." 123HelpMe.com. 20 Nov 2019
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- INTRODUCTION In Malaysia, rivers have been used as a source of water and various development needs. There is no denying that water is a very significant natural resources. Irrigation, industrial and domestic needs consume water while other development such as recreation, hydroelectric power generation, and transportation rely on the quality and availability of water (Talib, Ariffin, & Baharom, n.d.). However it seems that humans have not realized how significant it is. Deprivation of their quality and ability to perform important functions bring major consequences results in long-term economic losses and affecting the population’s quality of life as a whole.... [tags: effects on human health and the environment]
1192 words (3.4 pages)
- Malaysia has definitely seen its share of problems throughout the years. Unfortunately, these problems seem to be continuing on with no end in sight. The Malaysian government, who is in control of creating specific types of agencies when needed, is the only ones who have enough authority to address all of these problems and have some type of response come from it. The government in Malaysia ultimately decides when certain laws are passed or thrown out. Because they are the main decision makers of this country, they should be the ones that address all of the problems and issues occurring in the country.... [tags: Sociology ]
1202 words (3.4 pages)
- Enough is enough. After 18 years of lame excuses and inaction, it is time for the international community to penalize Indonesia for the recurrent haze problem from forest fires. It is clear by now that domestic, regional and global responsibility is not a priority for the Indonesian government. Background/cause Since the late 1990s, forest fires have been an annual occurrence in Indonesia, home to the world’s largest palm oil industry. It is a lucrative business which accounts for about 11% of the country’s export earnings.... [tags: Greenhouse gas, Climate change, Carbon dioxide]
735 words (2.1 pages)
- Pollution and environmental problems of mankind In recent years, we often hear and use the word "ecology", but one can hardly assume that everyone understands him correctly. About even the experts argue what meaning people should invest in this concept. In the meantime, they argue, laymen have realized such ecological minimum: it means - to breathe clean air, drink clean water, eat food without nitrates and glow in the dark. The term "ecology" (from the Greek "oikos" - a house, dwelling place, and "logos" - science) was provided in 1866 by the German zoologist Ernst Haeckel, who introduced it into use to refer to "general science about the organisms and their environment.... [tags: Pollution, Environmentalism, Air pollution]
1095 words (3.1 pages)
- ... Zainora Asmawi. (2011). The level of awareness towards environmental issues and concern: Case studies of universities students in Kuala Lumpur and Klang Valley of Malaysia. EAROPH. Retrieved from http://www.earoph.info/pdf/2012papers/DAY1/session1/S6/S6-1-P1.pdf Anjali Argawal. (2008). Role of NGOs in the protection of environment. Journal of Environmental Research and Development. 2(4), 933-938. Retrieved from www.jerad.org/ppapers/dnload.php?vl=2&is=4C&st=933 Carson, R. (2011). The sense of wonder.... [tags: issues, awarness, earth, haze, fire]
581 words (1.7 pages)
- The Detrimental Effects of Deforestation Deforestation has been around for many years. Before America was discovered, fuelwood was the main source of energy, so many trees were being cut down all over Europe to provide energy for the inhabitants. Even still today, 2000 million people in low income countries still rely on wood for cooking and heating (Causes, 1). The rate at which we are loosing our world’s forests is steadily increasing. During the 1980’s, worldwide deforestation rates were at 15 million hectares per year for tropical forests alone (WRM, 1).... [tags: Environment Environmental Pollution Preservation]
2367 words (6.8 pages)
- Solutions to the Air Pollution Problem in America It is steadily becoming harder to breathe these days. Every major city in the world is experiencing the ill effects of air pollution. The level of toxic air pollutants, known as toxics, has been on the rise globally, though not nationally, since the Clean Air Act of 1990, according to Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards [OAQPS], an office within the Environmental Protection Agency [EPA]. However, though more regions -- i.e., cities, metropolitan areas, rural areas, etc.... [tags: Environment Environmental Pollution Preservation]
4137 words (11.8 pages)
- Water pollution is one of the most serious environmental challenges. It occurs when water is contaminated by such substances as human and animal wastes, toxic chemicals, metals and oils. Pollution can affect rain, rivers, lakes, oceans and the water beneath the earth, called ground water. Polluted water may look clean or dirty, but it all contains bacteria, viruses, chemicals or other chemicals than can cause illness or even death. Impurities must be removed before such water can be used safely for drinking, cooking or washing.... [tags: Environmental Pollution Essays]
846 words (2.4 pages)
- Change In The Air Our understanding of atmospheric chemistry is the best it's ever been. And yet in our modern age of technology finding solidifying proof that carbon dioxide is the cause of global warming has yet to occur. We do not as of yet have enough solid evidence to say for certain that it is, nor is there the evidence to say it isn't. None the less discovering the truth about the matter and bringing us one step closer to how to handle it is only a matter of time. From the dawn of time mankind has recognized that air was more than just empty space, but material no different from liquids and solids.... [tags: Air Pollution Environment Nature Essays]
1189 words (3.4 pages)
- Automobiles and Pollution In years past, levels of air, noise, and sight pollution were much lower than they are today. There are more cars on the road today, and because of this we experience higher levels of pollution than before. The automobile is probably the leading contributor pollution in our cities. They release toxic emissions into our atmosphere. Automobiles are linked particularly to carbon monoxide pollution. They are noisy (especially if you are living near the highway), and they take up valuable space in the form of vast parking lots that are unpleasing to the eye.... [tags: Environmental Problems, Environment Pollution]
1004 words (2.9 pages)
- Ferdinand's Feelings Toward Melinda in "The Tempest"
- Various Attitudes Toward Love in Romeo and Juliet
- Obese Persons' Obsession with Food
- The Causes and Prevention of Teen Suicide
- The Government's Involvement with the Daily Life of American Citizens
- Henry Fielding’s "Tom Jones": Homeric Epithets and Personifications with a Satirical Twist
First of all government should always create an awareness campaign to the public. Let the public to get the message that our environment need to be protected and encourage Malaysian to join together to make a more friendly environment. Good management from the government have to been done; make some research on how to manage all the waste with not harming the environment. Government also can invite all the scientists to shared about they successful plan on how to manage the rubbish. Beside that government officer should do they job with full responsibility; always do a check on those factories whether they have followed the standard of releasing the gasses to the air. If not punishment n fine need to been giving out without no doubt. Other than that government can also make more rule and
Regulation to protect the environment and not to forget restructure the punishment, only with this Malaysian will wake. Also find the alternative way to changes the use of gasses and energy to more friendly environment example solar energy.
Not only the government should play the role, parent also need to do they job. Parent is advice to educate their children with all the knowledge about important of environment. Other than that, train those little children a good habit to how to manage the rubbish n waste, and of cause it must start from parent only our children will follow. Not to forget to give those to closer to the religion and their own God only that will help them to love everything include our mother natural.
As a conclusion all the Malaysian should love the environment like loving their love one. If not it will reflected back to us or to our new generation. Furthermore Malaysian should follow and understand the word of prevent better than cure, and also take a chance to make the change, it will be a better tomorrow.