ARTICLE BODY: For everyday purchases it is better to use cash and do not take any debt. Although it is accepted for long term purchases like auto and home. Try to save more from your earnings or try spending less. It simply means enjoy less say 40% and save more that is 60%.
Prepare a monthly report of your debts. Calculate all the interest, balances and payments. Add and subtract all in a spreadsheet to summarize and get the grand total. Update it and get motivated every month by paying off your debt.
Try to avail the benefit of only one loan within 1/4th of your income and prefer to have and use only one credit card with very less amount to spend.
First try to generate an emergency fund and remember to utilize extra funds for paying off your debts.
Pay minimal amounts for everything and try paying off the smallest debt and then move to the next one. It is also known as snowball debt. Try to gain knowledge from your debt counselor of the latest updates and recent changes to avoid bankruptcy or a situation alike.
Some of the c...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Guns prohibited no weapons, gun free zones etc; we usually see these kinds of signs outside our school and colleges campus. They are there for our safety but some argue about bringing weapons on campus because they think it’s their right that the government has given them. They don’t realize that campuses will be dangerous if they bring guns to school. An FBI report indicating that, “from 2000 to 2013 there was an average of 11.4 incidents that occurred annually involving gun shootings in schools and 60% of the incident has been ended before the police arrived” (3).... [tags: Firearm, Concealed carry in the United States]
887 words (2.5 pages)
- A Proposal to Implement Proactive Policing Most law enforcement professionals can agree that when it comes to policing smarter is better. Taxpayers would agree that efficient policing is key to making the most out of budget resources. There are many methods, policies, and procedures designed to prevent and eliminate crime. Law enforcement agencies across the country strive to incorporate new and innovative techniques to reduce crime. Predictive policing is one policy aimed to prevent crime by instituting proactive procedures to predict when, where, and how a crime might take place.... [tags: Police, Crime, Geographic information system]
1119 words (3.2 pages)
- For this assignment, I will analyze and explain a proactive crime prevention strategy that will likely decrease victimization in Centerville substantially. In addition, I will analyze and justify the victimology theory that best fits my strategy and explained how it does. Lastly, I will explain how the crime rate is determined and what the dark figure of crime is. Crime prevention can be described as the expectation, acknowledgement, and assessment of a crime risk and the beginning of some action to eliminate or decrease it.... [tags: Criminology, Crime, Assault, Crime prevention]
896 words (2.6 pages)
- Abortion - America Must Remain the Land of the Free-Choice Without a woman's right to do what she chooses with her body, her freedom and liberty are taken away. If for personal reasons, a women wants an abortion, as is, currently, her constitutional right, she has the freedom to do so. In some states, a woman's freedom to have an abortion has been severely limited. Because of this, many women have had abortions by people not medically licensed to perform them. Many of these unlicensed and unqualified people have used unsterile instruments, thus causing illness or death.... [tags: Abortion, Argumentative, Pro-Choice]
484 words (1.4 pages)
- Abstract. Falling from height is one of the major causes of fatalities in construction industry. The advancement and recent deployment of various sensing and mobile computing technologies on construction jobsite has provided an opportunity to achieve an autonomous safety monitoring system to prevent falling from height and hence improve safety performance of the industry. This paper presents the preliminary result of the first stage of the research on our envisioned autonomous safety monitoring system.... [tags: Safety]
2223 words (6.4 pages)
- There should be a Proactive approach on the epidemic with drugs. There are several credible sources that prove that treatment works. Drugs are related to crimes, so therefore instead of locking individuals up for the illness and letting the addicted offenders back out to do it again, treat it so that it stops the root cause. Drugs are identified with crime in numerous ways. Most specifically, it is a wrongdoing to utilize, have, fabricate, on the other hand disperse drugs delegated having a potential for misuse, (for example, cocaine, heroin, pot, and amphetamines) (“A Drug Policy,” n.d.).... [tags: Drug, Illegal drug trade, Heroin, Prohibition]
727 words (2.1 pages)
- Due to the increasing interest and expansion in growth, development and societal issues, there has been a greater promotion by local and non-government organizations to deliver more proactive solutions to community issues (Matarrita-Cascante & Brennan, 2012). This can prove extremely difficult, as communities around the world can be described and viewed by individuals and groups from multifaceted perspectives and ideologies (Matarrita-Cascante & Brennan, 2012). An example of the difficulty of obtaining a universal definition can also be noticed, in community development and social work literature.... [tags: Waitangi, society, marginalization]
1478 words (4.2 pages)
- Easy steps to Beautiful Hairstyles A Japanese proverb says, "Hair is women's life." It did not matter how ugly women's faces were; those who had shiny, long, straight black hair were considered beauties in Japan in ancient times. This standard doesn't exist any more, but such beautiful, healthy hair is still highly regarded. As well as the hair, certain hairdos - French twist, piggy tail, pony tail and bun - have been the charming accents of women's fashion until now. Braids, my favorite hairstyle, are the most beautiful of all.... [tags: Free Expository Process Essays]
930 words (2.7 pages)
- It's been great attending County Christian School. Where else do students walk into school at 7:55 and receive a cup of hot chocolate and a cookie. Then, after third period, Mr. Obrastoff combs our hair and sings to us. It really has been a delightful place to go to school. In all seriousness, we have been blessed to go to this school. We have been looked after and protected. Now, we prepare for the real world. We will be facing new temptations and challenges. It's not like as soon as we walk out these doors after receiving our diploma there's going to be a line of rough-looking guys who are going to be saying, "Hey I'll give you ten million dollars if you go rob that bank," or "Hey, do you... [tags: Graduation Speech, Commencement Address]
715 words (2 pages)
- Proactive Policing Community Orientated Policing is widely held as the new and correct style for American policing. For the past decade the community policing movement has been gaining momentum acquiring the support of politicians, scholars, reformers, and the public. Police chiefs around the country are now feeling the pressures of implementation from citizens and local government officials. Many high ranking professional police organization have placed their seal of approval on the new style of policing, including the Police Executive Research forum, the Police Foundation, the International Association of Chiefs of Police, The National Organization Of Black Law Enforcement Executives, A... [tags: Police Essays Papers]
1162 words (3.3 pages)