Besides that, families are often health concern to develop a healthy living family. Since our product can be classified as an organic product, it will be positioned as a frozen dessert in the category of ice cream. Tween and Teens usually will prefer dessert than an organic product. Parents today typically fall under Generation X who gives importance to moral issues and emotion. Soy Cream fulfills both the characteristics as we are not using animal based product and concentrate on healthy living. In addition to that, Baby Boomers likes if the product focuses on their lives and not their ages. Our product fulfills this aspect too, as we motivate a wholesome life despite of ages. Thus, Soy Cream would be a great nourishing dessert that a family would like to check out, especially children would desire.
Furthermore, marketing mix is a very important component for any industry to succeed. The Soy Cream’s competitive advantage is that it is dairy- free and made from soybeans and fruits which categorizes it as...
... middle of paper ...
...ing our expenses with the inclusion of both variable and fixed costs are $250,000. Some of our variable costs are shipping cost, rent of the building, and cleaning cost; fixed costs are ingredients for the year, labor’s salary and electricity. Therefore, our expected profit for the year one is $100,000 and $475,000 consequently. Our return on investment will be 7.48 % as our expected tax is $201,250 and our total assets totals $50,000 as we are still a niche company. Compared to other well established dairy-free ice cream companies, such as So Delicious, Julie’s Organic Ice-Cream, Alden’s Organic Ice-Cream, etc. Soy Cream’s current market share is 0.017%. Since there are many well- established companies, Soy Cream is considered elastic consumers have sufficient substitutes. Besides that, we will be using money back guarantee if the customers have reasonable reasons.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Supply and Demand It is inside of the human beings nature to trade with each other since their apparition there are million of years. From the middle age to nowadays societies, the use of the currency as mean of trade become popular among societies and more people were able to establish commerce of different articles. Having Decided to open a small ice cream stand on campus called “Ice-Campused” to apply my business and economical skill I noticed that there are days where ice creams remain unsold but other days where there are not enough ice creams for the number of customers.... [tags: Supply and demand, Ice cream]
880 words (2.5 pages)
- Assigning a value to creative work is like juggling liquid. No matter how artist try to handle it, things get messy. Artists often find themselves in the dilemma of doing too much work and getting too little pay. Pricing is a controversial area because people look at the output and often underestimate the value. Rarely will an artist encounter a situation when the customer feels undercharged for the work. The agreement of respectable prices varies from one person to another, so the argument remains on how to command a fair price.... [tags: work, quality, price, talent, photography]
1412 words (4 pages)
- Ben and Jerry's Premium Ice Cream Products Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream is a brand name company known worldwide. With superior marketing techniques Ben and Jerry's has positioned themselves to be the leader in manufacturing premium ice cream products. They have successfully targeted their market, and there by achieved a strong customer base. The mission statement of their product line is "to make, distribute, and sell the finest quality all natural ice cream while incorporating wholesome, natural ingredients and promoting business practices that respect the earth and the environment".(1) This company is known to be a monopolistically competitive, because there are still many firms and consum... [tags: Business Analysis Ice Cream]
1422 words (4.1 pages)
- Selling price and Sales volumes Our strategy is to drive sales through penetration marketing, using competitive pricing. Gourmet Selects will do this by utilizing Hellmann’s brand equity and offering an all natural product, in which we will command a higher price. Our competitors in the spreads category, with the same target demographic, average a selling price of $8 for a 4-6oz jar. They are smaller niche brands that do not have the brand recognition and supply chain as Hellmann’s. We feel that we have a competitive advantage and will be able to price our products at a lower price.... [tags: Price, Marketing, Variable cost, Cost]
3104 words (8.9 pages)
- Selling price and Sales volumes Our stategy is to drive sales through penetration marketing, using competitive pricing. Gourmet Selects will do this by utilizing Hellmann’s brand equity and offering an all natural product, in which we will command a higher price. Our competitors in the spreads category, with the same target demographic, average a selling price of $8 for a 4-6oz jar. They are smaller niche brands that do not have the brand recognition and supply chain as Hellmann’s. We feel that we have a competitive advantage and will be able to price our product at a lower price.... [tags: Price, Variable cost, Marketing, Cost]
3055 words (8.7 pages)
- Breyers Vanilla Ice Cream As summer is fast approaching, the sounds of the ice cream truck can be heard all over the neighborhood. Recently these ice cream trucks have been replaced by frozen yogurt trucks, a healthier alternative to ice cream. Ice cream is filled with calories and fat grams, however even though people are calorie conscious, the ice-cream industry is a multi billion dollar business. In 2014, Breyers ice cream came into the top five highest earning ice cream companies in America.... [tags: Ice cream, Milk, Dairy product, Butterfat]
1328 words (3.8 pages)
- Soy Sauce Industry and Kikoman Brief History of Soy Sauce and Kikkoman According to the Kikkoman Case, Soy sauce was first discovered in China around 500s B.C. Then a Japanese priest who was in China, came across soy sauce and brought it back to Japan. The roots of soy sauce in Japan originated in the 16th Century. In the mid 17th Century, two of Japanese families, Mogi and Takanashi began brewing soy sauce in Noda, where good soy beans, wheat and salt were available, originating the root of current Kikkoman Corporation.... [tags: Business Soy Sauce Industry]
1795 words (5.1 pages)
- Brief history: - Tip top is one of the greatest organizations in New Zealand. In a nation with the world 's best drain and cream, the purest water, the sweetest products of the soil flavours, it’s nothing unexpected Tip Top is the world 's best dessert – and it’s made right here in NZ. It found by two companions Len and Albert in 1936 and they opened a frozen yogurt shop in behaviour road, wellington. Tip top have their headquarter at Fonterra Brands (Tip Top) Ltd, PO Box 722, short land Street, Auckland.... [tags: Customer service, Customer, Ice cream, Sales]
3122 words (8.9 pages)
- What is quality Management activities and function involved in determination of quality policy and its implementation through means such as quality planning and quality assurance including quality control. Quality management principals to all areas of business from starting (design) t end (delivery) and confining them only for production activities. Significance of quality is ,to increased revenue and market share and through this it gives fast response to market opportunities. It helps to improve customer loyalty too.... [tags: quality control, management, quality policy]
1180 words (3.4 pages)
- Recently I have found myself playing around with soy beans. I have been doing a lot of research on the benefits of soy and been thinking about a variety of different ways that I could incorporate more soy into my daily dietary intake. Needless to say I have enjoyed every moment of it. Reason being is that as what has transpired is that I have found myself learning and experiementing with making different batchs of different recipes of different flavors of soy milk. It all started because I had been thinking about getting a soymilk maker shipped from Japan but decided that it would be prudent to figure out if I like the stuff enough to put out the dough.... [tags: Nutrition]
806 words (2.3 pages)