A baby should not come in the world unwanted. (Procon.org) 49% of all babies come into the world unwanted. (Procon.org)Abuse rates are higher for unwanted children.If a child feels unwanted or neglected, then they might become involved in illegal or dangerous activities. The lack of love from the parents can push them to hang out with negative groups of people. All children should be raised in a financially stable home. If the parents are unable to provide financially for their child they may feel like an unfit parent. (Procon.org)They argue pregnant women will result in illegal abortions if no legal options are allowed. (Prochoice.org)Having a child is an important lifelong decision that requires planning and preparation.
Person hood begins at birth not conception. (Procon.org) Abortion is the termination of the pregnancy, not of a baby. (Procon.org)A child is not fully developed until the third trimester of the pregnancy. Abortion is a personal and private decision for both parents. Bringing a baby with life threatening or severe problems to full term is too much for some families to handle. The right to an abortion gives the parents an option to mak...
... middle of paper ...
...on religious beliefs. The sixth commandment states “thou shall not kill”. (Procon.org) Does abortion become more easily accepted if you are a victim of rape, or are there any justifications? Nobody should be forced to be a mother.
Bender, David. Abortion Opposing Viewpoints.Greenhaven Press Inc., Print.
Gold, Susan. Roe v. Wade A women’s choice?. Print.
. N.p..Web. 6 Nov 2013.
. N.p..Web. 13 Nov 2013.
. OperationRescue.org. N.p..Web. 13 Nov 2013.
Elliot Institute, .N.p..Web. 13 Nov 2013.
. http://www.debate.org/opinions/is-abortion-a-selfish-act. N.p..Web. 13 Nov 2013.
Cline, A..N.p..Web. 13 Nov 2013.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Abortion challenges the civil rights of the mother and the fetus, which she bears and under certain circumstances, abortion may be the most appropriate or suitable action to take. It is acceptable to have an abortion to stabilize and maintain a lifestyle. Abortion is their choice and they will not be stuck with a limitation on their life. One can either have an abortion, keep the child and raise it, or give the child for adoption; nonetheless it is the choice of the woman. It is a woman 's choice to have a baby or not, and if unplanned, she should also have the choice to keep it or to take action to change her situation.... [tags: Abortion, Pregnancy, Human rights, Pro-choice]
1788 words (5.1 pages)
- The Issue of Abortion: Pro-Choice or Pro-life. The murder of innocents or, a woman’s right to choose; the Pro-Life/ Pro-Choice Debate, Which side are you on. The issue of abortion has been a topic of interest not only in the medical world but also in the political and religious worlds as well. The pro-life argument states that at conception the fetus is a baby and terminating it is taking a life. The pro-choice argument states that the unborn fetus, not baby, is just a blob of tissue and your terminating a pregnancy not a child.... [tags: Abortion, Pregnancy, Pro-choice, Fetus]
1203 words (3.4 pages)
- Killing an innocent child who has not yet come to life is probably what many people think of to be as completely immoral and goes against a large amount of religions. Pro-abortion and anti-abortion has been a contradictory topic for many years; in 2013 there was a 47 percentage for people who were pro-life and a 46 percentage of people who were pro-choice (Saad). Since 1995, the amount of people who were pro-life increased dramatically by about 10%, and the amount of pro-choice users decreased by about 5% (Saad).... [tags: Abortion, Abortion law, Human rights, Pregnancy]
1165 words (3.3 pages)
- Casualty Assignment- Abortion We often hear the words “pro-life” and “pro-choice”. Abortion is the termination of a pregnancy that is usually performed during the first 28 weeks. Abortion has been a controversial issue within society for centuries. There are two views on abortion: pro-life and pro-choice. Pro-life is a stance against legalization of abortion, while pro-choice is for the legalization of abortion. Many may feel that abortion is an act of murder and believe in pro-life. Others may feel that abortion is a woman’s right and believe in pro-choice.... [tags: Pregnancy, Abortion, Human rights, Fetus]
1369 words (3.9 pages)
- Abortion is a voluminous topic today all around the world. Differing viewpoints on abortion are recognized in politics, religion, and throughout the general population. There is a small amount of people who are nonchalant on the subject. Women have abortions for many different reasons and according to certain groups these reasons are either justified or not. Everyone tends to have their own articulated opinion, and many vocalize tenaciously what they believe. Pro-life individuals along with religion are sanguine that abortion is ethically and morally erroneous.... [tags: Pregnancy, Abortion, Human rights, Pro-choice]
1142 words (3.3 pages)
- Pro life vs. pro choice is a very sensitive subject to argue among a crowd. A large number of advantages and disadvantages leave individuals in an uproar while explaining their stance. Views on religion, myths, and unfit mothers show different arguments to each opposing side. Alternatives to abortion and the future aspects have shown many different pieces about pro life and pro choice. To start, pro life arguments will be stated along with the writer’s opinions. Finally, the writer’s opinions on the subject following pro choice disputes.... [tags: Abortion, Pregnancy, Mother, Pro-choice]
1442 words (4.1 pages)
- The article “Pro Life vs. Pro Choice” contains very sensitive subjects people argue among a crowd. The author shows a large number of advantages and disadvantages that leave individuals in an uproar while explaining their stance over the subject. Views on religion, myths, and unfit mothers show different arguments to each opposing side throughout the article. Alternatives to abortion and the future aspects have shown many different pieces about pro life and pro choice (Head, 2015). To start, pro life arguments will be stated along with the writer’s opinions.... [tags: Pregnancy, Abortion, Mother, Pro-choice]
1303 words (3.7 pages)
- In the United States, about 1.2 million abortions are conducted each year for many different reasons (no). These reasons for abortion cases include rape or incest, inconvenience, health problems to either the infant or the mother, and being finically unstable. But, do these reasons justify the right or wrongness of abortions. The utilitarianism theory states that under certain circumstances that it is morally justified to have an abortion; the circumstances have to produce the overall greatest happiness for the most amount of people.... [tags: Abortion, Pregnancy, Fetus, Utilitarianism]
1797 words (5.1 pages)
- The topic of abortion is so important that candidates that run for president have to select between being pro-life or pro-choice. Abortion is when a women choose to terminate the fetus that is inside of her before 6 months of her pregnancy. This operation is usually performed by a doctor that can handle the procedure. Abortion has been around for a long time that you would think by now that everybody would have the same opinion on it. It was not until the 20th century that American states decided to banned abortion; it 's thanks to Roe V.... [tags: Pregnancy, Abortion, Fetus, Morality]
1176 words (3.4 pages)
- Abortion: Be Pro-Life How would you feel if someone took away your ability to live without asking you. Babies don 't have a choice in their mother’s womb. If a woman decides to abort her baby, the baby can 't do anything about their life being taken away from them. Their whole future is gone. Abortion is wrong when committing it for a selfish reason. Abortion is and probably always will be a highly controversial issue in the United States. The procedure of an abortion has been legal in the country since 1973, the abortion rights battle continues on to this year of 2015.... [tags: Abortion, Pregnancy, Human rights, Abortion debate]
886 words (2.5 pages)