This story takes place in various places. The main part of the story takes place in Joanna’s house. Joanna’s house in situated in a fancy community called Middle wood. The houses there were not very close together. Her house is a big white house with a big garden. The house is two stories tall. The story also takes place in a cliff called “The Promontory”. This place is a high cliff at the edge of town. You could see the whole city there. It was best known as a make-out spot. This story takes place during a warm October. This story occurs approximately during the year 2000. During this story about 3 months pass by.
The Main Character of this story is Joanna Collier. She is about 17 years old. She has high cheekbones, perfect straight nose; clear blue eyes open wide, high forehead and sunlight-blond hair. Joanna is a very cruel person. She is also cold and very snobbish. She has some good qualities too. She is smart, funny and pretty. Joanna likes to play tennis in the club, drive her 40,000 dollars BMW and hang around with his boyfriend and friends.
Dex is Joanna’s boyfriend. He is handsome, short and has dark eyebrows. He always has a soapy flowery smell....
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- I would like to believe that I am most accurately described as a nurturing, compassionate, and loving boyfriend. All too often my ears pick up on the conversations of people declaring that I am all of these qualities and many more, no conceit intended. Ironically, a recent relationship of mine ended after six months of problem after problem. I believe that the expectations for me, as they are for all guys in a relationship, were unreasonable and slightly unfair. While there was not clear reason for breaking up, I was given many frugal and contradicting reasons.... [tags: Personal Narrative, Relationships, Love]
685 words (2 pages)
- For this personal development project, my goal is to become a better partner in my relationship with my boyfriend, Jermaine. Although, we have been together for over four years, I have still have difficulty handling conflict. The motive behind my goals is to become an effective communicator and also enhance my boyfriend’s communication. My goals throughout this process will allow us to establish a much stronger and deeper connection, openly express ideas and opinions and learn to clarify information with fewer misunderstandings.... [tags: communication, relationship, misunderstanding]
709 words (2 pages)
- My Boyfriend - Personal Narrative I went through an inner journey when I met my boyfriend of 7 months. Meeting him completely changed the way I look at life and what I want to do with my life. I went through a period of my life where I was depressed and angry. I wasn't connecting with any of my friends; my mum was stressed and angry, family life was horrible. I felt like I didn't belong anywhere. No-one had the same feelings as me, or felt the same things as me. I didn't know what to do.... [tags: Papers]
553 words (1.6 pages)
- Stereotyping - My Boyfriend, the Half-Breed I sat across the table from my dad while he stared at me with a disbelieving look on his face. My mom sat to the right of me with tears in her eyes. She could see my pain as well as my dads, and she knew the war that was about to start between my own father and me. My brother sat to the left of me making comments that only made the situation worse. I could feel myself dying inside as my heart began to break. I had no idea how to deal with the situation that I had gotten myself into.... [tags: Example Personal Narratives]
1626 words (4.6 pages)
- Introduction Pornography has been a widely debated topic for years because of the unrealistic pressure and expectations that it puts on its viewers. An advice column written by Logan Hill, titled “My boyfriend’s porn makes me feel inadequate”, (2013) will be the focus of this critique. The advice given in this column is centered around the idea that porn should not make you jealous or any less self-confident because you are real and your partner would much rather be with you. The purpose of this paper is to support as well as refute the advice provided by Hill (2013) using course material and empirical research.... [tags: jealousy, annoyances, relationship]
1049 words (3 pages)
- ➢ Discuss your dominant mood that day: The day that my boyfriend broke up with me by a text message a couple of months ago left a huge impacted on me, and the way that I approached my coworkers, friends and my family. My most dominant mood that I felt that particular day was completely devastated. I remember the day perfectly. I was working at Kohl’s, starting my 15-minute break, checking my recent text messages, and I stumbled upon a text that I was least expecting. It was an overly long “I’m breaking up with you.... [tags: Breaking up, Boyfriend, Pessimism]
771 words (2.2 pages)
- ... There are signs you need to know and you have to be a keen observer to really see them. Here are some of the warning signs that you are not dating the right girl. She Flirts Big Time If the girl you are dating easily gets physically attracted to every guy she meets, then you have to back off a little. There are tell-tale signs that your current flame is a perpetual flirt. Ever noticed your girl keeping her eyes on another man even when she is chatting with you. Or do you always see her playing with her hair and casually touching every attractive guy she is speaking with.... [tags: flirts, comparisson, ex boyfriend]
631 words (1.8 pages)
- One night after going out and shooting some pool at a local bar my boyfriend decided that we should take a trip up to Niagara Falls. We got into my little white soft top Mitsubishi eclipse, Joe my boyfriend, Justin his friend, and myself. Let’s just say it was a tight fit seeing my boyfriend is six-two. Plus his friend is almost as tall and what polite people would say bigger boned. We’re in one of the coldest places in the world, well at least it felt like it, Buffalo New York. Buffalo is right on the edge of The Great Lake Erie and is about twenty minutes from Niagara Falls.... [tags: freezing, boyfriend, current]
815 words (2.3 pages)
- ... We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God. For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.” This passage uses the word “reconcile” or a conjugation of it five times. The 2011 edition of the Houghton Mifflin Dictionary of the English Language defines reconcile, as follows: “Reconcile- To reestablish a close relationship between: reconciled the opposing parties.” It is also key to note that reconciliation is obviously an important topic in the eyes of Jesus.... [tags: relationship, boyfriend, girlfriend]
1285 words (3.7 pages)
- Introduction Being a mom is something you’re supposed to be when you have already lived, but I didn’t get that option. My self-concept changed when I became a “mom” to my little sister at age seven. I had to make all her meals, protect her from harm, and was an all-around mother for thought and affection. Description I was spending the weekend with my step aunt when my self-concept changed forever. My little sister was using the bathroom when I heard a cry and my step aunt and I went to see what was wrong.... [tags: sister, aunt, boyfriend, angry mother]
1055 words (3 pages)